You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Not really.

Pep just needed his kind of players..

If you took Jose Mourinho or Simeone and put them in barcelona, they would never be as good as they were prior. Every coach has attributes they want in players.

Very similar to how guys have qualities that they prefer in girls. My mexican friend loves them short fatties, yet, in Europe or Asia, they would be XXX
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 pm

'It didn't mean that Bayern won everything' - Breitner questions Guardiola's methods [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Is the fraud found out already, a walking downgrade he is? Or it's still the intelectual limitation of his players, the cost of the fragile beauty of his football, the cosmic injustice of another match he should have won if not for the goals or is it that awful lack of unlimited budget to just buy the best team in the world?
Ziklitschli
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 pm

It has begun...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:49 pm

I don't want to go all negative and I think there is a lot he can teach players about playing good football. But he is incredibly naive tactically!

I said it when he came here, Pep won too much too soon and really started to believe too much in himself. Most great coaches don't have the opportunity to coach Messi as their first job, they actually have to develop themselves with lower clubs where they can show that their tactics, and not just the players, made a difference. Mourinho, Ancelotti, Conte, Klopp etc. all began coaching at some very small clubs.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:04 pm

endrity wrote:I don't want to go all negative and I think there is a lot he can teach players about playing good football. But he is incredibly naive tactically!

I said it when he came here, Pep won too much too soon and really started to believe too much in himself. Most great coaches don't have the opportunity to coach Messi as their first job, they actually have to develop themselves with lower clubs where they can show that their tactics, and not just the players, made a difference. Mourinho, Ancelotti, Conte, Klopp etc. all began coaching at some very small clubs.

He will retire when he realises that
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

''wrong mentality'' pep guardiola to italian tv [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:03 pm

endrity wrote:I don't want to go all negative and I think there is a lot he can teach players about playing good football. But he is incredibly naive tactically!

No, he is not. He found solutions - some of which we did not imagine and some of which were downright crazy - whatever the injuries we had. And he also experimented with several formations.

His problem is not tactical naivety but rather a determined belief that one style of football is always better. I certainly prefer it but there are times when more defensive approaches are better, especially against teams that can destroy you on the counter (happened with Bayern and also Monaco is more of the same). But no, he's not tactically naive. Ancelotti in my opinion is much less tactically flexible and probably so was Jupp. Ultimately Jupp's rigid tactics were more balanced which is what we needed to beat teams like Barca. Guardiola was tactically flexible but he refused to endorse tactics which prioritise defending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm

who saw that clip I posted ? It is in Italian ...
He said that the first half was horrible , He wanted to play with character away from home, but his players failed him, he added maybe he failed to install this important thing in his players minds...
He said that this experience will serve him and the players to learn more :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm

I know some Italian guy who's probably laughing still
Maybe with the next 300m they'll make the EL...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm

After this CL out, 18 players to leave City this summer. Not bad at all...

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Outis » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:who saw that clip I posted ? It is in Italian ...
He said that the first half was horrible , He wanted to play with character away from home, but his players failed him, he added maybe he failed to install this important thing in his players minds...
He said that this experience will serve him and the players to learn more :lol:

I think it's same stuff only as an article and in English:
Monaco loss not about Manchester City defence, says Guardiola [source]
Outis
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Of course it's the players, what a tool this guy is.

It's entirely his fault. He went full offence against a team with most goals scored across the best leagues, having an advantage of 2 goals no less. Monaco had been running over this idiotic lineup and setup of his like men over kids until they got the goals. He still of course mentions all the goals city should have scored, someone please tell him that chance =/= goal, especialy in his crap system (you could have that discussion when it comes to playing against him though).

It's him who put the players in the position to be humiliated, all to prove his point and stick to his philosophy, whatever that bs is. It's all about ego with him and lots of excuses, shifting the blame while pretending to be classy and self depreciating here or there to cover all that crap. No class at all, just a sneaky, arogant, stubborn and deluded man who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

The more I see of him, the more it strenghtens my belief that he ruined our CL chances in that awful 3 years of his coaching here. I mean, multiple people (also here) predicted that he will go for his suicidal setup again against a proper team in CL, and get punished, and then he did it in away game, having a 2 goal lead. A tool and a fool then, imo.
Ziklitschli
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am

Ziklitschli wrote:Of course it's the players, what a tool this guy is.

It's entirely his fault. He went full offence against a team with most goals scored across the best leagues, having an advantage of 2 goals no less. Monaco had been running over this idiotic lineup and setup of his like men over kids until they got the goals. He still of course mentions all the goals city should have scored, someone please tell him that chance =/= goal, especialy in his crap system (you could have that discussion when it comes to playing against him though).

It's him who put the players in the position to be humiliated, all to prove his point and stick to his philosophy, whatever that bs is. It's all about ego with him and lots of excuses, shifting the blame while pretending to be classy and self depreciating here or there to cover all that crap. No class at all, just a sneaky, arogant, stubborn and deluded man who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

The more I see of him, the more it strenghtens my belief that he ruined our CL chances in that awful 3 years of his coaching here. I mean, multiple people (also here) predicted that he will go for his suicidal setup again against a proper team in CL, and get punished, and then he did it in away game, having a 2 goal lead. A tool and a fool then, imo.

Perfect post. Stick to this forum.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:23 am

Messi saved this bastard ass many times. And he thinks is a great coach. He knows shit about this game .
This guy is a FRAUD
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion