You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:30 pm

There are some pretty messed up discussions going on here but really none as disturbing as, sorry to say, ramsej's. I mean, he's been delighting us with his celebrations each time Pep forces Neuer to screw up or God forbid the team shows up one handed on a wrestling match vs a 400 million worth of players team.

And just thinking he can finally leave us be when Guardiola announces he's leaving he goes on and calls it a betrayal. I just realized some people simply cant stand others' success. Block the bastards. Not really worth the effort.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Argeta » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Block him? He has the right to have his opinion heard, otherwise this forum would be boring if everyone agrees to the same things. GO RAMSEY! **** PEP!
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:45 pm

The problem is **** Pep is not really an opinion. "We are better off with Carlo than Pep because Carlo fits us better for reason X, Y, X" is an opinion. "**** Pep" is just saying, "look at me, I'm an ***hole". Don't like my "opinion"? Go ***** me.

Spoiler: show
The five asterisks there stood for "block"
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:53 pm

And just to stick up for Ramsej, I think he is good for the forum. I've really disagreed with him on some issues, but at least we resolved it. We've all said stupid things, and he just cares a lot. #12 will get into hysterics and his desire to talk to Guardiola over a glass of wine is kinda creepy, but at least it's hilarious almost everytime he starts to talk shit about the team against a big opponent we go on to win like 5-0. :lol: Then he'll promise not to talk badly about the team and you can almost see him almost visibly restraining himself for like three days.

Then there are the other people who are just here to troll. :coffee: Nothing to be done there apparently, but at least it feels good to say, almost therapeutic :lol:
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Let's make a thread for each forum member and discuss them instead of managers and players for a change cause that's what we're doing anyway... :P
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Man I thought I was going to get a thank for sticking up for Ramsej. But damn it I forgot my name ain't Jancker
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:29 pm

pyrasur wrote:The problem is **** Pep is not really an opinion. "We are better off with Carlo than Pep because Carlo fits us better for reason X, Y, X" is an opinion. "**** Pep" is just saying, "look at me, I'm an ***hole". Don't like my "opinion"? Go ***** me.

Spoiler: show
The five asterisks there stood for "block"

You're really confusing.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
bastos80
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:33 pm

oh come on. What opinion? You are celebrating each time the team losses just to pin it on the coach?

Do you really respect the team to do such a thing? True, ramsej at least has some notion of football and will suggest an alternative given his dislikes. You can't reproach that. But these knee jerk reactions and the blindness in recognizing people are just human and life is not FIFA13 doesn't elevate the level of discussion.

I've have had more intelligent discussions here than some personal encounters (Element, Borusse, yes, quaazi too) and I've been dead wrong and somewhat right in some but there was always a point of view on each side. Even controversial issues painful (as fans) as they were. None of these times felt like you were discussing with a 12 year old child who spends too much time thinking life starts and ends with an Xbox logo.

The forum simply deserves better.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Something stupid from the Pep supporting days...

JANCKER wrote:That right wing slot is reserved for Robben and there's no discussion about it, that is a spot where Shaqiri and Mueller perform best too, Mueller is more versatile than Shaq is. The problem is our left wing, cause no one of our actual players is capable of replacing Ribs, the replacements we got in disposition for him prefer the right wing or CAM.
I'm waiting for the new season to see if the club will make a move to boost the left wing if Ribs doesn't find his form and others just don't perform in that side. Shaq is already gone for me, only a miracle can save him now, he'll do much better in a team that doesn't have Robben or Mueller.
The manager knows better than us what he's got in disposition, cause he(and Tedesco) meets them on a daily basis, unlike us. Playing too much PES, FIFA, Football Manager, etc can distort views on reality, leave it to the experts.
I think there is more to it than just PES, FIFA, it's about Pep also, 'the Pep excuse' if our team fails - he ruined what Heynckes left, etc. Robots aren't yet playing football, so why players have to be limited to only 1 position? 1 task? And expect them to perform every time the same, like they have buttons. All clubs except of 1 or 2 maybe, wish they were in our place, and I just don't get it, why all this negativity, that goes in the same package with humanity I guess. We're crushing BPL champions regularly, we've been taking all their most important transfer targets and we're still complaining, human nature...

And when subject of "thanking" were these that are complaining today, it wasn't an issue. :P

and this:

pyrasur wrote:What happened to Jancker? Miss him...

:lol:

The only thing that changed was that I didn't support Pep anymore.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Sounds more plausible than what you're posting lately.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
bastos80
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Nah dude. The problem is sometimes you are intentionally being a dick. I didn't call you out by name but I will now if you want me to. I don't care if you don't want Pep. But the celebrations when we lose and trying to get a rise out of people by being a troll are going too far. Calling it like it is.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

pyrasur wrote:But the celebrations when we lose and trying to get a rise out of people by being a troll are going too far.

What celebrations? You think I like Bayern to lose cause of him? It's not only about results... even if when he came I said that he can do whatever he wants and it takes to set us top of the world, to extremes such as even if it meant an all Spanish speaking Bayern... but it didn't happen and don't see it happening so he doesn't have it granted for me.
I used to act overprotective myself when I was backing him, but I'm not aware that I've stalked any opposed to my ideology as some pricks here like to do with arrogance at maximum and insults into personal account which reminds me of Nazi persecution of Jews.
This is like the only place I can discuss Bayern... I'm like the only Bayern fan in my town and I find some Bayern fans to be more hostile to each other than I find some opposition fans, it tells you what kind of division Pep made here. :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:08 pm

I actually think some of the fans are suffering more than the board and players seem to be regarding Pep's decision.

Guys it's all good, Pep was a good coach but by no means is he unreplacable or unbeatable. In Carlo we have another great tactician and most of the transfers have been good due to our great scouting which we continue to have in place. Pep told the club well in advance and everything has been planned about as well as it can be. Our players have played under new coaches before, and they can and will do that again without problem.

Life is going to on and Bayern will again be highly successful next year, I can guarantee that. Pep needs to coach a good half a season now, hopefully we can again make a deep CL push. Nothing is more imporant than that in keeping the reputation of Bayern as high as it is right now. We still can and will attract top quality players in Munich.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Just look how many pages Jupp reached in this forum... 1/20 of Pep's thread... I guess that's an indicator too. There's more talk about Pep than Bayern... a thing unknown to Bayern before... a manager above the club. :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:28 pm

I think the only legitimate point worth debating is whether Pep brought additional value to Bayern's brand, however you want to define "value" and "brand".

I honestly think that the admiration all over Europe for Jupp's Bayern in 2013 was so high that there isn't much Pep alone brings in that department. Most people see Bayern as part of a triumvirate along Real and Barca of elite clubs in Europe, until MU sorts out their problems and PSG along with City learn how to properly use their money. But I am sure most players would love the opportunity to play for Bayern, with our without Pep.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion