You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby nm462272 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:39 pm

America USA wrote:
America USA wrote:So Mr. #12 who in your professional opinion should be the Manager of this great club? Also, are you suggesting that Bayern copy Real Madrid, Man United, Man City and PSG in the transfer market? Is that why you keep complaining regarding Bayern's transfer policy and the players who sign for us?

I and I'm sure others on this forum would really like to know who is your ideal choice as coach and which players you think should be at Bayern and what prices Bayern should be willing to pay for them. Looking forward to a detailed reply in this regard from yourself.

Thank you.

Still waiting #12.. for now all I hear are crickets.

to be fair, he's answered these questions before...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:48 pm

nm462272 wrote:
America USA wrote:
America USA wrote:So Mr. #12 who in your professional opinion should be the Manager of this great club? Also, are you suggesting that Bayern copy Real Madrid, Man United, Man City and PSG in the transfer market? Is that why you keep complaining regarding Bayern's transfer policy and the players who sign for us?

I and I'm sure others on this forum would really like to know who is your ideal choice as coach and which players you think should be at Bayern and what prices Bayern should be willing to pay for them. Looking forward to a detailed reply in this regard from yourself.

Thank you.

Why don't you quote him then? All I see him do is sniveling and bitching about how every thing is doom and gloom. That's why I think he's a pessimist. A realistic person would also have or at least suggest solutions to the alleged problem.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 pm

nm462272 wrote:
America USA wrote:

Thank you.

Why don't you quote him then? All I see him do is sniveling and bitching about how every thing is doom and gloom. That's why I think he's a pessimist. A realistic person would also have or at least suggest solutions to the alleged problem.[/quote]

not my job to quote him... i'd much prefer a person who has some actual insight, albeit more glass-half-empty, than someone who rehashes old, tired ideas and tries to pass them off as their own :roll: it's become a meme that #12 is pessimistic... okay, we get it... block him if you don't want to read it...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:I'm not a fortune teller... But one incident is not exactly proof of your claim...

What about "Mark my words, RB will win the league"

Was that just another incident? :D

Nah at least now you have two... What about Costa? What about we'll lose to Barca, Atlético, RM? What about Ancelotti, who NOW - in preseason - faces more people angry at him? Gnabry and Brandt coming up

America USA wrote:

Thank you.

Well then turn off the voices in your head...

I don't feel the need to answer a question I've answered at least half a dozen times to a guy that apparently is so anal, and on top of it has enough time and nothing better to do as to wait for said content, when clearly I haven't even read his last post
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 pm

#12 wrote:Nah at least now you have two... What about Costa? What about we'll lose to Barca, Atlético, RM? What about Ancelotti, who NOW - in preseason - faces more people angry at him? Gnabry and Brandt coming up

I just remarked 2 big facts. If you want I can go through many other games that you clearly stated we were 100% going to lose and in the end we managed to win. There were quite a few last season

You were right with some things, and you were proven wrong with some other. Just like any other user in this forum

Don't act like if you are something special or say that you are always right, cause you clearly aren't.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:25 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:Nah at least now you have two... What about Costa? What about we'll lose to Barca, Atlético, RM? What about Ancelotti, who NOW - in preseason - faces more people angry at him? Gnabry and Brandt coming up

I just remarked 2 big facts. If you want I can go through many other games that you clearly stated we were 100% going to lose and in the end we managed to win. There were quite a few last season

You were right with some things, and you were proven wrong with some other. Just like any other user in this forum

Don't act like if you are something special or say that you are always right, cause you clearly aren't.

Never claimed I was... Clearly I'm not... I still think I'm right MOST of the time... (read: 50% plus X)
Also, clearly not when I'm overly emotional, i.e. when we're playing utter shit - you rarely make good decisions in such a state... I'd even agree on me being negative in these situations - SOMETIMES

But an evaluation of transfer business or coaches tenures is something else entirely... That's a sober state of mind situation - and these are the ones where I personally think I'm right more often than not...
You may disagree of course...

But all other things aside: yeah, I'm special

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 pm

#12 wrote:What about we'll lose to Barca, Atlético, RM?

What about just about every match we won last season? Pretty convinced you'd have expected Bayern to lose in just about every match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Nope... AFTER they had started maybe a whole lot - but this was before all that "Kassai's fault and his alone" shit

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Pep was a failure too.

I don't care about the statistical records we broke with him. With Carlo in charge we would have beaten Real if it wasn't for some extremely unfortunate events. At the very least, we were on the same level. With Pep, they wiped us out. Those are the games I care about, not how much possession or goals we score against Augsburg and CSKA Moscow.

Carlo had us looking very stable and consistent in spring, which was almost never the case with Pep. I was in the camp that Pep should have been fired the night of the 0-4 loss against Real in 2014. I still think that would have been the best decision. And I thought Carlo absolutely deserved to stay on.

This preseason is making it hard to stand by the latter statement, but I more than defend the former.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:55 pm

endrity wrote:With Carlo in charge we would have beaten Real if it wasn't for some extremely unfortunate events. At the very least, we were on the same level.

this just isn't the case... it was the same thing we've seen this spring. the score may have been close, but we were in no way threatening to score :(

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 pm

We scored three times and missed a penalty, while also not having Lewa in the first game and had assumed total control of the game in the second half at the Bernabeu. Yes they were threatening with their pace, but they are Real Madrid, you can't expect to totally shut them out. We dealt with their counters a lot better for 180mins than we ever did in the Pep years.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Agree on basically everything just that that elimination was anything but unfortunate...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 pm

#12 wrote:I don't feel the need to answer a question I've answered at least half a dozen times to a guy that apparently is so anal, and on top of it has enough time and nothing better to do as to wait for said content, when clearly I haven't even read his last post

Name calling? Ad hominem? Stay classy man. Stay classy. :roll:

Back on point. You're evading the question and like always have nothing positive to contribute apart from your routine bitching and having wet dreams of seeing Bayern spend like City or United. Pathetic really.

Oh and let's hope when you finally hit something call "maturity" you'll stop using those emojis.

@ nm462272 - Apparently it is your job to suck up for him I guess. :roll:
Anyway blocking is for the weak. I rarely block people on online forums unless they outright deserve it. 12 comes across as an idiot at times but he's still not that bad that I feel the need to block him, in fact he can be quite funny at times!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:08 am

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:I don't feel the need to answer a question I've answered at least half a dozen times to a guy that apparently is so anal, and on top of it has enough time and nothing better to do as to wait for said content, when clearly I haven't even read his last post

Name calling? Ad hominem? Stay classy man. Stay classy. :roll:

Back on point. You're evading the question and like always have nothing positive to contribute apart from your routine bitching and having wet dreams of seeing Bayern spend like City or United. Pathetic really.

Oh and let's hope when you finally hit something call "maturity" you'll stop using those emojis.

@ nm462272 - Apparently it is your job to suck up for him I guess. :roll:
Anyway blocking is for the weak. I rarely block people on online forums unless they outright deserve it. 12 comes across as an idiot at times but he's still not that bad that I feel the need to block him, in fact he can be quite funny at times!

Where's the name calling? What's ad hominem? Do you know the meaning of these words?
Funny, how the only one doing it is you - apart from the fact that AFAIK you suck up TO somebody, not for... And the sad part is that this is YOUR mother tongue and not mine, yet YOU call ME an idiot... Again... If you're so darn obsessed with me it should be easy to find these things... As a matter of fact I had just answered your very question to YlonenXabi in another thread - basically HOURS before you asked it here...
So I'm evading shit, as always reading comprehension is not your strong suit - apart from repeatedly chipping a few weird proposals that - for example - aren't even necessary to win a joke like the Confed Cup

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:40 am

Looks like I really rustled your jimmies. And "anal" sounds pretty ad hominem to me. Wanna throw words around? I'm all for it baby! But I don't wanna make this forum a flame war and I don't think MUTU and the mods would like it and I respect them for how they run this place.

Also lol at me being "obsessed" with an internet Los Galacticos wannabe masquerading as a Bayern fan. I've bigger fish to fry boy. Just calling you out on your pessimistic crap has hurt you so much :lol:

And I'll let that emoji obsession if yours slide.. when you grow up maybe you'll grow out of it.

EDIT: Germany won the Confederations cup and thus became one of the nations to win every FIFA trophy there is to win. I don't think its that bad honestly.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion