You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:36 pm

haha imagine if Kalle announce that Guardiola signed for another two seasons!!!
Another thing that might crop up is that not all players will be behind the new coach...
Language is the biggest hurdle...
Carletto's English was not good at all
His French I don't know... never heard him speaking that...
His Spanish was fine... (that might be an advantage since we have a legion of Spanish speakers) :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Another thing that might crop up is that not all players will be behind the new coach...

I don't that'll be a problem with most. Ancellotti is kind of like Jupp in that regard. He seems like the kind of person you'd want to get to know.

The only ones who might be problematic are the young ones, who might not be given so many chances or who might develop as well as they have with Pep. It's no secret that several players have joined us because Pep was our coach. Whoever is coaching next season, we simply must not lose Costa, Coman, Thiago or Kimmich. Gotze is sparable I guess.

(Speaking of Gotze, I think how he'll perform will be the most exciting part of getting a new coach).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:haha imagine if Kalle announce that Guardiola signed for another two seasons!!!
Another thing that might crop up is that not all players will be behind the new coach...
Language is the biggest hurdle...
Carletto's English was not good at all
His French I don't know... never heard him speaking that...
His Spanish was fine... (that might be an advantage since we have a legion of Spanish speakers)

Language shouldn't be an issue. He's adapted to 3 foreign leagues already, is a polyglot and, as you say, we have a legion of Spanish speakers (we also have 3 players who should speak Italian and 3 who speak french). He'll do fine language wise, even if he were to not learn German (which he would have 6 months to do anyway).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Row with the medical staff does not feel like reason enough to leave. It hasn't been a reason for him to stick around for sure, but for me the most likely reason Guardiola is leaving is just that three years at any place is long enough for him. I hoped he would stick around just because of his unfinished business, but expecting Guardiola to stick around for a long time was just a dream.

This is just my speculation, and not that I don't trust RedQueen and her array of highly reputable sources, but I just don't think anyone other than Guardiola or Kalle know what is going on. The club and Guardiola had no reason to release any info, and while media is probably spot on that Guardiola is just going to honor his contract and promise to be here for three years only, I just think they are filling in the empty holes with speculation as to why.

I mean, come on. "Kalle congratulated everyone at the club but didn't mention Pep by name once"? This just sounds like the type of thing a female friend just steams on passive aggressively for YEARS before finally letting you know why she's been upset at you for dicing instead of slicing the tomatoes.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Nowhere have I claimed that the Kicker report is gospel. I simply posted what they say.

Of course they may be wrong, although they are usually quite reliable.

But suggesting I just made up that report for the fun of it, when the front page of the magazine has been posted here and clearly states for everyone to see that there has been another fallout with the medical team, is just pure trolling and too dumb for words.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:18 pm

RedQueen wrote:Nowhere have I claimed that the Kicker report is gospel. I simply posted what they say.

Of course they may be wrong, although they are usually quite reliable.

But suggesting I just made up that report for the fun of it, when the front page of the magazine has been posted here and clearly states for everyone to see that there has been another fallout with the medical team, is just pure trolling and too dumb for words.

I think he meant the report was BS, not that you were BSing us ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby albanian7 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:37 pm

RedQueen wrote:Kicker saying (in the print edition) he threw Dr Braun out of his office, claiming he can't work reasonably here. According to them Braun had warned him not to field players too early, most recently with Ribery. Braun saying Guardiola is at fault and Guardiola saying Braun is at fault.

Read elsewhere that the club hierarchy has been trying to set a meeting with him since spring but he kept stalling. There was a meeting supposed to take place during the CL week when Arsenal was in Munich. Well, it was cancelled by the Guardiola side last minute. Kicker saying he wanted to stall the talks until April (!), but the club hierarchy vetoed that. Signs not everything is rosy in paradise where there when Kalle praised everyone in the club at the general assembly but didn't mention Pep with one word.

Talks with players over extensions lasted weeks and talks with Guardiola are supposed to take a single meeting only? Hard to believe. Merkur is probably right saying he's informed the club last week and the decision has been made. They're a local paper and not known for being overly sensationalist.

I honestly feel bad for Pep fanboys.

Any rumor concerning when we'll know the name of a future coach?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Argeta » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Finally! The dream for a Bayern without Pep is closing in!!

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:but it seems that their opinion that Pep is leaving is anonymous.

we are legion?! :P

You mean unanimous right? ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:37 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I think he meant the report was BS, not that you were BSing us ;)

Given that was hardly the first time, I'm quite certain he meant me. Especially as claiming Kicker reports are "usually not true" doesn't make a lot of sense; they're among the most reliable sources out there.
Last edited by RedQueen on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Unfortunately, we will not know exactly why Pep leaves, because the official website of Bayern will never publish the reasons of why he leaves.

But if the rumors about he is going because a disagreement with the medical staff is true, then... man.. this Pep is a problematic person.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:43 pm

albanian7 wrote:Any rumor concerning when we'll know the name of a future coach?

Some sources say that the original plan was to put out a press release before the end of the year announcing that Pep is leaving. But now that Marca published their story, there will be a presser before the end of the week and that Bayern will annouce the new coach also. No idea if this is actually true or just one of those many rumours.
Last edited by MillaMjau on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby bastos80 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Thought the original plan was a press release after the Hannover game.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:46 pm

bastos80 wrote:Thought the original plan was a press release after the Hannover game.

That too. There's so many different rumours popping up every day. :?
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:46 pm

zozon wrote:The only bullshit posts (and members) aroung here are you and that Jancker dude.

Says the guy who wanted to bet on him staying... ;)

zozon wrote:Just look at their achievements for fu*ck's sake! Look at their trophy cabinets cause thats the ONLY thing that measures a coach. Not your stupid and retard "measurements", but TROPHIES! And dont go that noob English "can he do it on a cold night in Stoke" what if he coached Bilbao or Augsburg. That sh*t is for kids, not on this forum.

You went a full blown retard "below Korab" level with that post about Alonso's goal. I rest the Pep hating aside. You analized the way he WANTED to shoot? What the f*ck was that dude? How miserable is your life looking through that hate glasses mode on? You are not for bashing, you are a pity.

Well, at least I first had to go retard before meeting you, who was already waiting there all his life, my king... ;)

Shit for kids? Well, I think coaching Bilbao and winning something is much harder than Barca... If you can't see that there's really no need discussing with you... I was not saying Guardiola had to do that - I was merely making the case for excluding Jupp's years at lesser teams... Obviously, that was too hard for you... Maybe I have a bouncy ball for you to play with somewhere here - I'll get back to you... :roll:
YOU brought this shit up - not me... I never wanted to compare them... When it comes to the history of the club that I love (yes, I love the club, not the manager), Guardiola has done shit compared to Jupp...
Also, Jupp brought three in when he was kicked out for your messiah and he knew he would be kicked out - we'll see how Mr. Magic does now... But I guess you'll probably not even be shy to take this as yet another excuse for his failures... ;)
You're right, my life is miserable... So miserable that I'm trying to explain a game/sport to people like you that don't even know the first thing about it... So I'll stop now... ;)

hhhh4 wrote:he never won it in styl

and we all know how important that is... :P
Make a call, London, Chelsea, ask them if they care that they were shit in that game... You'll be surprised... ;)

I enjoy a good game as much as you... But in the end playing shit and winning the final is WAY more satisfying that playing great and losing it - which is devastating... Winners are always right...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion