You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Bayern Munich to offer Pep Guardiola £17M-A-YEAR to turn down Premier League [source]

Well, well, well...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby albanian7 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:46 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:We definitely have the best team on paper and the best manager too.

In terms of squads, the top 4 would be us, barca, psg and madrid (not in this order)>

GK: US>Madrid>Barca>PSG
Backline:PSG>Madrid>us>barca
*backline is very close with madrid, us and barcelona However, I thinkk psg has the best backline in football.
CM: Us>Madrid>Barca>PSG
*I love me some verratti, however, motta and matudi are both not as good as the other teams.
Forwards: Barca>Us>Madrid>PSG

Easy there. Are you saying Ramos (a red card strolling around the pitch) + Varane is better than Boateng + Benatia? That Marcelo (who cannot defend a potato) is better than Alaba? The only debatable thing is Carvajal vs Lahm, and that's because Lahm is off-form

And I don't agree with your midfield assessment
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:57 am

GK: Barka>RM>PSG>FCB
Defense: RM>Barka>PSG>FCB
Midfield: RM>PSG>Barka>FCB
Attack: Barka>RM>PSG>FCB
But, but, but... Coach: FCB>PSG>Barka>RM

We will win it, we have the best coach. :twisted:
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:06 am

Seeing the letters "PSG" amongst Real, Barca and us makes me sick. On what merit are that oil club mentioned as a top 4 club? They're not even in the slightest bit more relevant than City so what the hell? Apart from Verratti, Aurier and Silva their players won't even get on our bench. And no, I didn't forget to consider Ibrahimovic. Overrated choker who's achieved nothing.

Maybe let's see them even getting to a CL semi and we can rethink.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Seeing the letters "PSG" amongst Real, Barca and us makes me sick. On what merit are that oil club mentioned as a top 4 club? They're not even in the slightest bit more relevant than City so what the hell? Apart from Verratti, Aurier and Silva their players won't even get on our bench. And no, I didn't forget to consider Ibrahimovic. Overrated choker who's achieved nothing.

Maybe let's see them even getting to a CL semi and we can rethink.

Coman didn't get any game time at PSG.

PSG in terms of squad talent is definitely a top 4 club. Their manager, however, is one of the worse.

You forgot PSG also has david luiz, marquinhos, di maria, lucas, cavani, kuruzwa, etc...
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:06 am

albanian7 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:We definitely have the best team on paper and the best manager too.

In terms of squads, the top 4 would be us, barca, psg and madrid (not in this order)>

*backline is very close with madrid, us and barcelona However, I thinkk psg has the best backline in football.
*I love me some verratti, however, motta and matudi are both not as good as the other teams.

Easy there. Are you saying Ramos (a red card strolling around the pitch) + Varane is better than Boateng + Benatia? That Marcelo (who cannot defend a potato) is better than Alaba? The only debatable thing is Carvajal vs Lahm, and that's because Lahm is off-form

Marcelo is bad defensively, however, going forward, no one is as good as he is in the world. In addition, I prefer ramos,pepe and varane over boateng, benatia and javi. Varane is very similar to boateng, however, I've seen varane completely mark out messi, something I don't think boateng can do. Also, going forward, ramos is better than any cb in our club and madrid.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:37 am

For me Shitty>P$G
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:55 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:You forgot PSG also has david luiz, marquinhos, di maria, lucas, cavani, kuruzwa, etc...

I didn't forget. Those players won't get on our bench.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby prasun77 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:59 pm

only marquinhos will make our bench..that too due to injury crisis.. :lol: :lol:
PSG are overrated....their best player is Zlatan who is already past his peak..this says a lot!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:I've seen varane completely mark out messi, something I don't think boateng can do

Dude, seriously, you should watch more games... Messi had ONE game where he shone against Boateng... I didn't see much of him in the others they played each other... Just watch that WC final...
Also, David Luiz is to this date still sending prayers to thank the Lord in all his glory that he didn't have to take part in that German party in the Brazil box...
DiMaria... Is that the guy who couldn't make it to the first team of Manchester United? That same Manchester United that manages a more than lucky win against ZSKA? Okay, just checking... :P
I think di Maria is a great player... But in current form, I don't see him on par with any of our wingers... Maybe Coman, yes - but the guy is 19 ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby albanian7 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
albanian7 wrote:

Marcelo is bad defensively, however, going forward, no one is as good as he is in the world. In addition, I prefer ramos,pepe and varane over boateng, benatia and javi. Varane is very similar to boateng, however, I've seen varane completely mark out messi, something I don't think boateng can do. Also, going forward, ramos is better than any cb in our club and madrid.

You haven't seen Boateng mark Messi out of a game? Did you bother to watch the WC final or every other single meeting between the two?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Man City can easily rival PSG and pretty everyone on their day, they've matured quite a bit in the past 2 years and they will win the CL in the next few.

They have a better frontline than PSG and can rival both Real and Bayern's frontline with Sterling-Silva-De Bruyne-Aguero

They just lack quality depth, they don't have a quality replacement for Aguero for example, but they'll get it. A lot of people who underestimate Man City are the ones who don't watch their games very much.
Last edited by fashiondesign_guru on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
prasun77 wrote:PSG has the best defense line?
with david luiz and van der weil/aurier?and their lefty back is Kurzawa right?
this is the best?

aurier is by default the best rb in the world. You can ask many neutral fans about aurier, but i don't see any better rb than him.

Carvajal is becoming really really good.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:51 pm

albanian7 wrote:

I'd say Ramos-Varane is better than Boateng-Benatia because I don't rate Benatia. He was not world class at Roma and I don't see how he can be assumed worldclass at Bayern only by shining in easy Bundesliga matches and missing half the games since his arrival due to his neverending injury problems.

Boateng can be fast in long distance but he's slow and clumsy against fast forwards like Messi and Aguero which has been proven time and again. He's more built towards traditional strikers like Lewandowski. But he is world class, no disputing that. He needs a pacey, consistent, dependable partner.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 pm

#12 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:I've seen varane completely mark out messi, something I don't think boateng can do

Dude, seriously, you should watch more games... Messi had ONE game where he shone against Boateng... I didn't see much of him in the others they played each other... Just watch that WC final...

Messi turned Boateng inside out, Aguero turned both Boateng and Benatia inside out with his speed and agility. Neither are good against pacey agile forwards like those two in open play where there's space behind them..

Even a not so pacey but techical and agile player like Kevin De Bruyne turned our defense inside out.

Boateng should be partnered with someone pacey, especially playing a high defensive line, and not clumsy. Alaba is a good but a temporary solution since his skills can be better utilized elsewhere.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion