You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How can one turn his back to a beautiful city like Munich ? Coaching the best tm in the country... And One of the best in Europe, boasting no less than 13 international players of whom a good number are even the captains... Only to sign for ( I say it again) a soulless club...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

It is ridiculous, I concur, but I wouldn't call it a betrayal. If he wants his challenge, he can have it.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:47 pm

You think this thing is only on forum... but I've seen some interviews done around the streets of Munich and most of them expressed how they can't wait to see his back and some wished Carlo a 5 year or longer spell... and I guess none of them was #12.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How can one turn his back to a beautiful city like Munich ? Coaching the best tm in the country... And One of the best in Europe, boasting no less than 13 international players of whom a good number are even the captains... Only to sign for ( I say it again) a soulless club...

i dont disagree at all, the situation was nearly perfect for him to re-sign and would have in all honesty been the easy choice. but i can respect he chose not to and wants to try something else in another country all the power too him. city makes the most sense in my opinion for a team in england, either them or arsenal. chelsea would be solely to spite mourinho and he doesnt seem like one to do that. the united job would be the tallest task but i just dont see it as that appealing. either way i dont give two shits which team he chooses, il only care for him till the end of the season.

speaking of guardiola type players heres an excellent little article touching on that. mainly ribery and robben who nearly everyone thought wouldnt/couldnt co-exist with pep and his little to no use of wingers

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/tactics-and-a ... ern-munich
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:52 am

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:15 am

JANCKER wrote:You think this thing is only on forum... but I've seen some interviews done around the streets of Munich and most of them expressed how they can't wait to see his back and some wished Carlo a 5 year or longer spell... and I guess none of them was #12.

That's weird. My relatives say most everyone in Munich was happy with Guardiola and wanted him to stay and that it was the foreign fans online who were acting crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:20 am

pyrasur wrote:
JANCKER wrote:You think this thing is only on forum... but I've seen some interviews done around the streets of Munich and most of them expressed how they can't wait to see his back and some wished Carlo a 5 year or longer spell... and I guess none of them was #12.

That's weird. My relatives say most everyone in Munich was happy with Guardiola and wanted him to stay and that it was the foreign fans online who were acting crazy.

They must've had bad luck in finding only PepRausers then... Maybe it was their day because none said that they'll be missing him.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:28 am

Yeah that really sucks. I mean I come on this forum on a bad day where it's just the two PepRausers posting a million times and thanking each other I get tempted to think this forum is as bad as Munich must be!

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:29 am

Come on Ramsej man, I totally respect your opinion if you don't like the way Pep manages and plays his football, but what you're saying by definition can be said about literally every coach Bayern have ever had who did not retire in Munich.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Burko » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:12 am

From what I have read here, Pep is worse than Darth Vader.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:19 am

About the comments: I think some people only said so because they were annoyed about the charade and maybe now they were resentful because he leaves... He was not hated, neither was he seen as special as many journalists and some users here say...

bastos80 wrote:Some really bitter people here.

Bitter? No...
He'S an asshole for his **** mindgames... "Challenge"? - oh please! "Here's a shitload of money, buy some 20-something players for some 40-something million each, keep the change... Whoa, what a challenge to be successful with those resources... At least that will give some people more arguments for his alleged greatness... :roll:
He could've said he would leave half a year ago when everyone knew already - he didn't... He could've said he's going there because he's only able to win the thin with MEssi and/or unlimited resources... He didn't... So forgive me and others for pointing out that he's a lying, cheating, devious bastard... ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:20 am

Burko wrote:From what I have read here, Pep is worse than Darth Vader.

Jup, Vader had some good left in him... ;)

Also, the Force was strong with him... :P
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 am

Hey man are you ok? Dealing with some separation issues?

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby harry-muc » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:50 pm

i didnt made a poll in munich, but i and the most people i know think that pep is a great coach and it would have been great if he extended. but on the other hand ancelotti is also a great coach and its great that he joins us in summer...so all is good. the most important thing about a coach is the respect of the players....pep has it and carlo will have it too. the kaiser just said: "gehts naus und spuits fuasboi"...so as we say in bavaria: "machts koa gschiss...des werd scho wern"
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:54 pm

#12 wrote:About the comments: I think some people only said so because they were annoyed about the charade and maybe now they were resentful because he leaves... He was not hated, neither was he seen as special as many journalists and some users here say...

bastos80 wrote:Some really bitter people here.

Bitter? No...
He'S an asshole for his **** mindgames... "Challenge"? - oh please! "Here's a shitload of money, buy some 20-something players for some 40-something million each, keep the change... Whoa, what a challenge to be successful with those resources... At least that will give some people more arguments for his alleged greatness... :roll:
He could've said he would leave half a year ago when everyone knew already - he didn't... He could've said he's going there because he's only able to win the thin with MEssi and/or unlimited resources... He didn't... So forgive me and others for pointing out that he's a lying, cheating, devious bastard... ;)

As it stands Hoeneß and Rummenigge knew of his decision by November already. Why didn't they make it public back then already ?
You're obviously bitter. Just take a look at what you're writing :lol:
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:03 pm

He left his boyhood club Barca after 4 years. He's leaving us after 3. I'll be damned if he stays at his next club for more than 3 years.
At Bayern he's only getting recognition if he wins the CL. The Bundesliga is seen as obligatory. Never have I heard the fans chant Pep's name in the stadium. And you wonder why he's leaving us?
SportBILD just recently brought out an article about him requesting players like Hazard, Verratti, Neymar, Suárez etc. What they've offered him where Castro, Walcott and Calhanoglu. It's not about the "names", it's about the club's board not understanding the football he's playing. He requested a RB and got Vidal. He pleaded to extend Kroos' contract many times, yet it didn't help because Kroos' wasn't seen as a key player.Of course, we signed fantastic players, that's not the critic. We signed mostly players WE thought were good for Pep's football, not what he, the coach, thought or rather, knew, were good. "Mia san mia" is great and all that. But why get a coach with a clear philosophy when you're going to do your own thing anyways? Maybe the solution is signing a coach with no clear philosophy like Ancelotti.
Everything he's getting is 12 year old bitter people like you, who are mad because he didn't win the CL and is now "betraying" us. Like seriously?
Maybe it's the right step for him to join a "soulless" club because he won't have to deal with whiny little kids who blame him for the departure of a club legend who spent more times injured than performing and a board that is too stubborn to orientate their transfer philosophy according to the coach.
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany