You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Paying a manager 20M, buying competition, neglecting homegrown, spending big... Trips to Qatar and plastic fans.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:45 pm

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop responding to this jackass. As long as the ignore function is as limited as it is, your replies expose me to his idiocy by proxy.

I'm honest to christ begging you guys at this point.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:49 pm

quaazi wrote:PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop responding to this jackass. As long as the ignore function is as limited as it is, your replies expose me to his idiocy by proxy.

I'm honest to christ begging you guys at this point.

Oh, for gods sake man, I get that he is enoying but be an adult and use your brain's ignore function ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:13 pm

can't, software's too old
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:24 pm

JANCKER wrote:Paying a manager 20M, buying competition, neglecting homegrown, spending big... Trips to Qatar and plastic fans.

So everything we've done before him except paying a manager 20M, which isn't true either.
Bravo.
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:36 pm

I expect Die Mannschaft to have a major drop as a consequence to our different policies. If Spain was that dominant is because they had a duo of Xavi and Iniesta working together in club level and were able find each other with eyes closed, together on a daily basis... Germany has every midfield maestro spread across the world, working on their own... That chemistry is gone, they will struggle to cope together now on.
Germany owes that one to Pep.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:I expect Die Mannschaft to have a major drop as a consequence to our different policies. If Spain was that dominant is because they had a duo of Xavi and Iniesta working together in club level and were able find each other with eyes closed, together on a daily basis... Germany has every midfield maestro spread across the world, working on their own... That chemistry is gone, they will struggle to cope together now on.

Who ? Kroos and Schweinsteiger ? One who left because the board was too greedy and one who's got nothing to do with the future at all ?
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:47 pm

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I expect Die Mannschaft to have a major drop as a consequence to our different policies. If Spain was that dominant is because they had a duo of Xavi and Iniesta working together in club level and were able find each other with eyes closed, together on a daily basis... Germany has every midfield maestro spread across the world, working on their own... That chemistry is gone, they will struggle to cope together now on.

Who ? Kroos and Schweinsteiger ? One who left because the board was too greedy and one who's got nothing to do with the future at all ?

Who were the replacements for them? An Alonso who was a fiasco in every El Clasico he faced Pep... how could he possibly see him as a replacement for anyone? He crushed him in every encounter... Pepe was forced to double defend because of the bearded guy.
Alonso got a retirement home... No gains for Germany.
You see the board got too greedy for something and less for something else that they shouldn't have, for some unknown reasons... I'll remember this Bayern as the Bayern that stopped being Bayern.
Presumably he refused to sign Gundogan, why? Maybe because his Spanish isn't good enough? :P
If we reached semifinals it was luck... Magath wasn't that lucky to avoid the main contenders until that phase... but at least he valued German talent.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:23 pm

prasun77 wrote:Why do people hate Man City I don't understand..of course you can hate Chelsea because they had the "satan" mourinho as a coach and characterless terry and courtois in their team and Ivanovic for that matter(He had an affair with the team doctor)..then they have the cunt called diego costa and the dumb falcao..
You can hate chelsea granted..but why city..
Pellegrini is such a nice gentleman,Then they have Zabaleta,Silva,Aguero,Hart..all nice guys..they have 2 more excellent players in kevin de bruyne and yaya toure too..They have never wasted 50 million on torres types ..they spend wisely considering the standard in EPL where its a tradition to overpay..they are run by Barcelona people ad they are rivals to ManUtd..have you forgotten..let me remind you:
1)1999
2)Rooney injured but suddenly turns up in starting 11
3)After signing schweini..how did their fans came and behaved here..have you forgotten?
City OTOH..never tried to buy our players..they have always lost to us when it mattered..

I don't hate Man City on a Chelski level. Oil money is better than Russian mafia money. Their actual team is ok on a personal level.

Still, combine their money with their annoying English and American fans, and it's intolerable. I will celebrate the failure of every big English team, but Chelski and Citeh most of all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:26 pm

bastos80 wrote:

"The future" for the German NT for now is the Euro 2016, and whether you like it or not, Schweinsteiger is the captain and unless he suffers an injury (which I hope, though I'm not entirely sure, nobody wishes for), he definitely will play.

Löw himself has emphasized in the past the importance of the "Bayern block". I know Löw is nothing but a fool in the eyes of some people, and who's responsible for the departure of Kroos and Schweinsteiger is another question. But one thing is clear, that "Bayern block" is gone.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm gonna call bullshit on having a Bayern core, Kroos and Schweinsteiger are the same damn players and if he put that much importance on that, then I'll say Löw's a fool. It's not like Kroos and Schweinsteiger completely forgot how to play football. It's naïve to blame Germany's decline on the "loss" of Bayern players, when it's clearly because of a simple lack of quality players.

According to JANCKER's unquestionable logic, Germany also owe the World Cup trophy to Pep :mrgreen:
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby RedQueen » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Kroos and Schweinsteiger are the same damn players

Not sure if serious. If so, I recommend re-watching the WC final. The difference - in attitude above all - is there for everyone to see.

Whether or not the likes of Özil, Kroos, Gündogan are five or ten times superior than Schweinsteiger and Khedira in terms of technique, tactics, etc. is immaterial as long as they go missing in a tough and important game. There's a reason Germany looked the worst in the qualifiers when both Schweinsteiger and Khedira were out of the line-up. They're fighters, capable of motivating the team and turning things around in such games.

It's naïve to blame Germany's decline on the "loss" of Bayern players, when it's clearly because of a simple lack of quality players.

And except for Lahm, exactly what quality players did Germany lose? Mertesacker and Klose. Whilst getting back Reus and Gündogan. You're sure that's a loss of quality?

The issue isn't about having Bayern players specifically, it's about having players being used to playing with one another. Whether they are from Bayern or another team is secondary. The NT only has two or three days ahead of every game to train together, and three weeks or something ahead of a major tournament. Having a group of players who are accustomed to each other because they play together day in, day out in the club is a major advantage. I don't know what is so hard to understand about that.

According to JANCKER's unquestionable logic, Germany also owe the World Cup trophy to Pep :mrgreen:

Believe it or not, some people are actually claiming that.
Last edited by RedQueen on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:According to JANCKER's unquestionable logic, Germany also owe the World Cup trophy to Pep

Yeah because Pep created that duo... and obviously was so in love with them...

It's a fact that it plays a big role... it's not only the case with Germany, Juventus reflected Italy, Barca reflected Spain...
What do you think made Germany strong all these years? Other nations maybe had bigger names but Germany had the core of players that worked together in Bayern...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:14 pm

RedQueen wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Kroos and Schweinsteiger are the same damn players

Not sure if serious. If so, I recommend re-watching the WC final. The difference - in attitude above all - is there for everyone to see.

Whether or not the likes of Özil, Kroos, Gündogan are five or ten times superior than Schweinsteiger and Khedira in terms of technique, tactics, etc. is immaterial as long as they go missing in a tough and important game. There's a reason Germany looked the worst in the qualifiers when both Schweinsteiger and Khedira were out of the line-up. They're fighters, capable of motivating the team and turning things around in such games.

Pretty sure he meant "Kroos and Schweinsteiger are the same player whether they play for Bayern or not". Not that they are literally the same player I could be totally wrong of course.

Totally agree with your analysis otherwise. There might be something about that focus on the technical that takes away from the determination to fight. Of course Kroos spent a lot of his career at what #12 calls the #10 position, so his focus has never been very defensive.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:24 pm

The best example is the English NT... 1 star player from L'pool, 1 star player from Chelsea, 1 star player from MUFC, 1 star player from WHATEVER... if I was the manager of the English NT, I'd take advantage of that English core that is playing in Tottenham today, a group that are used to play together.
And if I was Loew, I'd look to the BVB duo instead...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion