You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:10 pm

bastos80 wrote:Would it? Not if you go by JANCKER's logic saying Pep was the one who created Messi.

Ok... Granted... He then would yet have to pull that trick or something close to it a second time though... ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 pm

JANCKER wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Oh boohoo, losing 2 out of 22.
Must be hard for a spoiled kid like you.

It depends on how you lose... this certainly isn't a good omen for the upcoming toughest part of the season, mind you.

Barca have also taken a 4-1 and 4-0 trashing this season against Celta and Bilbao. Guess neither of us will win CL this season then.

The worst omen of all is all our players getting injured again already. I'd give everything to have them all available and FIT in CL knock-out stages.
------------ Lewandowski -------
--------------- Alexis -------------
------- Thiago ----------- Robben
Alaba ----------- Tolisso --------
---------- Vidal --------- Kimmich
----- Hummels ---- Boateng ----
--------------- Neuer -------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 pm

I hope you won't keep using the same old excuses all over again and forever... everyone has to deal with injuries, Gladbach had their share of injuries today also with less squad depth managed to outplay us.
It would've been better if we gave these 2-3 years of managerial experience to someone who actually sees Munich as the ideal place instead of someone who keeps idealizing his past and plan is to gather experience(experiment different shit) here then after head to England like a sissy.
He's got it everything sorted out about himself...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:23 pm

JANCKER wrote:I hope you won't keep using the same old excuses all over again forever... everyone has to deal with injuries, Gladbach had their share of injuries today also with less squad depth managed to outplay us.
It would've been better if we gave these 2-3 years of managerial experience to someone who actually sees Munich as the ideal place and not someone who keeps idealizing his past and plan is to gather experience(experiment different shit) here then head to England like a sissy.

I hope that you will one day actually give proper arguments for your hatred towards Pep .
Let me just ask you this question:
If this was our squad:

Neuer

Bernat
Benatia
Boateng
Lahm
Rafinha

Rode
Schweinsteiger
Alonso
Gaudino
Thiago
Weiser
Götze

Lewandowski
Müller

And we had NO injuries. Would you expect to win the CL ? Like seriously?
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:29 pm

There's plenty of class to pick from there still... you just need brains and a plan. What I'm seeing is a better squad than what BVB and Atletico had when they reached the final and 5 times better than a Chelski that won it. :P
But he doesn't have the brains or will to adapt to different situations and solutions like other managers do...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:34 pm

JANCKER wrote:There's plenty of class to pick there... you just need brains and a plan. What I'm seeing is a better squad than what BVB had when they reached the final and 5 times better than a Chelski that won it. :P
But he doesn't have the brains or will to adapt to other situations and solutions like other managers do...

But still significantly less class than that Barca team :lol:
Chelsea and Dortmund had a squad that was fitting to their accustomed playstyle. If you take away from a team what makes it strong you get a pretty good chance of making that team as dangerous as a kitten...Barcelona would be half as strong with just 2/3 of MSN missing.
We parked the bus against Dortmund with that team and should've lost. We would've received an equal trashing against Barca if we tried that tactic.
Would be interested to hear your idea how Pep should've gone into that game with a squad like that.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:38 pm

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:There's plenty of class to pick there... you just need brains and a plan. What I'm seeing is a better squad than what BVB had when they reached the final and 5 times better than a Chelski that won it. :P
But he doesn't have the brains or will to adapt to other situations and solutions like other managers do...

But still significantly less class than that Barca team :lol:
Chelsea and Dortmund had a squad that was fitting to their accustomed playstyle. If you take away from a team what makes it strong you get a pretty good chance of making that team as dangerous as a kitten...Barcelona would be half as strong with just 2/3 of MSN missing.
We parked the bus against Dortmund with that team and should've lost. We would've received an equal trashing against Barca if we tried that tactic.
Would be interested to hear your idea how Pep should've gone into that game with a squad like that.

I'm sure that there are managers that would've gotten a better result with that squad... a player goes down, Pep loses his mind. :P
There are managers that can pull that kind of stuff, he isn't one of them... in his career he was most of the time a victim in that kind of stories.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 pm

You won. Pep is useless.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:48 pm

bastos80 wrote:You won. Pep is useless.

Isn't he the best manager around ever-ever? I'm surprised that he can't pull something like that... but I've seen others pull something like that for a change.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:34 am

bastos80 wrote:In the WC Final 2014 Messi was the best player on the pitch just slightly behind an outstanding Jerôme Boateng.

Seriously? After the match I made fun of the Messi fanboys for Messi's disappointing WC final, and they agreed with me that he failed to meet expectations in that match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:28 am

Actually, it's becoming evident that the main reason for extending with him is that there just isn't anyone else... He better not start **** up Meisterschaft as well... I would be calling for a sack if he actually managed to pull of wasting away an 8 point lead...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Point is BMG were getting similar results against us before Pep. Gladbach and any other team want to win the league, not beat Bayern. I don't think they or any other team in Germany want a coach that has won the Bundesliga twice in two seasons (and in record time) if they have any ambition. ;)

Also: if the current streak continues they will, already this season... ;)

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 am

You seem reasonable and thoughtful when everything is ok, but as soon as Bayern make a bad result, you lose it :coffee:
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:07 am

That was a joke man... :P

But I stand by the first of those two posts: that would be too humiliating... It's not the results... Results sometimes cover up the most crappy games... Like Augsburg... It's that it's Gladbach - AGAIN... We have few matches every season to look for improvements (some think Guardiola's share in this is bigger, I think it's not that big...), and the ones we had so far were more or less all disappointing...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:In the WC Final 2014 Messi was the best player on the pitch just slightly behind an outstanding Jerôme Boateng.

Seriously? After the match I made fun of the Messi fanboys for Messi's disappointing WC final, and they agreed with me that he failed to meet expectations in that match.

Whu? Half of Brazil's top newspapers had Bastian as the best player. The team didn't even hand out that signed shirt to Gotze but rather him. If you had to choose an Argentinian, Messi wouldn't even come on top. Aguero had a much better role up front even carrying an injury.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion