You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Maybe Pep should respond by taking Wengers job. It's the most fitting place in England for him with players that fit his style of play. And Wenger is an ass
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Well... Shitty fans will be regretting his appointment very soon. If it took Pep three seasons to find an appropriate playing style for us, and implementing the pure Barça-style was impossible, he will take at least 5 years to shape their horrible squad into anything decent. They will likely experience regression in the first season as his players would need to learn to play football from scratch.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

theyve got a very talented squad, its not the deepest but i wouldnt slag them off that badly. they could use a few peices but not much more then that and he most certainly will be given alot of money to bring in who he wants, i wouldnt say it will take long. we saw improvements after a year here i would hazard to guess maybe 1-2 years there isnt out of the question either.

The one thing i will say is aguero was perma injured before pep comes..... just wait till he gets the guardiola training on a regular basis!
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Wenger speaks from experience. He recalls how bad Bayern played a month after announcing Heynckes' departure. :coffee:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Well... Shitty fans will be regretting his appointment very soon. If it took Pep three seasons to find an appropriate playing style for us, and implementing the pure Barça-style was impossible, he will take at least 5 years to shape their horrible squad into anything decent. They will likely experience regression in the first season as his players would need to learn to play football from scratch.

theyve got a very talented squad, its not the deepest but i wouldnt slag them off that badly. they could use a few peices but not much more then that and he most certainly will be given alot of money to bring in who he wants, i wouldnt say it will take long. we saw improvements after a year here i would hazard to guess maybe 1-2 years there isnt out of the question either.

The one thing i will say is aguero was perma injured before pep comes..... just wait till he gets the guardiola training on a regular basis!

Hart: it is well known that you cannot pass the ball to an English keeper, and on the odd occasion that you do, he will just kick it as far as possible. Unsuitable for Pep.

CDs: none can pass a ball. Unsuitable for Pep.

FB: ??

Midfielders (Fernandinho, Fernando, Toure, Delph): the only one worth anything is Toure, but he is 30+ and last time he played for Pep was as a CB. Unsuitable for Pep.

Sterling: might fit Pep.

Silva: would fit Pep.

De Bruyne: Might or might not fit Pep.

Agüero: can dribble and shoot, but I'm not sure his passing skills are good enough. Remember, what makes Lewy great for Pep is his capacity to link up play. IMO not suitable for Pep. Permainjured anyways.

The biggest downgrade squad wise would be in Keeper and Defense... Compare the technicality of Neuer-Alaba,Boateng,Javi,Lahm with whoever they might field. It's heaven and hell with respect to technique.

Overall, they would have to change at least the midfield. If you actually go over an read what Shitty fans think, you would realize they are dreaming about Thiago joining them (which is off the table) and maybe Pogba (I seriously doubt he would pick Shitty out of all the clubs which would be interested IF he were leave Juve, which I don't think is at all certain).

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Bomber_der_Nation wrote:Pep to City is a done deal accoridng to Bild. I have to say - romance is dead, but I am disappointed..
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/josep ... .bild.html

Ugh. Damn it Pep get a grip.

PunkCapitalist wrote:FB: ??

Just to add something here, City's fullbacks might well be the most Pep-suitable out of their players. Zabaleta can be likened to Lahm, Sagna to Rafinha and Kolarov to Barca's Adriano.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby pyrasur » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Well if Guardiola goes there it's certainly a project. It would take some time but with their resources and if they are patient he would make them pretty scary in a couple of years.

City fans are unrealistic about the quality of their squad. I agree apart from the attacking midfield whoever their manager is will have a lot of work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

Hart: it is well known that you cannot pass the ball to an English keeper, and on the odd occasion that you do, he will just kick it as far as possible. Unsuitable for Pep.

CDs: none can pass a ball. Unsuitable for Pep.

FB: ??

Midfielders (Fernandinho, Fernando, Toure, Delph): the only one worth anything is Toure, but he is 30+ and last time he played for Pep was as a CB. Unsuitable for Pep.

Sterling: might fit Pep.

Silva: would fit Pep.

De Bruyne: Might or might not fit Pep.

Agüero: can dribble and shoot, but I'm not sure his passing skills are good enough. Remember, what makes Lewy great for Pep is his capacity to link up play. IMO not suitable for Pep. Permainjured anyways.

The biggest downgrade squad wise would be in Keeper and Defense... Compare the technicality of Neuer-Alaba,Boateng,Javi,Lahm with whoever they might field. It's heaven and hell with respect to technique.

Overall, they would have to change at least the midfield. If you actually go over an read what Shitty fans think, you would realize they are dreaming about Thiago joining them (which is off the table) and maybe Pogba (I seriously doubt he would pick Shitty out of all the clubs which would be interested IF he were leave Juve, which I don't think is at all certain).

as i said they do need a few peices ,this was evident before/if pep even joins. saying hart can pass a ball is naive. hes no neur, in fact there is no other neur in this world noone has the ball skills he has. saying their cbs again cant pass is kind of amusing, not to mention they just spent big on one of our targets last summer in otamendi. im just guna stop here and say you seem to not watch them other then when we meet them in the cl. you missed their fb's as mentioned they both fit peps systems too a t and thats some of the most important. we were very interested in de bruyne for a good reason, sterling as well - he is a prodotypical winger. ive literally never heard anyone say anything negativea bout aguero other then his injury problems....i wont bother argueing more then that waste of time youve outdone yourself with bias this time around :coffee:

i dont like city either bud but thats just funny
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:25 pm

I just hope Pep isn't thinking about Shitty problems already, neglecting ours... If Bayern fans are worried about their problems then imagine Pep.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 pm

They might or might not be a talented squad (I personally only rate them in the final third), but that was not my point, but rather that they are not Pep-style players and will take him a lot of time in getting them to play the way he wants.

I don't know where you got that Ottamendi was our target, I'm not even sure Sterling or KdB were...

But anyway... I am puzzled about Pep's decision more than anything; but if what he wants is a challenge, then he will certainly have it trying to make that squad play his way when it took him more than a year here.

In any case, I will miss Pep's innovation but will enjoy Ancelotti's more orthodox approach so... Pep can have fun in England if that's what he wants, none of our business really.

PunkCapitalist

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Some really bitter people here.
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:Some really bitter people here.

im glad im not the only one thinking and reading this, you saved my sanity thank you :lol:
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Bitter are those who worship the departing coach. The one who betrayed us for a soulless club.
I pray that in this new scenario our players keep on doing their outmost to win it all.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Bitter are those who worship the departing coach. The one who betrayed us for a soulless club.
I pray that in this new scenario our players keep on doing their outmost to win it all.

His contract ran out, he didn't betray us.
Stop dramatizing. We hired him for a hella lot of money and now he's moving on.
Do you think it's different with Ancelotti ?
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Bitter are those who worship the departing coach. The one who betrayed us for a soulless club.

dont get how on earth he betrayed us? he owes us nothing, we paid him a boatload of money to do a job, he did it exceptionally well. now hes moving on to try it again in england, much like he did after barca. if anything he betrayed barca, he was their b coach he was their player. he wasnt a munich product, he didnt grow up here he ran out his contract. i have 0 doubt the players will try their hardest to win it all as they always do. the club is bigger then any coach or any player i digress.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:34 pm

How can one turn his back to a beautiful city like Munich ? Coaching the best tm in the country... And One of the best in Europe, boasting no less than 13 international players of whom a good number are even the captains... Only to sign for ( I say it again) a soulless club...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion