You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby prasun77 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Well Messi and iniesta also had competition didn't they? and busquets?(He was competing with YAYA TOURE!)
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:45 pm

prasun77 wrote:One thing i am disappointed about from Pep so far..
he hasn't properly brought about a single youth player..Even LVG managed more than him..

Well, some (like Gaudino) seem to be slowly on their way.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 pm

prasun77 wrote:and busquets?(He was competing with YAYA TOURE!)

:lol: :lol: That idiot can't even think to compete with Yaya Toure and not to be a competiton to him. Yaya improved as a player in England. In one interview he expressed how he didn't have freedom on the field and the only thing he had played is defensive midfielder.

We'll see about these Bayern kids. It's pointless to have so many very promising guys for sitting on bench. Sooner or later somebody will have to take the leading role in Bayern instead of older guys, especially on positions where Schweini, Alonso and Lahm are playing. These are the best places for an instant impact and to switch things. Rib and Rob despite they're old, they are still very fast for other guys and their quality isn't declining that much as some would like to present.

Besides that 2008/2009 season, Guardiola didn't give anyone else a real opportunity. I think Thiago and even comeback of Fabregas proved this fact, as well as Tello and Pedro who aren't even nowdays in the first plan of Enrique. Neither Martino nor Villanova used them, too. :|

I think in such competition as the Bundesliga you have more than enough room for developing 2 young players during the whole season. But it's not about development, patience, time or I don't know what, it's about other, older players who won't tolerate this by sitting on the bench. Lunatic such as LvG would sold 2 guys to open space, he did it with van Bommel's January departure to Milan and Gustavo got that spot as the Dutchman's successor.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:02 pm

FCB general wrote:Lunatic such as LvG would sold 2 guys to open space, he did it with van Bommel's January departure to Milan and Gustavo got that spot as the Dutchman's successor.

Biggest mistake of his life.

Busquets wouldn't have played ahead of Toure and others if he wasn't good.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

"We still have time to talk about that (contract extension) after the end of the season in the summer. Football is today like that and completely different the next day," Guardiola told Bayern fans during visits to fan clubs on the weekend.

"It was a big challenge for me (to work at Bayern). I have had a great time and it was a dream come true to be Bayern coach," he said when asked specifically about a possible contract extension.

That sounds like a farewell to me ...
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:12 pm

:shock:
I wonder what happened here ? According to this report Sky people picked a loud argument between Sammer and Pep at Säbener Strasse...
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:16 pm

sportmediaset is reporting that... ; during the fan - club visit he said that it was nice (a dream) being the FCB coach but he'll speak to the board this coming Summer.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Media winter hole. First it happened in the tunnel, then it happened in an office, first it was in English, then they were shouting in Spanish, the reporter doesn't know whether it was Sammer and Guardiola, he just "believes" it was, he can't give any details as he hasn't understood a thing (no wonder seeing he doesn't even know whether it was English or Spanish - and since when does Sammer speak Spanish anyway?)...

Guardiola says he has no idea what they are talking about. Hörwick says Sammer and Guardiola haven't spoken to each other at all.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 pm

it must has been the tower of babel
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

This means no contract extension... if he wanted to sign one, he'd sign one after these rumors.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Why would he change his mind, just because a couple of German trash media are running amok?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:36 pm

This has a chance of unsettling the team or at least some individuals who don't need much to catch fire... it would be best if he ended all this with a contract extension.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:38 pm

The likes of Bild, Sky, Sport1 are talking trash on a weekly basis, daily during the winter and summer break. KHR should just shut them out of Säbener altogether.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Sammer and Pep have a tiff? Those two have a better love story than Twilight.

They want to unsettle Guardiola because he should be in the best league in the world. Why would any illustrious manager pick a one horse league and on a team that can win without a manager? The English media wants him in PL.

He's not going to sign anything until his contract is about to end. His future is still unclear this season and the results might just be the deciding factor for his decision.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby AllensRoten » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm

I wonder how much of Gaudino, Kimmich, and Kurt did Pep have a say in? I'm certain the board has tried to please him with the transfers and are making it obvious that he can create his dynasty here if he extends.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion