You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat May 03, 2014 7:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm not drawing a parallel between the games or the scores as such but rather between the ways people reacted after both.

in this case mea culpa

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes, there were mistakes and there are things which must improve, but people are overreacting.

fully agree

All in all he needs time to get his system fully work, or adjust to the players, whichever will work best, but next season CL final will be his objective, unfortunately. I just hope he makes a good transfer window, especially in the CD area.

And the pokal final vs Dortmund will be extremely important for releasing a bit the tension or building up more...it will depend on our style of play. Expect to see a similar game as vs. Real, with the difference being our preparation for it.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby babu » Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 pm

babu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Bild: Guardiola is ready to let whoever doesn't suit his system leave, even if it was a big a name. Even if it was Schweinsteiger! #Madness
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby München Minded » Wed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

This must be a joke, I doubt the Bayern execs and Sammer would even allow that. I understand what he is saying though, if true -- basically he is the coach with a philosophy and those who resist it for success of the team must leave.

It seems based on this season most players seemed fine adhering to his philosophy. But that is different than players actually playing like he wants them to play and in the positions he wants them. Because players may not live up to every aspect of his plans, like this season Pep said the players didn't completely follow his plan in certain games. And what about Pep's tactics in games like in the second leg against Real??? What then if the players execute his plans perfectly but lose the game because the tactics were flawed for that opponent?? A coach can't be so blind and stubborn to just a certain system.

Well, I imagine several players that worked for Bayern and Heynckes, and that they obtained during those years for a different system, suddenly moving on this Summer in favor of other players. We better NOT see a bunch of barca players come in!!!
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed May 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Guardiola let Thiago to Spain to recover from an injury even though dr. Müller-Wolfrath was strongly against that decision.

No comment on this. :roll:
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Rauntšik » Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Hmm, I hope that Pep doesn't mess something up.
I like that we are developing a new playing style (Barca's posession - Bayern's attacking), but I hope it doesn't end with a key player leaving the club.
Pep has to understand, that fans have a huge part in Bayern's success and if he does something, that the fans don't like, he will be made clear of that.
Let's see!
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Kalev » Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

This is sick. I remember how he in a 1 interview before the season mentioned that he came to Bayern because of the players we have. Last year almost the same team worked perfectly under Jupp and now after CL semi final losses he is ready to let go van Gaal's and Jupp's hard work with this squad. And that just because he is under pressure and criticized by many ones. Of course the whole world is waiting so much from this team but however the DFB-Pokal ends im satisfied with this season. Let's not forget that this is his first year in a new club and everything can't work immediatly. But what I don't accept are current players to be replaced by some new latinos.
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 07, 2014 8:35 pm

I was torn whether I should write something or not, but I could hold it anymore.

WTH is that???

Letting go of our key players if they don't fit to a (proven easily beatable) tiki-taka style? This should be a joke. If I would like to watch 11 players with an average height of 1.60cm changing pointless passes I would watch Barcelona, but, NO, I don't want that and I don't think that most of our fans chose Bayern as their team to watch something like that.

I really hope that all these are just rumors, although with the Martinez transfer rumors, they seem to have a point. Martinez, the only experienced true DM left in our squad. What's next? Letting go of the defenders because we would have no use for them? Someone should focus that when you lose 4-0, something is wrong with your defense and not with the fact that you only had 60% possession of the ball, not 90%.

Hope I am wrong, but seriously, in the last matches I got bored in watching my team playing - a team that I dearly support and follow for more than 30 years.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Sack Guardiola now... I am sure that BVB will destroy us... and then he won't have more excuses... If I were one of the players I will make the team lose for purpose so he'll be sacked. Something which is not new to today's football. If the teams is not behind him he won't have much more time in Germany.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sack Guardiola now... I am sure that BVB will destroy us... and then he won't have more excuses... If I were one of the players I will make the team lose for purpose so he'll be sacked. Something which is not new to today's football. If the teams is not behind him he won't have much more time in Germany.

How would that happen if all the players have said they are fully committed to Pep's plan.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 pm

words, words, words...
if they are a unit and there is a chance that the likes of Muller or Basti, Martinez, Kroos (the only one I won't worry much if he leaves) might leave I think they can do it. It happened before.
One for all, All for one
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed May 07, 2014 10:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sack Guardiola now... I am sure that BVB will destroy us... and then he won't have more excuses... If I were one of the players I will make the team lose for purpose so he'll be sacked. Something which is not new to today's football. If the teams is not behind him he won't have much more time in Germany.

No my friend, not yet... Patience, just patience... We have a phrase: "Strpljen - spašen." means "Patient-saved".

When the time comes, you'll get your chance, and so do the rest of the crowd on this forum. Believe me, Guardiola won't be important, there's gonna gonna be lot of problems for our board.

Just relax and 'enjoy'. :wink: If we're gonna see these changes and if they'll affect bad on our team, I'll start to watch other BuLi clubs every weekend, rather than us just as a sign of unhappiness or because of the boring playing style on the pitch.

I did it when Klinsmann was Bayern's coach when it was far worse. I barely watched 15 matches of Bayern when he had made me sick with 3-5-2, 2:5 against Bremen, 4:0 Barcelona or 1:5 against Wolfsburg.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Thu May 08, 2014 3:38 am

Did Guardiola say he was shipping off Schweini or something? What Bild article is this?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AdepT » Thu May 08, 2014 6:31 am

Guardiola better not. :|

And even if he there's a shred of insistence on his part, then the board better not.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Jorsett » Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 am

Let's give him time, I have faith that he will develop the best and most unbeatable system ever next season!

.... :(
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion