You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:(if #12's vision of the future proves true :P)

IF #12's vision of the future proves true, you and I should be in mass, praying.

Permanently.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Nope... We will always be competitors for a domestic double... More or less... We will never be as good as 2010-13 again...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 am

#12 wrote:Nope... We will always be competitors for a domestic double... More or less... We will never be as good as 2010-13 again...

Good as 2010 -2012 yes we can be and much better, in 2013 is tough but not impossible.

After klinsmann season, with a 0-4 defeat in camp nou in champions league 2008-2009, Bayern reach to 3 finals in four years, so dont be too pesimistic.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby America USA » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:10 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:
#12 wrote:Nope... We will always be competitors for a domestic double... More or less... We will never be as good as 2010-13 again...

Good as 2010 -2012 yes we can be and much better, in 2013 is tough but not impossible.

After klinsmann season, with a 0-4 defeat in camp nou in champions league 2008-2009, Bayern reach to 3 finals in four years, so dont be too pesimistic.

Bro you're talking to a brick wall. :coffee:
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

We could - but not with the likes of Brandt and Gnabry and with signing players we barely need and coaches that no one needs
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Dani Alves on Pep

If you turn the word computer backwards, it spells Steve Jobs.

If you turn the word football backwards, it spells Pep.

He is a genius. I’ll say it again. A genius.

Pep would tell you exactly how everything was going to happen in a match before it even happened. For example, the game against Real Madrid in 2010, when we won 5–0? Pep told us before the match, “Today, you’re going to play like the football is a ball of fire. It never stays at your feet. Not even a half second. If you do that, there will be no time for them to pressure us. We will win easily.”

The sensation when we left every one of his prematch talks was like we were already up three-nil. We were so empowered, so prepared, that it felt like we were already winning.

The funniest thing was if we came in at halftime and the game wasn’t going well. Pep would sit down and rub his forehead. You know how he rubs his head? You’ve seen it, right? Like he’s massaging his brain, searching for the genius to come to him.

He would do this right in front of us in the dressing room. Then, like magic, it would come to him.

Bang!

“I’ve got it!”

Then he would jump up and start barking out instructions, drawing maths and figures on the board.

“We will do this, this and this, and then this is how we will score.”

So we would go out, and we would do this, this and this. And that’s how we would score. It was crazy.

Pep was the first coach in my life who showed me how to play without the ball. And he wouldn’t just demand that his players change their game, he would sit us down and show us why we wanted us to change with statistics and video.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion