You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MillaMjau » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:37 am

Alles das Beste zum Geburtstag, Herr Pep! :cheers:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby runaway » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:03 am

As a birthday gift to yourself, why don't you extend your contract Pep? :cheers:

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 am

Happy birthday :pep:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am

Happy Birthday to the best coach in the world !
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby fearlesskiki » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:00 pm

:D Happy birthday, Pep!!!
ein guter anfang braucht begeisterung, ein gutes ende disziplin
fearlesskiki
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby Evandro » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:20 pm

¡Feliz cumpleaños Don Guardiola!
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby ottackon » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:50 pm

KHR said in a long interview that there will be no extension talks with Pep until the second half of 2015 but he remains confident the catalan will stay a long time with Bayern.

http://www.ara.cat/esports/Karl-Heinz-R ... 71294.html
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:59 pm

copy paste the interview here please.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 pm

I used google to translate this from catalan, but it remains understandable.

Spoiler: show
Guardiola you. You Guardiola. As we imagine their relationship to Bayern?

From the first meeting in Barcelona, ​​when he was on sabbatical, I noticed that we had chemistry. Now we have a relationship that is based on a trust. Do not you ever wonder how we will play the next game. I go to the stadium, I receive an SMS communication with our head alignment. Enough. He is an expert and I do not meddle me.

Pep Barça had presidents who were not football legends. In Munich itself. How are the meetings?

Happen very diverse. I travel often. When I'm in the office after I came to training, to lunch with him, or make coffee. We talked about football, the team, the future. The most important thing is that he knows the football Bayern plays the lead role, not politics or other things. Pep is not just a coach. Is involved in everything that has to do with football. Never file or sell a player without his will. I've always said that the coach is the most important club employee.

What issues outside of football dominate their conversations?

I know what living abroad and for me it is also very important that the family feel good during the experience. Pep has lived in Barcelona, ​​Italy, Qatar, Mexico, New York. Catalan is, of course, but it is a global citizen. It is important that women and children also feel comfortable in the city, because Pep can go to work with a good feeling. Sometimes also wonder about the political movement in Catalonia. Traveled to Berlin and Barcelona to be part of this movement. For him it is very important. Pep is Catalan and this represents a great political opinion with conviction.

And as you see? Would you upset that his technical demands from the press room of the Bayern right to vote in a consultation on the independence of Catalonia?

Pep is very important for the Catalan movement. Is one of the most famous faces. Possibly the most famous Catalan and he is now totally convinced he does. Basically we are a football club and not a political party. But if you are wondering, can respond naturally. I'm a big democrat, democratic ideas and also belongs to freedom of opinion. And if he wants to express well in the press, please, no problem.

Before Guardiola arrived in Munich, Bayern already had a long history, a lot of power, money, social conscience. What is the surplus that provides Pep?

Before him we won the treble with Jupp Heynckes. But I knew then that we needed to make the next step and this step could only say Pep Guardiola. He has even surpassed the expectations we had. Fitxàvem knew that a good coach. But it is a superentrenador. Bayern know from 40 years ago and I can say that Pep is a genius. I have total confidence in him. I think I have a great sensitivity in dealing with it and I realize that the questions might like more or less, of the issues proposed to change and professionalize. It is an absolute professional and a person who chews a lot. I really like this, because after all the differences between the teams top advancing in the Champions League are 2% -3% and we try to meditate the little things that make a difference and that fall from our side .

To what extent is characterized Pep Bayern?

Bringing Pep was the best or one of the best decisions we have taken as a club since I am the chair of the board of Bayern. As would have been possible after the triplet maintain supermotivació? With Pep we get. He was demanding the team and gave a new impetus. The team has changed a bit tactically and technically still has improved after the treble. To me this is amazing. I speak often with Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Neuer, Robben, Ribery and say Guardiola improvement.

Do you think that Guardiola may leave a mark on German football tactics?

The Bundesliga has always been characterized by very coaches out since the seventies and eighties. All introduced something new tactically. Pep also provides new tactical elements, and it can make all the Bundesliga. It is often said that Guardiola has a template, but I think a coach has the difficult task of promoting these superfutbolistes, and this is an example Pep extremely good.

But Guardiola believes that directly influences rivals?

Pep always tries to surprise the area. Sometimes defense started with four and ten minutes later changed to line three. Any time I asked: "Why do you do?" And I answered: "I want to enhance my team but also create insecurity in the area." I think tactically to Pep does not like to show all the cards and always likes to reserve a mystery.

God entrusted to renew it.

Before Pep was in Qatar at the stage of winter with the team I spoke to him and said: "In the coming months do not ask about a contract renewal. Until the summer will not do anything and then, in the second half of 2015 may discuss what will. " Pep I know, I know how it works. I have confidence in him and he in me.

Have you said, but you can stay as long as you want to Bayern?

Yes. Pep can stay here as long as you want, as long as you want! But I know that Pep is a person who does not need security. You do not need a five-year contract to calculate how much money you can make at Bayern. This is not the Pep Guardiola. He lives on today. And I agree. I have the same thought. When I was young in Munich also needed security. But then I went to Italy [Inter] and change the way I think.

Such is the confidence that you have ... ¿signing Reus just depends on who says Pep?

We work together in the transfer market. Before I was wondering how the Madrid or Barca activate signings in May, June, July. I thought: "This is too late, then we will have time pressure." Before Bayern solucionàvem many signings in January, February, March. Now I understand better. Today I need to know what the summer. Neither I nor Pep friends joining us to sign anything. We can not predict what will need to seriously summer. In addition, Pep is not a person who says "I want this or that." How to come up and say: "We debated the role that should have the new player." Always discuss the signings Joe and I attended the athletic director and CFO. When we need to strengthen the position is clear, then we discuss the name. Seriously now can not do any serious statement in this regard, because we talk about sitting. I do not want to cause any trouble in Dortmund, because the current already have enough problems.

But how much money you have to file?

There is no clear budget. Our philosophy is to not lose money, do not get into debt. We have no oligarch, no sheikh, and we are obliged to do so. We are successful with our philosophy for twenty years and we turn from it. We have always tried to get sensitive transfers. For example, John Bernard. It was very expensive and now everyone knows. Perhaps the biggest clubs in Spain now wonder why they did not sign. In our philosophy is important to anticipate the quality of player we work well in the scouting and player may evolve here. We do politics differently Barca Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United ... Our philosophy is not to spend more than they earn.

Therefore, it is impossible that Bayern could sign Messi.

How much Messi 250 million? I think Messi will always be in Barcelona, ​​and if I were his father always say: "Stay in Barcelona. Barcelona is a city that loves you that made you great and made you rich. " Messi never find a club like Barca.

You are a big fan of the Financial Fair Play. Does meaning a system where most of the revenues go directly into the pocket of the players?

Obviously wages have risen sharply in recent years, but the income of clubs. In the seventies Bayern had a turnover of 15 million marks, or 7.5 million. Last year we presented 528 million. For me, the money must score goals. The decisive criterion is that the management should be serious players should ideally show the fans who really want to play in a club. Through the Financial Fair Play salary costs should be reasonable. The costs will not fall in the top teams and may even rise, but also say that people in the stadium for Robben, Neuer, Messi, Ronaldo ... and these players have to win a lot.

You are a good man and football club manager. Sure Guardiola is absorbing their knowledge and Uli Hoeness. Do you think that Joe may one day be president of Barça?

If you have the idea of ​​being president or coach do not know at all. I think it was around the club; perhaps it may be all in the future. But I think the best place for him is the coach, and I hope it is for many years, not only to Bayern but in general, because it can give as much football as a coach!

Does the irritated that someone offered a position in which there will be elections Guardiola to Barca?

I read some of it. No, do not bother me. Pep is so smart that it will be no problem for Bayern. Naturally, his name will go to the club policy, but it will remove all of Bayern.

He has always said that Barca is an example for you. Or was it?

I remember it was in the Nou Camp in 2009, when Bayern lost 4-0. Each goal fell over in the chair. Laporta came after me and said: "I admire you, have you seen the party quiet." And I said: "Quiet? I'm in shock. " We were given a lesson in football. In 2013, when Bayern beat Barca 4-0 and 0-3 at the Camp Nou, I thought I dreamed. Just being able to keep up this great club, and so does the lesson of 2009-is proof that Bayern has made things quite well at this time we learned the lesson. We changed a bit the transfer policy, technicians and we were lucky.

Now the club is sanctioned by FIFA. To what extent is this an advantage for the big clubs in Europe?

I must say I am very sorry that. I exaggerated by FIFA that the club be sanctioned with this lock. It would have been enough to show the yellow card. Maybe I should have said was enough to Barcelona at some point: "Hey, stop sign! You possibly infringing certain conditions though you belong to a league and a federation that it has accepted. " I think FIFA should re-consider whether lowering the sanction. It will be difficult for the club and the fans have to accept that Madrid may be the center of the transfer market. In any case, I think the club can live with that. The house has always had and maybe a good choice for young players to show they have the quality to reach the highest level. But it would not be bad if FIFA sanction downgraded. For me it is very hard, very stiff, almost unfair.

Always expressed sympathy with the club. ¿Now tell me that he was about to sign for the club ever?

Yes. In 1981 Udo Lattek as Barça contacted me because I wanted to finish playing with Maradona. He said that the two chosen would a superdavantera. I called the vice president of the club, Joan Gaspart, who spoke German, and I propose to Bayern. But then I was the Golden Ball and Uli Hoeness (then manager) said: "Kalle, you're the best. I can not sell! "And I warned the club could not be.

He regretted not joining?

No. Then I went to Italy and I was happy. I have a good relationship with the club. Well, and with Madrid. I am the President of the ECA, the two clubs have together, and I have to be diplomatic.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:39 pm

hmmm..he is a big barca fan for sure..one thing i have observed barca-bayern-liverpool and real madrid-milan-manchester utd...fans of the members of one set support the other two generally..like a barca fan will support bayern/liv or utd fan will support madrid etc..cross between them is rare!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:03 pm

prasun77 wrote:hmmm..he is a big barca fan for sure..one thing i have observed barca-bayern-liverpool and real madrid-milan-manchester utd...fans of the members of one set support the other two generally..like a barca fan will support bayern/liv or utd fan will support madrid etc..cross between them is rare!

This is very true from my experience as well (and it applies to me, though Barca not so much anymore since Pep left).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:21 pm

One thing i am disappointed about from Pep so far..
he hasn't properly brought about a single youth player..Even LVG managed more than him..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Actually, there's no room for young players to breakthrough in our star-studded squad.
4 or 5 years ago, the situation was different.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby runaway » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Because most of our core players are mid-peak and we have a good mix of veterans. Apart from Ribery, Robben, Alonso, Schweinstiger, Dante, and Lahm the rest of the core players have arguably not yet reached their peaks yet.

The only real place a young player can challenge the current players are in the RB position. The others have multiple players ahead in the pecking order. The versatility of all our players makes it impossible for one position to be free of competition.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion