You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:37 pm

JANCKER wrote:Check out last years stats in all European leagues and find out who has created the most...

So? Where was he before?
Also, check out what a certain Costa created last year... If he stays injury-free he will EASILY destroy that marker set by KdB BY FAR! ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:49 pm

#12 wrote:So? Where was he before?

Most often people will ask you, HOW YOU DOIN'? not HOW WERE YOU DOIN' YESTERDAY?
KDB always had the talent... Mou has yet to set out one product except the bus.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 pm

He did... So does Götze ;)
He also played in Bremen where he did fine - but nowhere close to last year - and I doubt he will ever again ;)
Götze has been solid - while not outstanding - for years...

That's 75 **** million... I f we cough up that much money I'd rather we get a future Ballon d'Or player than an above average midfielder...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Just so you know Goetze wasn't a cheap acquisition either, salary equal to our legends... I guess it might have lead even to unhappiness in some from our group. So he's everything but what I would identify with...
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 pm

You are free to - but de Bruyne would be nothing short of that - and he's not in it with his heart ;)

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Because you think Goetze is? That's why Bayern had to give him a salary equal or higher than most of our best players probably... And if in the table there was an offer from RM or some sort of club like that, I wouldn't be so sure that he would refuse it, like he presumably did with VfL.
And if he started to play well, I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated again... you think he would be more loyal to Bayern than BVB? You can say that about Mueller, Badstuber, Neuer, Lahm... but I wouldn't be so sure about Goetze.
I think that KDB doesn't pose like a model, that's more like Goetze's aspiration, to set himself like a 'David Beckham' brand or some crazy shit like that.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, Real Madrid is not Wolfsburg... ;)
That wage thing is a rumor... And even if it is true, who's to say he wouldn't have played for less? Finally... He had a buyout clause, it's not like they didn't have it coming...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Man City: Kevin De Bruyne so good it's 'madness' says Guardiola [source]

He'll find him there... IMO he's the new Iniesta with potential to be even better than him.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:49 pm

You'Re absolutely sure he's leaving? I've been back and forth on this and I was 100% sure he'd go and the latest statements of both him and Lahm give no reason to think differently... But I somehow can't get rid of the feeling he might still be hesitatiing to leave the best club in the world...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:59 pm

If he wanted to stay why would he be annoying everyone and not just sign it already... since the beginning of his 2nd year here, this shit about his contract started and nothing happened yet, something ain't right.
We have time to discuss it, we have time to discuss it... eff it.
There are some signs that he's in his last year but there are also some that prove otherwise... it's like he's waiting for something, but IMO he will most likely leave.
I wanted him to extend but not anymore...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:08 pm

I see it the same way (the hesitating thing)... Well, as long as it's not holding the team back and they keep working on their flaws - fine by me...
Last time we knew a coach wopul leave in summer it turned out pretty well in the end ;)

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:38 pm

The perfect choice for him was Bayern after Barca, but I don't know to tell anymore if he was the right choice for Bayern. It was the best environment to start from, for someone who spent all his life in one club...
He wouldn't have received a better treatment elsewhere, let anyone say what they want.
Bayern was a perfect machine from top to bottom before he came, that meaning staff and team... what he wouldn't have found elsewhere.

IMO Bayern with the appointment of Reschke made a big improvement in signings, I think we did better than Barca even when Pep was there and than most other European clubs with the signings. Probably the only regret remains that we didn't sign Neymar instead of Goetze, but that can also be excused and reasoned in a way.
Sir Alex admitted in 2013 that he admires Bayern's model and that was the model that needed to be imitated, not Barca's.

If you feel pity about the pressure that has been on Pep, just read what had Hitzfeld had to say about managing Bayern... so it's always been like this. In Munich, we don't accept defeats... live with it, Pep.
At least he found a board of directors that won't fire him and are patient, even when he tried really hard and gave his best in his first year in the CL semis.

In BuLi he came a year too late, it was all too easy... He couldn't have failed elsewhere but where he failed, CL semis. That's where improvement was required from him but he failed.
I'm sure that Pep knew what he'd find here, I don't think that he'd have joined us a few years back...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:17 am

I think he's a very good coach, with some clear weaknesses however. If he were to leave, it would certainly be difficult to improve on what he leaves behind and few would be able to do it. But this club can and will survive.

If he were to leave though, I hope he takes Xabi Alonso with him. The sight of Alonso starting in big games is really starting to annoy me to no end. I am certain that he will cost us again a shot at the CL this year. I couldn't believe he was starting again against Wolfsburg after being annihilated by Arsenal. I like the guy, he's a legend and one of the best midfielders in recent decades, but it's absolutely unbeliavable that he is still a crucial part of our plans at his age. He should be playing MLS at this point of his career.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 pm

:-({|=
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby tflags » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Its been a dreadful week and it is not even over yet. trips, meetings, visitors, engagements, problems, lack of help and or support. like I said, not a memorable week. then I came upon this thread.

Thank God we have one of the longest yearly breaks coming up next. in those few days I plan to visit some musseums, watch some logged shows and read some books on Nazi Germany i've been putting aside for a while.

in those days I also hope to get over my deepest concerns. i do have many. JJ turned out a MU fan, I havent paid too much attention to the family and business is crap (what else is new right?) and yet somehow none of those issues bother me as much as what I just read in the last few pages.

i sincerely hope I can regain back some sanity because God forbid Jancker keeps posting some more venom I might as well fall into that hopeless pit of thought that at least someone else shares those views and humanity is indeed flawed, hopeless and destined to a life of unobjectivity, uncontrolability and meaningless pride and prejudice.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion