You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philipp Lahm

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Green » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:29 am

Philipp Lahm seems like the person who would stay at Bayern because its his home, and not really care about money.
I wouldnt worry too much about that. :wink:
If he does move in 2 years, then we can start pulling our hair's out. :P
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:35 am

Green wrote:Philipp Lahm seems like the person who would stay at Bayern because its his home, and not really care about money.

No,i think Ottl and "Young Effenberg"will stay,Lahm and Poldi might leave!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:20 am

If Lahm left! it`s gonna be a big loss.. `cause it`s hard to find a good left-back these days :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:24 am

Green wrote:Philipp Lahm seems like the person who would stay at Bayern because its his home, and not really care about money.

Yeah, I would never want to pull his hair out. :D

Honestly, we don't know what really goes through these players' heads. I, for one, don't really see him wanting to leave but who knows what will happen in two years? Some team might offer him tons of money and he might take the offer up. He might want to look for a new challenge or test himself in other markets (like Klose wants to do). I don't want to see him leave but time will tell if he does.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Green » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:02 am

tracylynn wrote:Yeah, I would never want to pull his hair out. :D

Honestly, we don't know what really goes through these players' heads. I, for one, don't really see him wanting to leave but who knows what will happen in two years? Some team might offer him tons of money and he might take the offer up. He might want to look for a new challenge or test himself in other markets (like Klose wants to do). I don't want to see him leave but time will tell if he does.

Thats such a crime. :P

I'd have to agree with you on that, but I do remember going to one of those sign-in days, where you could meet the players and such, my cousin personally ask Lahm if he was to leave in 2 years, he said he most probably wont. but that also leads to what you said, he could have lied [ that would just break my heart, lol. ] or maybe even change his mind.
Generally though, he's close to his family and he loves his home, I dont see why he would move for "money"
Green
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:20 am

There was no way he could have said that he would be interested to move on! These things shouldn't go out in the public. It affects everyone... the board, the fans, the other players... only someone so desperate to leave (eg Hargreaves) would say yes.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:52 pm

A little off topic here but doesn't Lahm have a bunny rabbit? I read that during the WC he was asking his parents how his bunny rabbit was doing. Maybe he won't leave because of his bunny rabbit? :lol: Sorry, but I'm being silly today. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Hahahaha, didn't know about his rabbit :)
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:23 am

Lahm has two bunny rabbits and their names are Milky Way and Brownie. According to his mom, during the WC he called her and the first thing he wanted to know was how his rabbits were doing. Ahhhhhh. How can you not love a guy who gives such adorable names to his rabbits and is concerned about their welfare? O:) He's such an sweetheart.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:20 pm

tracylynn wrote:Lahm has two bunny rabbits and their names are Milky Way and Brownie. According to his mom, during the WC he called her and the first thing he wanted to know was how his rabbits were doing. Ahhhhhh. How can you not love a guy who gives such adorable names to his rabbits and is concerned about their welfare? O:) He's such an sweetheart.

he is such a girl!!! :P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Green » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:36 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:he is such a girl!!! :P

Jealousy? :wink:
Jk, :P He cares, thats really sweet of him.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 pm

He has a girlfriend. Why do they always have girlfriends. Can't they ever be single? Tsk.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:03 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Lahm has two bunny rabbits and their names are Milky Way and Brownie. According to his mom, during the WC he called her and the first thing he wanted to know was how his rabbits were doing. Ahhhhhh. How can you not love a guy who gives such adorable names to his rabbits and is concerned about their welfare? O:) He's such an sweetheart.

he is such a girl!!! :P

No, he gets the girls. :lol: Well, if he really wants any extra girls.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:49 pm

tracylynn wrote:No, he gets the girls. :lol: Well, if he really wants any extra girls.

:D...I don't want to comment on this... but cannot help it..It's not he who gets the girls...it's his celeb status that gets the girls...LOL...
I would understand if you had said Totti/ Del Piero/ Ballack / Maldini gets the girls.....but Lahm????...no way...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:15 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:No, he gets the girls. :lol: Well, if he really wants any extra girls.

:D...I don't want to comment on this... but cannot help it..It's not he who gets the girls...it's his celeb status that gets the girls...LOL...
I would understand if you had said Totti/ Del Piero/ Ballack / Maldini gets the girls.....but Lahm????...no way...:P

Well, of course his celeb status helps him gets the girls. Any man with money, power, and fame can get a girl. Look at Ronaldinho. He's not getting girls because of that smile of his. :lol: Lahm is, IMO, a very nice looking man. Way better looking than the guys you mentioned. I;m sure Green agrees with me on this.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion