You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:47 pm

"If I want to see good players I watch Barça, but if I want to see a good team I watch Bayern"

That was a valid argument ages ago...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 pm

First of all their style of play is very different... Then, he lacks a close to similar quality of players - bigtime... And also: no one said, he was "shitty" or "bad" - just that he is stubborn and unable to evolve and learn...
And who gives a crap that "he-is-nominated-and-wants-to-play-like-Guradiola"? Schmeichel said that Bayern used to be better - so? (maybe Sampaioli also meant that Bayern :P ) What matters is what we see in the field... And we can very well criticize that... If someone is advertising dominance over and over you may very well aks why they tend to lose it this quickly...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:57 pm

#12 wrote:And also: no one said, he was "shitty" or "bad"

Pep: "It's not possible for a coach to win without quality players, and quality players can win with a shit coach"

He said it himself... :)

#12 wrote:just that he is stubborn and unable to evolve and learn...

Spot on... he can't adapt to different situations(circumstances) or better said unwilling to... he's a perfectionist and once shit starts coming his way, he will lose his mind. :P
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Funny thing is it took RM 12 years to win their next champs league...

Took us about a decade to win our last one.

Barcelona after the pep era only won once....

Yet, people keep coming with the same bs that if Jupp was here we would of won, blah blah blah.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Funny thing is it took RM 12 years to win their next champs league...

Yet, people keep coming with the same bs that if Jupp was here we would of won, blah blah blah.

2 years before Pep, Barka won the CL... and players wanted Rijkaard to stay.
Jupp won the CL for RM after they failed to do it for a half century but still got the sack.
Barka winning CLs before and after Pep... and the first Pep won was a robbery.
Messi scored in every crucial game that led them to win the CL... there is a slight difference between Pep and Klinsy, a 'Messi' of difference.
Needed Messi to score a header to win against MUFC in areal duel against giants like Vidic and Ferdinand...
He's a choker manager in K.O. phases... what has become evident even here.
Last edited by JANCKER on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:41 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Funny thing is it took RM 12 years to win their next champs league...

Jupp won the CL for RM after they failed to do it after a half century but still got the sack.
Messi scored in every game that led them to win the CL... there is a slight difference between Pep and Klinsy, a Messi of difference.

Actually, players wanted rijkaard out....
Jupp won the CL and was 4th domestically that season, while Pep has always won the league in Germany.
Bayern won titles before Jupp .
Slight difference to Jupp winning the Champs League might be a Messi of a difference. You know how he was injured and unfit.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Sorry, but Guardiola is not even gone 10 years... So that one win is not so bad... Also, Jupp started the competition thrice - and he always made every game possible...
People are actually praising Guardiola's work more, because he regularly does the semifinal (quite an achievement, true, but also a minimum with this Bayern squad) - while Jupp ALWAYS made the final - not his fault that in between he didn't work at a big enough club to do so...
Also, it took us just as long as RM - 12 years... While we had a bad team most of the time... We lost the thing twice due to lack of experience on our side... And we did that, when NO ONE had us as one of the top contenders (I remember how Uli was ridiculed about his statement that we had to rech CL - 3rd place in Buli - because the final was in Munich) - we've been THE or A top contender in all of Guardiola's years here now... js...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:54 pm

We were choking in the final phase enough without adding another expert in that field... when this team had finally found some balance and peace under Jupp, this guy comes and moves everything around ruining everything, takes you a few years back to LvG's unbalanced mode. At least we owe LvG for working with homegrown players... and completely the opposite to Pep.
Your Pep guy is a perfectionist, he wants 100% possession, that's ridiculous... when things start going wrong, he'll start crying and not deal with it.
He has to manage a team that aren't favorites to win it every year for a change and see how he does...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FootballFan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:25 pm

#12 wrote:First of all their style of play is very different... Then, he lacks a close to similar quality of players - bigtime... And also: no one said, he was "shitty" or "bad" - just that he is stubborn and unable to evolve and learn...
And who gives a crap that "he-is-nominated-and-wants-to-play-like-Guradiola"? Schmeichel said that Bayern used to be better - so? (maybe Sampaioli also meant that Bayern :P ) What matters is what we see in the field... And we can very well criticize that... If someone is advertising dominance over and over you may very well aks why they tend to lose it this quickly...

I don't get this.
FootballFan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 pm

The bold part?
What's not to get? He's never changing anything, we keep losing in the same way, mostly away, whenever we play somebody with decent players that don't already shit their pants two weeks before the game...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FootballFan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

#12 wrote:The bold part?
What's not to get? He's never changing anything, we keep losing in the same way, mostly away, whenever we play somebody with decent players that don't already shit their pants two weeks before the game...

I'm sorry, but I simply don't see it. The "we keep losing the same way part".
FootballFan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby prasun77 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

JANCKER wrote:

Jupp won the CL for RM after they failed to do it for a half century but still got the sack.
Messi scored in every crucial game that led them to win the CL... there is a slight difference between Pep and Klinsy, a 'Messi' of difference.
Needed Messi to score a header to win against MUFC in areal duel against giants like Vidic and Ferdinand...

This guy..in my opnion..is an imbecile..he just compared Pep with Klinsmann...

Klinsman is waaay better than Pep..I am 100% sure Pep wouldn't be able to coach a soccer team.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:41 pm

prasun77 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

This guy..in my opnion..is an imbecile..he just compared Pep with Klinsmann...

Klinsman is waaay better than Pep..I am 100% sure Pep wouldn't be able to coach a soccer team.

And you're cucumber.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:43 pm

prasun77 wrote:This guy..in my opnion..is an imbecile

Please refer to rule #3.

Guys, grow up. Most of us have become a bunch of intolerant dudes. This has to stop.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:56 pm

FootballFan wrote:I'm sorry, but I simply don't see it. The "we keep losing the same way part".

You don't see all hell breaking lose in the same way against Gladbach, Madrid, Barcelona? You don't see us being basically unable to penetrate in all those games (except for some 20 minutes against Gladbach)? You don't see us being vulnerable in away games, especially when facing a few decent kickers? You don't see us being slow, hesitant, confused and generally a total mess on defense?

Well - then I would advise you to switch to the Bayern games - and if you already did it's high time you should go see your eye doctor... ;)

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion