You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:57 pm

I truly hope that all the hype that is going to follow this for the remainder of the season isn't going to affect the concentration of the team or Pep.

I guess it's fair deal they announced it, though I somehow much would have preferred if Pep remained the "Bayern coach" for the rest of the season...which just doesn't feel like it anymore.

I'll probably be watching City games quite a bit next season, really curious to see how his style will work in the EPL.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:29 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:I truly hope that all the hype that is going to follow this for the remainder of the season isn't going to affect the concentration of the team or Pep.

I guess it's fair deal they announced it, though I somehow much would have preferred if Pep remained the "Bayern coach" for the rest of the season...which just doesn't feel like it anymore.

I'll probably be watching City games quite a bit next season, really curious to see how his style will work in the EPL.

If he keeps the same style in the pace based EPL, he will get absolutely wrecked. He needs to modify his style to be safer against counter attacks & be more direct with the attempts. Can you imagine Demichelis playing high up the field & Sterling or Walcott counters with their speed? Game over man. Evolve or face extinction seems like a reality for him in his spell as City's coach.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:33 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:I'll probably be watching City games quite a bit next season, really curious to see how his style will work in the EPL.

I'm not... ;)

Basically , he's already dead to me... Only thing keeping me from wishing him all the worst is that he'll probably still be our coach for another 5 months - given that we don't completely **** up against Juve...

He might well be successful there though... When money isn't an issue at all, possibilities are infinite...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Burko » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Der Bomber wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:I truly hope that all the hype that is going to follow this for the remainder of the season isn't going to affect the concentration of the team or Pep.

If he keeps the same style in the pace based EPL, he will get absolutely wrecked. He needs to modify his style to be safer against counter attacks & be more direct with the attempts. Can you imagine Demichelis playing high up the field & Sterling or Walcott counters with their speed? Game over man. Evolve or face extinction seems like a reality for him in his spell as City's coach.

So that is the reason he chooses Citizens with their money. He can rebuild his team to his own :wink:
I am worry that he'll made new dynasty in EPL or in CHL.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Their squad is a wreck, but Demichelis is leaving them at the end of the season, so you all look uninformed when you say you picture him at the halfway line ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Burko wrote:I am worry that he'll made new dynasty in EPL or in CHL.

He didn't achieve that here and chances were wayy better back then... Yes, they have the money, and yes, somehow he still has that appeal to certain players... But Neymar and Messi still play in Barcelona and there's no new player of that category available AFAWK - so even with all that money he'll have a hard time forming a better squad than ours... Which btw was already wayyy better when he came here than City is now...

I just hope he won't be talking any of our players...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Der Bomber wrote:If he keeps the same style in the pace based EPL, he will get absolutely wrecked. He needs to modify his style to be safer against counter attacks & be more direct with the attempts. Can you imagine Demichelis playing high up the field & Sterling or Walcott counters with their speed? Game over man. Evolve or face extinction seems like a reality for him in his spell as City's coach.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby albanian7 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:55 pm

It will be fun if we meet in the quarter-finals
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:57 pm

albanian7 wrote:It will be fun if we meet in the quarter-finals

It'd be fun to reach the quarter finals :cry: :cry:

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:21 pm

#12 wrote:
albanian7 wrote:It will be fun if we meet in the quarter-finals

It'd be fun to reach the quarter finals :cry: :cry:

That we will..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ttoad92 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Auf Wiedersehen, Herr Guardiola.
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Der Bomber wrote:

I thought he'd fail miserably in the Bundesliga after he broke up our doppelsechs and that turned out to be dead wrong. So I will not form an opinion just yet.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:24 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Their squad is a wreck, but Demichelis is leaving them at the end of the season, so you all look uninformed when you say you picture him at the halfway line ;)

Excuuuuse me mr.Knowitall but I am a Bayern fan & I do not follow clubs that I despise like City, Chelsea & Madrid. I do follow a lot of clubs to some extent but those 3 I barely find any interest in reading about them. So yeah, I am uninformed about City.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:25 pm

Der Bomber wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Their squad is a wreck, but Demichelis is leaving them at the end of the season, so you all look uninformed when you say you picture him at the halfway line ;)

Excuuuuse me mr.Knowitall but I am a Bayern fan & I do not follow clubs that I despise like City, Chelsea & Madrid. I do follow a lot of clubs to some extent but those 3 I barely find any interest in reading about them. So yeah, I am uninformed about City.

Hey dude, I'm a peaceful person, no need to be aggressive ;)

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:32 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Der Bomber wrote:

Hey dude, I'm a peaceful person, no need to be aggressive ;)

:cheers:
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion