You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 am

You guys know that all of this are a bunch of English media rumors, right?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ruht » Thu May 08, 2014 10:19 am

If it's on the internet, it must be true!
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Breaking News.
Since Manchester United is keen to get most FC Bayern players, today the Glazers have announced their decision to buy the whole FC Bayern Munich club instead. In their statement the Glazers said that this move will make it easier for them to mix and match at their leisure and from the merger a new club shall be formed with the name of Manern Unich, with Louis Van Gaal as head coach, assisted by Pep Guardiola. The team will play its home games at Old Trafford and sometimes at the Allianz Arena.

I am expecting this on the Daily Mirror any day now.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu May 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Breaking News.
Since Manchester United is keen to get most FC Bayern players, today the Glazers have announced their decision to buy the whole FC Bayern Munich club instead...

Uh? For 10 billion you can have... Berni? Pounds dude, pounds.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby München Minded » Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Breaking News.
Since Manchester United is keen to get most FC Bayern players, today the Glazers have announced their decision to buy the whole FC Bayern Munich club instead. In their statement the Glazers said that this move will make it easier for them to mix and match at their leisure and from the merger a new club shall be formed with the name of Manern Unich, with Louis Van Gaal as head coach, assisted by Pep Guardiola. The team will play its home games at Old Trafford and sometimes at the Allianz Arena.

I am expecting this on the Daily Mirror any day now.

Laughed my ass off with this one. Seems like a simple merger, and since we are the Reds and they are the Red Devils, then it's a simple difference in Devils. Yet it seems that manu actually would probably make a serious effort to try and buy as many players from us as possible.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Fri May 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Those silly spaniards.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 11, 2014 12:34 am

"I love you. I am a Münchner. Mia san mia."

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sun May 11, 2014 1:50 am

If he wins pokal then he's only got one thing to win for us next year :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 11, 2014 9:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:"I love you. I am a Münchner. Mia san mia."

Ribery :lol: Du bist du Pep, du bist du Pep
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 11, 2014 9:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:Ribery :lol: Du bist du Pep, du bist du Pep

He always steals the show. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kevinx67 » Tue May 13, 2014 4:25 am

After hearing Pep say he will get rid of anyone who won't follow his style of play i feel he needs to go. Guardiola is OK as a manager but is not the right fit for Bayern or any German team. His style is boring and infective. How do you go from dominating Europe to being dominated with basically the same team. Its not like Bayern lost core players from the team of last season or radically bought in different players. This team should of atleast made the CL final. Anything else and it should be considered failure. The double don't really mean anything. Bayern could win that with their B team since the league seem to take a step back from last year. To me just the amount of passes back to the keeper is enough to let Pep go. I never seen a team pass it so much back to the keeper in all my life. Some here would like to see Pep stay but at what cost would you pay? Will he get rid of Lahm if he refuses to play in the middle. How about Ribery? to me he don't look happy unless he runs at defenders and under Pep that type of thing isn't allowed. It's not to late to bring back the magic of the treble winning season next season But to do so Pep needs a one way ticket out of Munich.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby krkla » Tue May 13, 2014 6:27 am

Kevinx67 wrote:This team should of atleast made the CL final. Anything else and it should be considered failure.

Those expectations are just ridiculous and unrealistic.

Kevinx67 wrote:The double don't really mean anything. Bayern could win that with their B team

Once again, naive and unrealistic, and by default undermining the strength of all 3 competitions.

Kevinx67 wrote:It's not to late to bring back the magic of the treble winning season next season But to do so Pep needs a one way ticket out of Munich.

I disagree, i didn't see many people complaining about our playing style when we secured the championship in record time. Granted, since we won the championship we haven't performed at the highest level as previously seen this season. Is Peps tactics to blame? are the squad under-performing? is it a lack of motivation? probably a mix of all the before mentioned.

I get your frustrations and i have said all the same things as well, but after clearing my head and thinking rationally, i still believe Guardiola is the right man behind the anchor. Let's not forget it's his first season, in Jupp first year he came second in all competitions, including a CL final at home we dominated. Pep already secured 3 titles with a 4th pending. And let me ask you this. If we sack Guardiola who should replace him?
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MaCk0y » Tue May 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Kevinx67 wrote:After hearing Pep say he will get rid of anyone who won't follow his style of play

Where ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Tue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Kevinx67 wrote:After hearing Pep say he will get rid of anyone who won't follow his style of play

Where ?

I am not sure how much truth this report holds and the reason I didn't share it earlier. This was reported on 7th May.
After watching the team play last three games with 2-pivots, I do tend to believe the part about some players approaching Pep for using the earlier system.
After the Madrid defeat, Guardiola had vowed to keep faith with his philosophy, saying: "We can't play according to the ideas of the players. That is not possible."

Sport Bild suggests that remark was aimed at midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger. In an article titled "That's how Schweini turned into a Pep problem," the paper claims a group of Bayern players led by the Germany international had urged Guardiola to return to playing with two holding midfielders.

Guardiola did feature two holding midfielders against Madrid, but Sport Bild said the coach plans to discard those who cannot adapt to his ideas and that he will look to build around the former Barca midfielder Thiago Alcantara, who is currently injured.

"Anyone who does not fit into Pep's system will not stand a chance at Bayern in the future, and Guardiola will have no regard for big names," the paper added. "Not even for names such as Schweinsteiger." [source]
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion