You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:27 pm

#12 wrote:Well, I was actually trying to give an elaborate post - as I do mostly (not always, I DO know that... But there's always a valid point and valid arguments in my posts... Unfortunately, some people get insulting if people disagree with their zombie-like attraction...)... Instead I find myself insulted by a bunch of wannabe-experts that probably have trouble articulating because their other tabs with Guardiola pictures are waiting... :mrgreen:
Well, as long as we're doing that... I might as well join in... And once you'Re ready to discuss on a more sophisticated level again that actually matches my education and upbringing I would be glad to return to a more civilized discussion...
The fact that people are being insulted and ridiculed when actually making a case every now and then (not always... but hey, when all you get back is **** insults, maybe there are no arguments left on the other side? ;) ) is not exactly adding to your point - if there ever was any...

Still find it funny, that no one reacts to bullshit like this:

zozon wrote:Pep is far more succesful coach than Jupp

How so? Success is not rated by the number of narrow-minded fanboys jerking off to his name alone, you know?

Again, there are reasons to keep him, which doesn't mean that he may not be criticized or is flawless... The thing is he's not evolving... Jupp did that...
And he did not get basically every player he wanted, maybe excluding Neymar... He was not worshipped like a god... Heck people still criticize him for 2012, when he actually had to replace as many players as are used as an excuse for Guardiola... In a final... With a squad that was not as good and didn't have as many players..

You have to admit people like Jancker go full retard almost every post, and the frequency of the thing makes it annoying...

Regarding Pep vs Jupp, don't get me wrong, the treble Bayern was definitively the stuff of legends, but in terms of number of trophies per coaching year, Pep wins hands down. We can quibble all you like about the players available to each manager, but numbers are the only objective measure. Besides, Pep's Barça is widely regarded as the best team ever.

Also, I have to disagree on the no-evolution thing. This season's Bayern is a completely different proposition than Pep's first Bayern (or Pep's Barça). 2nd year Bayern was probably in-between, but we will never know how good it could have been, because injuries and complacency cut the project 3 months too short. I can only hope that -regardless of what Pep decides- this year's project can go on to fulfilment and -hopefully- CL glory.

PD: I'll give you that Pep's first season project was a dead end. Too Barça-like.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 pm

You can say that full retard thing in here, I would like to hear you say that live and then count your teeth. Enjoy your Pep days...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:47 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:You have to admit people like Jancker go full retard almost every post, and the frequency of the thing makes it annoying...

Retard is too harsh a word IMHO, but yes, he tends to overdo it... Even so: what the hell have I to do with that? ;)

PunkCapitalist wrote:Regarding Pep vs Jupp, don't get me wrong, the treble Bayern was definitively the stuff of legends, but in terms of number of trophies per coaching year, Pep wins hands down. We can quibble all you like about the players available to each manager, but numbers are the only objective measure. Besides, Pep's Barça is widely regarded as the best team ever.

Well... He was coach at Barca and now Bayern... I have SINCERE doubts he would pull trophies off with Schalke, Gladbach, Bilbao or Frankfurt... ;)
Numbers also say three finals in tree participations - and winning the thing with more than one team... ;)
Also, I didn't even want to "duel" them... Just that some people fail to acknowledge his achievement IMHO and over-worship Guardiola... If you like Guardiola, very well, so be it... Just don't go around and say he'S superior to everybody here... Hitzfeld and Lattek for example are great coaches... And what Hitzfeld pulled off is even harder IMHO than what Jupp did...

PunkCapitalist wrote:Also, I have to disagree on the no-evolution thing. This season's Bayern is a completely different proposition than Pep's first Bayern (or Pep's Barça). 2nd year Bayern was probably in-between, but we will never know how good it could have been, because injuries and complacency cut the project 3 months too short. I can only hope that -regardless of what Pep decides- this year's project can go on to fulfilment and -hopefully- CL glory.

Well, I meant more in a "learn from your mistakes" kind of way... The high line... The defensive shit in tough games... The (risky) lineup-experiments... He repeats that over and over again... Also, actually I think his first year was the best when it comes to style of play... Weird? Maybe :P But if it wasn't for his inability to keep up tension (also a mistake that keeps repeating itself...), I think that could've been an unbeaten season with a treble defending...
And he keeps saying himself that much of it was still Jupp's heritage and that not until this season it really was "his" team... Now I'm not trying to take his 3 titles and give them to Jupp or anything... But let's just not forget about the very very good framework he already found when he came here...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Jancker, chill, don't go bouncer here! :P ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Is he leaving?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:01 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:You have to admit people like Jancker go full retard almost every post, and the frequency of the thing makes it annoying...

Retard is too harsh a word IMHO, but yes, he tends to overdo it... Even so: what the hell have I to do with that? ;)

PunkCapitalist wrote:Regarding Pep vs Jupp, don't get me wrong, the treble Bayern was definitively the stuff of legends, but in terms of number of trophies per coaching year, Pep wins hands down. We can quibble all you like about the players available to each manager, but numbers are the only objective measure. Besides, Pep's Barça is widely regarded as the best team ever.

Well... He was coach at Barca and now Bayern... I have SINCERE doubts he would pull trophies off with Schalke, Gladbach, Bilbao or Frankfurt... ;)
Numbers also say three finals in tree participations - and winning the thing with more than one team... ;)
Also, I didn't even want to "duel" them... Just that some people fail to acknowledge his achievement IMHO and over-worship Guardiola... If you like Guardiola, very well, so be it... Just don't go around and say he'S superior to everybody here... Hitzfeld and Lattek for example are great coaches... And what Hitzfeld pulled off is even harder IMHO than what Jupp did...

PunkCapitalist wrote:Also, I have to disagree on the no-evolution thing. This season's Bayern is a completely different proposition than Pep's first Bayern (or Pep's Barça). 2nd year Bayern was probably in-between, but we will never know how good it could have been, because injuries and complacency cut the project 3 months too short. I can only hope that -regardless of what Pep decides- this year's project can go on to fulfilment and -hopefully- CL glory.

Well, I meant more in a "learn from your mistakes" kind of way... The high line... The defensive shit in tough games... The (risky) lineup-experiments... He repeats that over and over again... Also, actually I think his first year was the best when it comes to style of play... Weird? Maybe But if it wasn't for his inability to keep up tension (also a mistake that keeps repeating itself...), I think that could've been an unbeaten season with a treble defending...
And he keeps saying himself that much of it was still Jupp's heritage and that not until this season it really was "his" team... Now I'm not trying to take his 3 titles and give them to Jupp or anything... But let's just not forget about the very very good framework he already found when he came here...

Just pointing out that people's nerves are crispy because of posters like Jancker.

I don't think anyone has really put Jupp down because of Pep, just pointing out that if someone wanted to make a point, numbers would be in their favor, thus dismissing them as silly would be wrong. Whether he would make it with a lower quality squad, we can't know. I don't think it's relevant either; I think his objective is creating football as perfect and dominant as possible. Others are experts in shutting down the shop and hitting on the counter (Mourinho), but that's not what's expected from him. Interestingly enough, a small team coach like Mourinho has actually failed whenever given a star-studded squad. So there's that.

Funny that you think S01 was his best Bayern. I thought he was trying too hard to play the Barça way and it imploded as soon as our only true creative midfielder (Thiago) went down. We over relied on him IMO. That season I didn't even like Pep, but after S02 he begun modifying his approach and adding a bit of directness and I liked it better. This season he readded width back and I've been liking it even better. I think he has been on a converging adaptation path towards "German" football.

PunkCapitalist

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:02 pm

kod2600 wrote:Is he leaving?

No one knows for sure. We should know by next week.

PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:12 pm

#12 is a Bayern fan from Bavaria... that's his town, that's his club... and probably his opinion deserves a bit more respect from Pep fanboys. It shows who some fans really are... :P
What can I expect from a bunch that doesn't respect a single bit a Bavarian? Nothing...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby kod2600 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Praying for a 2-years extension anyway.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby zozon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:13 am

#12 wrote:

How so? Success is not rated by the number of narrow-minded fanboys jerking off to his name alone, you know?

The only bullshit posts (and members) aroung here are you and that Jancker dude.

Just look at their achievements for fu*ck's sake! Look at their trophy cabinets cause thats the ONLY thing that measures a coach. And dont go that noob English "can he do it on a cold night in Stoke" what if he coached Bilbao or Augsburg. That sh*t is for kids.

You went a full blown retard "below Korab" level with that post about Alonso's goal. I rest the Pep hating aside. You analized the way he WANTED to shoot? What the f*ck was that dude? How miserable is your life looking through that hate glasses mode on? You are not for bashing, you are a pity.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:16 am

zozon wrote:
#12 wrote:

The only bullshit posts (and members) aroung here are you and that Jancker dude.

Just look at their achievements for fu*ck's sake! Look at their trophy cabinets cause thats the ONLY thing that measures a coach. Not your stupid and retard "measurements", but TROPHIES! And dont go that noob English "can he do it on a cold night in Stoke" what if he coached Bilbao or Augsburg. That sh*t is for kids, not on this forum.

You went a full blown retard "below Korab" level with that post about Alonso's goal. I rest the Pep hating aside. You analized the way he WANTED to shoot? What the f*ck was that dude? How miserable is your life looking through that hate glasses mode on? You are not for bashing, you are a pity.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:20 am

JANCKER wrote:#12 is a Bayern fan from Bavaria... that's his town, that's his club... and probably his opinion deserves a bit more respect from Pep fanboys. It shows who some fans really are... :P
What can I expect from a bunch that doesn't respect a single bit a Bavarian? Nothing...

I dont care if he's Kalle's brother. He can go and sc**e himself.

I'll make it simple - why don't you leave this forum and leave that "bunch" alone? It will be a better place without you.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:42 am

zozon wrote:
JANCKER wrote:#12 is a Bayern fan from Bavaria... that's his town, that's his club... and probably his opinion deserves a bit more respect from Pep fanboys. It shows who some fans really are... :P

I'll make it simple - why don't you leave this forum and leave that "bunch" alone? It will be a better place without you.

Hey buddy, I ain't got a problem with you... I respect you more than I respect Pep... just like every other Bayern fan around here, but obviously you have a problem with people that hold a different opinion about Pep... he'll be gone so start living with that fact, it must be really hard, I feel you...
I don't want to know what this place would look like with Pep worshipers only, sacred Pep statues all over the place and etc... that's basically the same principle in which North Korea functions. If Pep was a singer, he'd be Justin Bieber...
He's just a manager ffs... no past in this club or whatever, he's almost an 'employee'... such come and go... but you're ready to bash fans that have been with Bayern forever for him, even if they're Bavarian.
"I know you have come to kill me. Shoot, coward. You are only going to kill a man." :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby hhhh4 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:05 am

No other coach can do what pep has done, he can play any player or formation and stile win. Ancelotti is a good coach but he plays the same team every game he mite have won cl he never won it in style. Ancelotti will be a boring coach with a boring game,i take Joachim Löw over him any day at least with him its hard to know what we get mite be a disaster or he win everything but at lest gamer wold be fun to watch.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:22 am

zozon wrote:
JANCKER wrote:#12 is a Bayern fan from Bavaria... that's his town, that's his club... and probably his opinion deserves a bit more respect from Pep fanboys. It shows who some fans really are...

He's a troll without any intentions to discuss rationally. It pretty clear. Just don't engage him.

#12 OTOH is reasonable though, you should not escalate the insults. I agree that the analysis on how Xabi wanted to kick the ball was a bit over the top.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion