You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby pyrasur » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Sueddeutsche Zeitung [source]

Apparently Pep Guardiola got upset by a reporter linking him to the England national trainer's job. It's so shocking that our trainer is such a noob that he refuses to answer asinine questions.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:26 pm

endrity wrote:
Fernando_Bayern_BR wrote:
endrity wrote:Javi seemed fully recovered last night. The thing is that he's never been a very good CB in my book, even pre-injury. As the sweeper between two other CBs, as he played in the Cup Final he might be great, though we haven't seen him there often. So I don't know how safe it might be to play him there against BVB.

Would you rather have Bernat or Rafinha start over Javi against BvB ?!

Yeah, Javi it is...

I'd have Alaba at CB and Bernat at FB.

Bernat ? No thank you... His form is on a downright spiral lately and Alaba is far better as a LB/LWB than he is as a LB ...
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 pm

pyrasur wrote:Apparently Pep Guardiola got upset by a reporter linking him to the England national trainer's job. It's so shocking that our trainer is such a noob that he refuses to answer asinine questions.

Well... In a way I agree with you, about the question, but - and please, I only intend for thsi to be minor criticism! - I think he should pull himself together whatever the question is... With Aplomb, unagitated, polite... It's just not right to be this choleric and dramatic...

IMHO also shows what I've said before: he seems to be pissed and in doubt about staying here...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby albanian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:47 pm

#12 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Apparently Pep Guardiola got upset by a reporter linking him to the England national trainer's job. It's so shocking that our trainer is such a noob that he refuses to answer asinine questions.

Well... In a way I agree with you, about the question, but - and please, I only intend for thsi to be minor criticism! - I think he should pull himself together whatever the question is... With Aplomb, unagitated, polite... It's just not right to be this choleric and dramatic...

IMHO also shows what I've said before: he seems to be pissed and in doubt about staying here...

You want him to leave right? Then be happy about it
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Danada19 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:32 pm

I believe he is just pissed being asked about his job every day and I can't blame him. If someone came into where I work on a daily basis and asked if I was gonna leave I'd get annoyed too. No matter how good he does all he gets asked is if he's going to take a head coach position somewhere else. I'd imagine t gets really old really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danada19
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Disgusting media. Same as with Lewy, Müller, Thiago, et al. They won't rest in peace until our whole staff is in Manchester.
PunkCapitalist

Postby albanian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 pm

They can keep wishing, we'll keep winning :D :D :D :D :D :D
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 pm

albanian7 wrote:You want him to leave right? Then be happy about it

I'm a critic... I think he has some major flaws... But he DOES have capabilities, he has a philosophy that works for our players, and so on... I hardly see anyone I'm sure would be better - which is why I already said many times: it's best if he extended...

That being said...

Danada19 wrote:I believe he is just pissed being asked about his job every day and I can't blame him. If someone came into where I work on a daily basis and asked if I was gonna leave I'd get annoyed too. No matter how good he does all he gets asked is if he's going to take a head coach position somewhere else. I'd imagine t gets really old really fast.

PunkCapitalist wrote:Disgusting media. Same as with Lewy, Müller, Thiago, et al. They won't rest in peace until our whole staff is in Manchester.

You gotta admit, it's kinda his own fault?! I knew those questions would come in January... Heck before... I knew they would come after he gave the press conference where he said he wasn't sure yet... And they'll keep coming until he's made up his mind... This is those guys' job...
Thing is this is probably the best squad out there... One of the nicest cities, great stadium, highly professional (sometimes not so much...) club, backing by the board, basically free rein, a great paycheck... Of course they're asking this...
And it's his job to either give them what they want or deal with them being compulsively obnoxious... That's included in said paycheck by the way... ;)

Of course it's also a cultural thing: he's the mediterranean type, very emotional, and they're German - they want to plan, they want safety, they want answers

WEITERMACHEN! LOS, LOS! :P :D
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Korab » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:32 am

Guardiola pluses and minuses:
Pluses: stress point on absolute accuracy of passes, fast and accurate passing in very confined space, stretching opponents side wise, pressing over the whole pitch, excellent ideas (theory).
Minuses: no long passes, thread mill tactics to push opponents to their 1/3, players afraid to get more venturous in their passes. No use for forwards except instances where they are really midfield players,
Counter attack what the **** is this? And the most important minus is: the guy should sit on the bench and forget his antics, he had enough time to train his players, they don’t need all those distracting reactions of his.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:45 am

You're so wrong is not even worth replying...
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Korab » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:56 am

Fernando_Bayern_BR wrote:You're so wrong is not even worth replying...

You're not obliged at all. Love you, kisses!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Danada19 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:14 am

No long passes? Have you watched any games for the last year? Xabi Alonso's entire purpose in the midfield is to send ridiculously long passes over the top...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danada19
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby RedQueen » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:36 am

#12 wrote:Of course it's also a cultural thing: he's the mediterranean type, very emotional, and they're German - they want to plan, they want safety, they want answers

That's it - it's kind of unusual for a top club at least that he's dragging it on for so long. Klopp, Favre, Schmidt, they all had contracts until 2016 and they all extended sometime during last season. Even Weinzierl. In England, Mourinho and Pellegrini extended during the summer break. It's different than in Spain.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kingbayern » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:18 pm

I have to admit back in the beginning I was a pep out kind of guy but I realised more than no coach at the moment is better for bayern that this guy so pep in.....if that makes any sense :D
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby ottackon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:05 pm

We need something like this in the Allianz

ottackon

National Flag: