You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 pm

I like Bayern to be as successful as possible with the players at hand. But that's impossible with the possession and pass back and forth obsession by Pep Guardiola. Impossible.

Plus, the German players coming through the ranks right now in Germany are incredible. Look at the players from 95/96 years and after. Bayern could make good use of that but not with that coach.

In fact, because I'm also a massive Germany fan, I'm afraid of him even getting his hands on the players. Don't want them to be brainwashed into that bad system. He's already doing his best to ruin Goetze.
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Domik wrote:Pep Guardiola: "Without a sequence of 15 previous passes, a good transition between defence and attack is impossible. Impossible."

How can people be happy with this coach? He's clearly delusional and will force his system onto the players no matter what.


Because he is the HC and he decides what system to play.. AGAIN.. European Supercup, Club WC, DFB Pokal and Bundesliga and people still **** complain... Unbelievable..
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Domik wrote:I like Bayern to be as successful as possible with the players at hand. But that's impossible with the possession and pass back and forth obsession by Pep Guardiola. Impossible.

Plus, the German players coming through the ranks right now in Germany are incredible. Look at the players from 95/96 years and after. Bayern could make good use of that but not with that coach.

In fact, because I'm also a massive Germany fan, I'm afraid of him even getting his hands on the players. Don't want them to be brainwashed into that bad system. He's already doing his best to ruin Goetze.



Oh man...
Go and play career mode if you want us to win the treble every year.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
User avatar
bastos80
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 1601 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:
Domik wrote:Pep Guardiola: "Without a sequence of 15 previous passes, a good transition between defence and attack is impossible. Impossible."

How can people be happy with this coach? He's clearly delusional and will force his system onto the players no matter what.


Because he is the HC and he decides what system to play.. AGAIN.. European Supercup, Club WC, DFB Pokal and Bundesliga and people still **** complain... Unbelievable..


Bayern had a far better squad than any of the competition in the titles that were won. Even Roy Hodgson would have won the European Supercup, Club WC, DFB Pokal, and the Bundesliga. And let's not forget that we were bailed out by the referee against Dortmund in the DFB Pokal final.

Struggled against Arsenal (the season before in 12/13 Arsenal just got lucky with two shots and two goals and Ribery/Schweinsteiger missing the 2nd game). Struggled against Manchester United. Got obliterated by Real Madrid. Let Man City come back after 2-0 up.

Give me a break. Pep HAS made Bayern worse. I'm not saying Bayern has to win the triple every season. But Bayern was FAR from playing to the squad's potential in the Champions League.
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Give Pep one more season and he'll prove you wrong..
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
User avatar
bastos80
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 1601 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Let's see if our insane head coach keeps playing Lahm at DM and Martinez at CB. It started out as emergency solution (Lahm at DM) but then he just stuck with it. It would be so unnecessary.
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Well...Martínez won't be playing in midfield when we play 3 at the back and Lahm won't play wingback easy as that.
Lahm wants to play in midfield too, probably because even Rafinha is already faster than him and he doesn't want to be end like the likes Maicon or Cole.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
User avatar
bastos80
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 1601 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Domik wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:
Domik wrote:Pep Guardiola: "Without a sequence of 15 previous passes, a good transition between defence and attack is impossible. Impossible."

How can people be happy with this coach? He's clearly delusional and will force his system onto the players no matter what.


Because he is the HC and he decides what system to play.. AGAIN.. European Supercup, Club WC, DFB Pokal and Bundesliga and people still **** complain... Unbelievable..


Bayern had a far better squad than any of the competition in the titles that were won. Even Roy Hodgson would have won the European Supercup, Club WC, DFB Pokal, and the Bundesliga. And let's not forget that we were bailed out by the referee against Dortmund in the DFB Pokal final.

Struggled against Arsenal (the season before in 12/13 Arsenal just got lucky with two shots and two goals and Ribery/Schweinsteiger missing the 2nd game). Struggled against Manchester United. Got obliterated by Real Madrid. Let Man City come back after 2-0 up.

Give me a break. Pep HAS made Bayern worse. I'm not saying Bayern has to win the triple every season. But Bayern was FAR from playing to the squad's potential in the Champions League.


How can you say that when even Jupp crumbled his first year with Bayern and I remember many ppl on this forum at the time calling for his head as much as they do Pep.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13568
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4410 times
Been thanked: 2754 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Hey...But everything was better back in the days.....We've also played lighting quick football every game under Jupp. #-o
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
User avatar
bastos80
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 1601 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:How can you say that when even Jupp crumbled his first year with Bayern and I remember many ppl on this forum at the time calling for his head as much as they do Pep.


Want to compare squad strength of 11/12 Bayern and 13/14 Bayern? I don't think so. :)
Last edited by Domik on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm

bastos80 wrote:Hey...But everything was better back in the days.....We've also played lighting quick football every game under Jupp. #-o


Can you stop making straw man arguments?
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Domik wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Hey...But everything was better back in the days.....We've also played lighting quick football every game under Jupp. #-o


Can you stop making straw man arguments?


Can you stop making Pep worse than he is and just give him time instead of being so negative about him ?
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
User avatar
bastos80
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 1601 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 pm

I know every argument against Pep word by word, the same what I kept hearing when he was at Barca. I can easily act and pretend to be against him, cause I know how Pep-contra people think and act. They're not judging him for what he is at Bayern actually, he is still for them Pep of Barca. He can play Martinez DM, we'd lose a game, and it would be PEP IS PLAYING TIKI-TAKA :cry:

Give PEP a contract for life and let's end with this once and for all.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17039
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 8909 times
Been thanked: 8143 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby MatZam » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Domik wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:How can you say that when even Jupp crumbled his first year with Bayern and I remember many ppl on this forum at the time calling for his head as much as they do Pep.


Want to compare squad strength of 11/12 Bayern and 13/14 Bayern? I don't think so. :)


You could use that argument for Real Madrid as well...
User avatar
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:41 am
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 244 times
Gender: Male

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Domik » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:44 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Domik wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Hey...But everything was better back in the days.....We've also played lighting quick football every game under Jupp. #-o


Can you stop making straw man arguments?


Can you stop making Pep worse than he is and just give him time instead of being so negative about him ?


He's not the right coach. I will keep pointing that out. Tides are already turning rather quickly in Germany, especially after his stunt against the MLS All Stars. :D
Domik
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests