You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby MillaMjau » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:05 pm

An ex-referee thinks Guardiola is disrespectful towards referees. [source]

Spoiler: show
:pep: :pep: :pep:

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:I wonder if he plans to do anything about it when this is happens, because as far as I know we have already seen this happening last April in that CL match and it happened again on Friday.

Two matches in two seasons... Pep is perfectly right.

The issue is not loosing 2 matches, but which matches, the way and magnitude when it happens and the fact that he doesn't seem to have a response for it when it strikes again. I don't even care about dropping points against Wolfsburg with that advantage in the league but I am uneasy when we are going to encounter fast countering teams when its do-or-die in the CL.

I am not in favour at all about this chatter about Pep leaving before his contract is out and fed up with these rumours about issues with management. If he has a minimum 3 year mission to deliver then lets judge on that. But since he has been heavily pruning a CL winning squad I am eager to see what happens, but I don't think it correct to reason its OK for Pep's Bayern to bag 4 on CL stage as long as it happens once a season.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Just because of 2 games, everyone is crying it seems. Everyone forgot how many matches our players shut out Messi, Ronaldo etc completely?
Ottomeister13

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Just because of 2 games, everyone is crying it seems. Everyone forgot how many matches our players shut out Messi, Ronaldo etc completely?

As I said in my post it's not about loosing 2 matches, its about not having any idea how to respond to that situation. If I'm not mistaken so far Bayern under Pep never met Barcelona and they fared better when they met Real under Jupp. For me Pep's Bayern has yet to prove itself against those 2. And by the way, when someone differs from your opinion it doesn't mean he's crying
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Shit like that can happen but i am sure IF we will see them again this year, i am 100% sure the same crap wont happen.
Ottomeister13

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Shit like that can happen but i am sure IF we will see them again this year, i am 100% sure the same crap wont happen.

That's how I reasoned after the 1st one but then I saw that we are quite still capable of pressing some kind of self destruct button to screw ourselves.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Shit like that can happen but i am sure IF we will see them again this year, i am 100% sure the same crap wont happen.

That's how I reasoned after the 1st one but then I saw that we are quite still capable of pressing some kind of self destruct button to screw ourselves.

Last year's match was a true perfect storm. Players out of form, players out of action, Tito's death which affected Pep, Uli's imprisonment, Pep's tactic change due to media pressure, Madrid hitting top form... At the end, luck plays a big role, in February/Early March I'm sure we would have won.
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Schiri-Boss droht Guardiola mit der Tribüne [source]

So after Urs Meier, Herbert Fandel is the next ref. expert who wants Guardiola send on tribune for one match because his reaction to disallowed goal, contact with 4th offical and running to linesman.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Bavarians » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:18 am

It is a long post, but feel at ease to read and bat. :D

Also in relation to Guardiola ... He is now in its second season. What would be normal? Correct what was wrong and improve what was right. But no, the team is much worse than last year. Defensive exhibits are even more evident, the midfield is a dead weight, completely static, and the attack has zero creativity. Further, poor aesthetics are frankly. Oh, and such is a possession football ... The Jupp also wore a possession football and pressure across the width of the field (see semi-final vs Barca).

Miss this :

Authentic show. A team with a brutal chemistry, all the pieces in their places and it was a festival of football in every game. Were against Stuttgart, were against Barcelona.

The Jupp Heynckes was two seasons ahead of Bayern. The same as the Pep so far (and ongoing).

The Jupp, in two seasons, was twice the final of the LC! Was come, see the fabulous set of players available and build the machine.

In 11/12 (his first season) in the LC group stage, won the group against City, Villareal and Naples. In the 8th, wiped Basel. In the rooms, cleaned Marseille and stockings, and despite the victory on penalties in full Bernabeu, dominated both games against Real. In the end ... It happened Di Matteo and Bayern unfairly lost that final in Munich.

In the league, lost the title for Dortmund (who had also been champion last year) that had been shipped from the LC in the group stage and dedicated to the Bundesliga for the rest of the time.

The type team was this :

Neuer

Lahm Badstuber Boateng Alaba

Gustavo/Bastian Schweinsteiger/Kroos

Kroos/Müller

Robben/Müller Ribéry/Müller

Gómez

Faced with a painful time in the chapter of the securities, which made Jupp? Did what any guy with two fingers of forehead would do: detect errors, correct and expand the quality.

For its second season, made surgical signings like: Javi Martinez, Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Dante and Pizarro. Additionally, sent away what did not interest: Olic, Pranijc and others.

How did the typical team :

Neuer

Lahm Badstuber/Dante Boateng Alaba

Gustavo/Martinez Schweinsteiger/Kroos

Kroos/Müller

Robben/Müller Ribéry/Shaqiri

Mandzukic/Gómez

And there was: van Buyten, Rafinha, Tymoshchuk, Emre Can and Pizarro.

Result: triplet! Sweep was all that was appearing in the way. Since the Estugardas, the Barcelonas, through the Juventus.

In LC, won the group (Valencia, Bate and Lille) and was packing in the qualifiers: Arsenal, Juventus, Barcelona and the super-Dortmund in the Wembley final. Bundesliga, Cup and Champions!

Is this the legacy of Jupp. Won 85% of the games of the season in all competitions, won everything there was to win and took income of all players, even cases like Shaqiri, Pizarro or Gómez, who were never first options.

Now ... Guardiola! Let's see ...

First time, with the benefit of the doubt :

Dismissed Gustavo, why not fit the 'tiki-taka'; Gomez dismissed because it does not fit the 'tiki-taka'; Can Emre dismissed because ... Who knows why.

Was to hire the Götze (here was purely club option and not the coach), who was described as the talent of the century in Germany; fetched Thiago Alcantara because it was stamped 'tiki-taka'.

Result: butchering in the Bundesliga (was the minimum requirement), won the German Cup and the LC ...

Well, Champions won a set against City, Pilsen and CSKA. 5 wins and 1 loss. Excellent record, no doubt.

But then came the playoffs. In the 8th eliminated Arsenal without too much difficulty. In the rooms, the tremideira was already desperate, but has to overcome the poor Man Utd Moyes. In the finals was the culmination of a flawed system and anecdotal choices: Real cleared him tallow with a total score of 0-5, and could be humiliated in full by Munich 0-4.

Since the adaptation of Lahm 6, the restriction of creativity and firepower of Kroos, castration Talent Götze, the embirração with Mandzukic and the biggest problem, the defensive frailties against strong teams in transition. Oh, and also did not know to take advantage of Shaqiri and Hojbjerg.

But okay, it was the first time.

What did then the second time?

Crap.

Left Kroos, Mandzukic (two of the destroyer Bayern foundations of Jupp) and mid-season, Shaqiri and Hojbjerg ..

Xabi Alonso went to get to the place of Kroos, the Bernat to the place of Alaba (because he had to go to central or central midfielder), the Benatia (which made perfect sense ...and had taken Jupp have had a Benatia to bridge the Badstuber injury), gets its Lewadowski (for that yes, it was ideal, because Mandzukic was no good, bla bla bla ...), always fetched a helpful (and just that) Sebastian Rode and, the icing on the cake ... went for Reina to substitute the Neuer.

Result (so far): team continues with the same defensive frailties, the midfield is an old dead cow and the attack cries for a little bit of creativity and dynamic. To make things worse, practiced football is very poor.

System 3 central, central Alaba, Xabi double-Bastian, Lahm medium, Götze still lost on the field, the output of Hojbjerg ...

Are one after the other. The Guardiola destroyed Jupp machine completely. Claimed the legs to the best team in the world since 2011.

The result of this time is expected to be the same as last season. And if so, I hope that Guardiola is put to walk their inventions.

Bayern Jupp was, in absolute terms, one of the two most perfect teams I've seen in a lifetime (or the results, whether in the aesthetics of your game), alongside the Barcelona 10/11.

Today, Bayern are a shadow of what it was just two years ago. Until the identity managed to lose to a troupe of manolos.
MIA SAN MIA @ Deutscher Meister

http://www.fantasybundes.com/en/my-team

Bavarians
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Portugal

Postby Evandro » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:03 pm

The Guardiola's tactical system is able to only modify individually the behavior of the players. However the group's tactics modifications are stricter ...
Pep has neutered our creative players to be able to keep the possesion game system (as has been brilliantly told by another dude)
The FCB has no possibility of drastic change in his offensive style of play, even in this time when we are deprived of players like Javi , Lahm and Thiago.
Congratulations for post my dear Lisboeta
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Korab » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:45 pm

It's interesting fact that Bayern shown to the world how you deal with Tiki-Taka in the game against Barca in 12/13 then they started to use it as a tactic for themselves just to learn painful lesson (in 13/14 against Real) that the other teams were watching (that game in 12/13) and adopted similar tactics. In the next few games we'll find out who else knows how to play against Tiki-tactics.
I don't think the team will be able to change tactics according to situation and will continue with that style to the painful end. Too bad so many world class players in that team.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Korab wrote:It's interesting fact that Bayern shown to the world how you deal with Tiki-Taka in the game against Barca in 12/13 then they started to use it as a tactic for themselves just to learn painful lesson (in 13/14 against Real) that the other teams were watching (that game in 12/13) and adopted similar tactics. In the next few games we'll find out who else knows how to play against Tiki-tactics.
I don't think the team will be able to change tactics according to situation and will continue with that style to the painful end. Too bad so many world class players in that team.

I'm quite sure that Dieter Hecking isn't the only Bundesliga coach who watched Bayern-Barca. ;)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Pep did such a great job at Barca I was more than willing to give him time to create something special here. But TBH I just don't get what he's trying to do. Several of our players are playing poorly and things get changed so much from game to game.

Pep seems to overthink and over analyze everything. I read his book and while I was impressed I think he's a bit crazy. One minute he thinks one way, and the next minute he's completely changed tactics. He's here for 3 years total so I will judge his performance once he's done. But in the meantime, it is frustrating watching such a dominant Bayern side get hammered by teams like Madrid and Wolfsburg. And after watching games like that it's hard to not put the blame on the coach.

I really hope Pep gets things figured out. This team has loads and loads of talent. Pep has done it in the past so he knows what it takes. Anything can happen and you never know we could be celebrating another champions league victory in a few months. It is easy to get shortsighted and forget how quickly things can change.

I remember being very critical of Low and he took Germany to the the top, maybe the same will happen with Pep and Bayern. He's still got time and once again he has done it in the past. Anything can happen in football. I'll continue supporting Pep and bayern and hope when the time comes Bayern will be ready for the occasion.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:59 pm

People have forgotten how many of us wanted Jupp fired before he won the treble, he was smart to retire while he was on top
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby prasun77 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:People have forgotten how many of us wanted Jupp fired before he won the treble, he was smart to retire while he was on top

But Jupp really showed up in his second season ..but we just got hammered 4-1 by folks like Bas dost!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion