You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Achilles » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:10 am

I don't know is City or not but I have said many times that I don't think that he will sign an extension and my reasons are: 1.He'd like to sign an extension when the season will be over depending on the results and the acclaim he will get from media,press,board and fans so he can't renew at the moment for 2 years because this means that his hands are binded and if the things won't go well at the end of the season he won't be comfortable. 2. A coach who likes what he is doing and wants to stay doesn't play hide & seek and keep saying "I don't know/I'm relaxed over conctract/3 years are a big time in footbal etc" just to mention what Bayern's board is doing for Pep,expressing they high admiration to Pep's managerial skills and as personality over and over again,giving him a huge salary,still Pep plays hide & seek

These two reasons are what makes a bit negative over Pep renewal,I won't be sorry if he leaves at summer and Ancelotti comes will be super,everything else is a downgrade for Bayern , only Ancelotti from the available coaches can keep us stable and at the same level,so if Ancelotti's case is not a sure thing then Bayern must push for Pep's renewal quick
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:42 am

JANCKER wrote:Image

So Jancker, quick question: Which one of them bozos are you? The fat idiot on the right, or the one who wants to drink that Dom with the wrong flute? :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 pm

well john belushi was high off his ass during the shoot, so... :mrgreen:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MillaMjau » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Pep won't take part in today's pre-match presser due to personal reasons, says Sky. :?

Edit:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Last edited by MillaMjau on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:22 pm

I'd like to know one thing.

Why is everybody so happy with Ancelotti? His last season in Real Madrid with one of the best squads ever was shit and he went trophyless. How is it possible that people like JANCKER (who only care about winning titles otherwise the coach must leave) are happy with this situation? :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'd like to know one thing.

Why is everybody so happy with Ancelotti? His last season in Real Madrid with one of the best squads ever was shit and he went trophyless. How is it possible that people like JANCKER (who only care about winning titles otherwise the coach must leave) are happy with this situation?

I wouldn't put that down to Carletto. He had to make do with whatever crazy squad Florentino fancied (zero defensive midfielders). Plus the attacking players were and are overrated.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 pm

I don't know but I have a feelinng that Carletto adopts to the players and not the other way round. Pep came here and changed it all...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Why is everybody so happy with Ancelotti? His last season in Real Madrid with one of the best squads ever was shit and he went trophyless. How is it possible that people like JANCKER (who only care about winning titles otherwise the coach must leave) are happy with this situation?

Not everybody... I think of he's the one to replace Pep it'll be a major step in the wrong direction. The guy is outdated. I know several madrid fans that even in the year they won the CL, they disliked him and his tactics ... Not to mention he had to rely in a huge deal of luck to win that too.

Not to mention we have been playing a certain way since 2009 and Carlo is the complete opposite of our current mentality.

Idiotic move if you ask me.
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Why is everybody so happy with Ancelotti? His last season in Real Madrid with one of the best squads ever was shit and he went trophyless. How is it possible that people like JANCKER (who only care about winning titles otherwise the coach must leave) are happy with this situation? :lol:

I told you that he's just as a great 'personality' as Mou but more coward, I found that out since he came here. I don't think that fans have ever been as devided about anyone else before him, it's like the club devided in two parts since he came.
I would take a German over Carletto, but if you were a Bayern fan from 2000 on, you'd probably know who Carletto is and why Carletto, we have yet to win against one of his sides.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

I don't love italian football but their coaches are lucky and as cunning as foxes !
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:35 pm

It's different when you're a foreigner, but I find Italians to be the best tacticians, Germany as a whole doesn't have good results against them and Carletto is one of their best ever.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MillaMjau » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 pm

I'd like Pep to extend but if it doesn't happen, then Ancelotti is the best option. Klopp isn't available anymore and Favre and Schmidt cannot be considered serious options atm.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 pm

I wouldn't get why Pep would trade one of the 3 best teams in the world for a mediocre Manchester City. I refuse to believe this rumors.

But if he were to leave, I can't see any other viable options other than Ancelotti. Tuchel would have been the ideal Pep-sucessor, but he is out of reach now. Klopp would have been good too, alas he got away. Luis Enrique tied too.

Less preferable than Ancelotti: Löw, Schmidt... Who else? Favre should not be considered an option, Hecking neither, Breitenreiter s4cks, Weinzierl is flopping. Koeman hates Germany, van Gaal is vab Gaal.

Simeone and Mourinho I personally detest.

Maybe our second best viable option if Pep leaves and Ancelotti refuses would be Sammer? That would make some sense... We got the Leverkusen guy to handle transfers, maybe the club has been preparing Sammer as a backup plan....

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:38 pm

If Pep decides to leave I also think that Ancelotti is probably the best option available. I agree with that.

What I don't get is how all those Pep-haters are so obsesed with the guy that won 0 titles with Real Madrid last season. Just because he is Italian and therefore a lucky coach? :roll: We're yet to win against one of his sides, but that's just a coincidence. Mourinho was supposed to be the best tactician and we defeated him twice. Ancelotti's tactics weren't that good last season, huh?

He was very questioned by both media and fans in his two year spell in Madrid. He managed to win the Spanish Cup and CL, but with a very deffensive approach and when he tried to play attacking football his tactics failed miserably. I like him and I like how the players usually love him as a coach, but it's not like he's been winning back to back CL's or trebles every year

Pep is building this Post-Robbery era and he's doing a good job. Costa, Coman, Thiago... He's getting the best from them and I hope he stays here at least until 2018
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Look at his latest success and which were the sides that he thrashed on his way... If RM had a problem winning on German soil before, they didn't seem to have any with him.
He knows the weaknesses of German football like no other, it's about time to share his secrets with us and fix those.
This is like the last chance to find out from the 'monster' himself what are our weaknesses and what can he do about it otherwise I wouldn't want to see another foreigner take charge here...
Maybe he'd be just another misunderstood Italian Trapattoni, but if there's an Italian to deserve a chance here, that's Carletto.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion