You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:52 pm

MillaMjau wrote:Marca "knows" that:

He feels that things have reached breaking point because of a fundamental disconnect between his footballing philosophy and the club's ethos, not to mention certain man-management issues he has had with the squad.

I've read this and can't make any sense of it. Bayern has adapted perfectly to Pep, the team has been ticking like a clockwork orange (until injuries), everybody has expressed unbound love for him, there are no signs of disagreement with any player who remain. It makes no sense. He might or might not leave, but those reasons are just senseless.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

He feels that things have reached breaking point because of a fundamental disconnect between his footballing philosophy and the club's ethos, not to mention certain man-management issues he has had with the squad.

I've read this and can't make any sense of it. Bayern has adapted perfectly to Pep, the team has been ticking like a clockwork orange (until injuries), everybody has expressed unbound love for him, there are no signs of disagreement with any player who remain. It makes no sense. He might or might not leave, but those reasons are just senseless.

Could it be that he doesn't have a freehand in transfers ? Remember the story about him wanting to bring Neymar. Sometime ago I also mentioned the fact that where in other clubs the focus is solely on the coach, here in Bayern there is always that person shadowing the coach, currently its Sammer and before him it was Uli on the bench.
By the way I wonder if we would have been in this situation if Uli was still in control !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:19 pm

It's Marca. It's probably just wrong. :P

We'll know next week.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

[quote]He feels that things have reached breaking point because of a fundamental disconnect between his footballing philosophy and the club's ethos, not to mention certain man-management issues he has had with the squad.

Could it be that he doesn't have a freehand in transfers ? Remember the story about him wanting to bring Neymar. Sometime ago I also mentioned the fact that where in other clubs the focus is solely on the coach, here in Bayern there is always that person shadowing the coach, currently its Sammer and before him it was Uli on the bench.
By the way I wonder if we would have been in this situation if Uli was still in control ![/quote]
As far as anyone knows, him taking more focused and specific responsibilities is a positive for him. Everything at the Pernau book points to that.

PunkCapitalist

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:42 pm

If he leaves at Bayern - okay. If he stays at Bayern - okay.

In both cases life goes on. Someone would think that I'm happy to see this saga over with Guardiola leaving coach's position, but nope. If it didn't happen in May 2014 and May 2015, then I excluded my emotions from this.

We want 2 year deal signed till the New Year or "Tschüss!". I said that during the last season and it's been exactly like that.

In the whole contract story which had been happening during the whole last season one thing remains really exceptional; 95% of coaches, with the domestic success(along with CL 1/4 and 1/2 final accomplishments) such as Bayern's in the last two years, would pen a new 2-3 year deal with Bayern despite the calculated possibility of sack, but not Guardiola.

If he stays... If he leaves... Well, FC Bayern remains where it is to its fans. That's only sure - always.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:50 pm

If he leaves one part of me will be sad because I really like Guardiola and how we play with him in charge. The other part will be excited to see what the new coach will achieve. Hopefully Ancelotti.
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 pm

I will be sad regardless. I just hope he doesn't go to Shitty. That would make me mad instead of sad.

PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Whoever used the word "farce", that's the best word to describe his tenure here... I don't think that relations are that great between them as they want us to believe, I doubt that we're going that 'crazy' after his signature.
After you replace someone that won everything that there was to win, you have to make the other sound like it's a success story... but he's far from it. He'd have found himself out of Munich in his first year if it wasn't for the background story...
Pep got his time to experiment different shit here and now it's time to head in England, fulfilling his dream... Goodbye Pep... in two or three years I expect to hear from you, located in Qatar. :P
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby zozon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 pm

JANCKER wrote:Whoever used the word "farce", that's the best word to describe his tenure here... I don't think that relations are that great between them as they want us to believe, I doubt that we're going that 'crazy' after his signature.
After you replace someone that won everything that there was to win, you have to make the other sound like it's a success story... but he's far from it. He'd have found himself out of Munich in his first year if it wasn't for the background story...
Pep got his time to experiment different shit here and now it's time to head in England, fulfilling his dream... Goodbye Pep... in two or three years I expect to hear from you, located in Qatar. :P

You are just a sorry ass JERK and a Pep hater (for reasons only jerks like you know) who doesnt know sh*t.

Pep is far more succesful coach than Jupp, so who, how and why would make him "sound like a success story" in the first place???

I doubt a DOUBLE will make a Bayern coach sacked nowadays, so why the hell he would have been sacked after the first year??? Background story? Farce? You are getting in sh*tload of crap posts of hatred to your neck, you are about to drown in them.

Get your sh*t together on this forum dude, you are being added to almost everybody's blocking list, you will end up replying to yourself.
Last edited by zozon on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby arathad » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:32 pm

zozon wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Whoever used the word "farce", that's the best word to describe his tenure here... I don't think that relations are that great between them as they want us to believe, I doubt that we're going that 'crazy' after his signature.

You are just a sorry ass JERK and a Pep hater (for reasons only jerks like you know) who doesnt know sh*t.

Pep is far more succesful coach than Jupp, so who, how and why would make him "sound like a success story" in the first place???

I doubt a DOUBLE will make a Bayern coach sacked nowadays, so why the hell he would have been sacked after the first year??? Background story? Farce?

Get your sh*t together on this forum dude, you are being added to almost everybody's blocking list, you will end up replying to yourself.

Right there with #12 the wrist cutter.
arathad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:34 pm

arathad wrote:Right there with #12 the wrist cutter.

Add Ramsey84 (or whatever) in that mix. Although he knows to posts some good and positive stuff here and there, those 3 are practically the same.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:34 pm

zozon wrote:

It would be nice if you didn't quote (or respond to for that matter) him. Right now the block list only blocks his posts themselves, but carry-over idiocy is still a problem.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:35 pm

zozon wrote:

I doubt a DOUBLE will make a Bayern coach sacked nowadays, so why the hell he would have been sacked after the first year??? Background story? Farce? You are getting in sh*tload of crap posts of hatred to your neck, you are about to drown in them.

You mad he ain't extending, are you? Well, explain me why he ain't extending, you cretin? Because he's a farce... everything that has to do with him is a farce. He can go and hide behind Messi or some other superpower, that sissy. :P :lol:
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby zozon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:40 pm

JANCKER wrote:You mad he ain't extending, are you? Well, explain me why he ain't extending, you cretin? Because he's a farce... everything that has to do with him is a farce. He can go and hide behind Messi or some other superpower, that sissy. :P :lol:

I don't care who is Bayern's coach as long as they play good. And Bayern under Pep plays great overall.
The only cretin here is you, get a life or something. I wonder how living under constant negativity is.

Jerk.
Last edited by zozon on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 pm

quaazi wrote:It would be nice if you didn't quote (or respond to for that matter) him. Right now the block list only blocks his posts themselves, but carry-over idiocy is still a problem.

Sorry, needed to bash him. That guy is a loser prick.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion