You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philipp Lahm

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby BMike86 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, he's as good as Ashley Cole. However, Cole's character leaves much to be desired... as a full package I prefer Lahm... and Lahm's younger anyway ;)

I think he is actually better, I thought that Cole was a bit taller but apparently they are both tiny and Cole is only an inch taller at 5ft 8in. And Cole is 3 years older and I think Lahm is already better, but who knows. I do know Lahm will get more playing time than Cole though.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 pm

BMike86 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Yes, he's as good as Ashley Cole. However, Cole's character leaves much to be desired... as a full package I prefer Lahm... and Lahm's younger anyway ;)

I think he is actually better, I thought that Cole was a bit taller but apparently they are both tiny and Cole is only an inch taller at 5ft 8in. And Cole is 3 years older and I think Lahm is already better, but who knows. I do know Lahm will get more playing time than Cole though.

Offensively, Lahm definitely has the edge, but I think defensively, Cole is a bit better. It's just my opinion :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
BMike86 wrote:

Offensively, Lahm definitely has the edge, but I think defensively, Cole is a bit better. It's just my opinion :)

Cole is more attacking. Lahm is much better in in defence than COLE..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Philipp Lahm

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:23 pm

11 November is the birthday of Lahmy now he become 23 years old.......

Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:54 pm

But still he looks like a cute baby 8)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MissFCB » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:20 pm

Yeah...Little-Lahm is sooo cute :D Happy Birthday! ...A nice prestent would be a goal today :wink:
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:59 pm

Happy Birthday, Philip Lahm. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 am

He's 23, but he still looks like a schoolboy. Happy birthday Philipp!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:18 am

What better way to celebrate his birthday than with a win. Happy birthday Fipsi!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Philip Lahm

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:51 pm

Anyone knows what´s with his contract. It will expire in the summer and I still haven´t heard any news about extention. :shock:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 am

His contract runs out in summer 2009. The official English Bayern site is incorrect in his profile, but the German one correctly says 2009.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:14 am

MUTU wrote:His contract runs out in summer 2009. The official English Bayern site is incorrect in his profile, but the German one correctly says 2009.
Thank God. Damn, if you can´t rely on the official site then I don´t know....Tho it was kinda strange. :lol:

Now I´m ashamed. :oops:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:04 am

I hope he stays with Bayern. His performance during the World Cup has put him on the radar and other teams are watching him closely.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:25 am

Paddy wrote:Damn, if you can´t rely on the official site then I don´t know....

You can always rely on BayernForum.com :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:28 am

MUTU wrote:
Paddy wrote:Damn, if you can´t rely on the official site then I don´t know....

You can always rely on BayernForum.com :P

Yeah. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion