You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Huh? I thought JANCKER meant "nice words" in a sarcastic way...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Prior to the double header in the UCL S/F 2013 I remember asking myself(and it was not only me I guess) Are we in a way going to ask for an advice from our future coach?
Today I can say that we should have done so last year instead.
Asking Jupp how to do it...

Maybe Jupp should have asked Pep how to win a penalty shoot out against Cech

I can say BS too :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Huh? I thought JANCKER meant "nice words" in a sarcastic way...

That's what I thought as well.

tflags, is the holiday season stressing you out? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:39 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Prior to the double header in the UCL S/F 2013 I remember asking myself(and it was not only me I guess) Are we in a way going to ask for an advice from our future coach?
Today I can say that we should have done so last year instead.
Asking Jupp how to do it...

Maybe Jupp should have asked Pep how to win a penalty shoot out against Cech

I can say BS too :lol:

and when that supposed to had happened ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Von der Spielidee her, vom Plan, wie man Gegner bespielt und der eigenen Mannschaft Lösungen präsentiert, war Pep der beste Trainer, denn ich je hatte

Toni Kroos said that about Pep

He had good words for Pep, Heynckes and Löw but criticised Klinsmann heavily
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby pyrasur » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:54 pm

tflags wrote:You're welcome. Shouldn't you be looking for a Jancker post to thank?

I think Jancker was for once sarcastic in an accurate way, but this made my morning.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:07 pm

MUTU wrote:tflags, is the holiday season stressing you out? :)

Well, no. The thing is with all the pessimism and negativity post and the biased criticism it is hard to understand exactly what is it that he means. And I do believe it should have been warned a while ago btw. We've been going over and over Jancker's posts for a while now; this is just another example.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Viva La Bayern » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:43 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:tflags, is the holiday season stressing you out? :)

Well, no. The thing is with all the pessimism and negativity post and the biased criticism it is hard to understand exactly what is it that he means. And I do believe it should have been warned a while ago btw. We've been going over and over Jancker's posts for a while now; this is just another example.

let it go imo, to be honest since ive joined i picked out right away hes the biggest knobjob here by a country mile.

pep will be missed, the tactical flexibilty weve seen i dont think will be seen again. alot of the naysayers will see what is missed down the road maybe 5 years from now? mabye more. pep transcends the sport there is no other like him. all that being said ancelotti is the perfect replacement. he will upset noone hes a great man manager and a great motivator. there will be far less tinkering and that could be a good thing i doubt well see any blowouts by barca or anyone alike under ancelotti, he wouldnt try something as ludicrous as that back 3 against barca............managers come and go some great some not so but the club remains give guardiola your support for the rest of the year and hopefully he can go out much like don jupp did! 8)
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

If you aren't able to read into that sarcasm... it shows how objective you are. You clearly made it something personal otherwise you wouldn't be following me in every thread with personal attacks which is I think against the rules.
If I wanted to impersonate tflags I'd start every post with a signature sentence of his which sounds like "You have to be stupid...", then start blaming moderators for whatever reason which also happens to be against the rules.
Foul language, calling members with names... that's a tflags trademark all over.
It's the messenger that's bothering you more than the message... it became evident in this case when you mistook evident sarcasm as a fact, not that I wasn't aware of your negative stalking...
You obviously see what you want to see... I'm not surprised at all.
I know that Pep supporters tend to be overprotective when it comes to him, but not all take it in a personal level as you.
I don't think admins need guts to ban anyone... who am I to them? Just a Bayern fan in millions... but I'd rather ban someone who takes discussions in a personal level with personal insulting remarks. I won't ever question admins work in this place cause I think that this is one of the best run forums... maybe I'm BIASED... and that won't change even if I was to get a super ban, I won't change my opinion about bayernforum.
You're just being ridiculous... won't say 'stupid' because that's your way of expressing... my blessings to you tflags. :P
And don't think that I don't know what are you trying to do here, mr. "Victim", it isn't the first time I see poor acting from your side.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 pm

So the question is actually trifold.

One, can Pep do a Heynckes?
Two, will Ancelotti do better than Pep?
Three, will Guardiola succeed in England?

I just realized this thread has a future.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:16 pm

tflags wrote:Three, will Guardiola succeed in England?

If Germans are upset at him repotedly abandoning traditional fitness drills, then think what the english will think of him! FOKKEN 'OOF THE BALL FOWWAD SON NEVA YA MIND YA TIKKER TAKKERS!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:24 pm

England's known characteristic was that they never passed the ball back... the GK was there only for saving... quite a different mentality. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby albanian7 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:41 pm

quaazi wrote:

If Germans are upset at him repotedly abandoning traditional fitness drills, then think what the english will think of him! FOKKEN 'OOF THE BALL FOWWAD SON NEVA YA MIND YA TIKKER TAKKERS!

I read that with Rooney's voice
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby pyrasur » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:04 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
tflags wrote:

let it go imo, to be honest since ive joined i picked out right away hes the biggest knobjob here by a country mile.

pep will be missed, the tactical flexibilty weve seen i dont think will be seen again. alot of the naysayers will see what is missed down the road maybe 5 years from now? mabye more. pep transcends the sport there is no other like him. all that being said ancelotti is the perfect replacement. he will upset noone hes a great man manager and a great motivator. there will be far less tinkering and that could be a good thing i doubt well see any blowouts by barca or anyone alike under ancelotti, he wouldnt try something as ludicrous as that back 3 against barca............managers come and go some great some not so but the club remains give guardiola your support for the rest of the year and hopefully he can go out much like don jupp did! 8)

Exactly. It's sad but at this point the forum has gotten to where we just need to ignore trolls and let them have their occasional circlejerk. If anyone gets outrageous as we've seen with the racism and homophobia I'm for standing up being brave and calling someone out. That's what Bayern stands for and what we as fans should stand for. But if anyone just wants to troll and the mods aren't going to do anything then the best thing is to ignore it. Some people are going to fall for it but so be it.

On a lighter note, well said viva la Bayern. Peps on his way out so full support for the team for the last six months. There is no more need for an agenda. Anybody hoping he doesn't deliver anything before he leaves is not a true Bayern fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:17 pm

quaazi wrote:

I just realized England's accent can be a bitch! Hell, that's before jumping over to Ireland; that's like another f*cking language. Well, good luck Pep.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion