You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:02 pm

inactive
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

#12 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Uh still a German citizen buddy.

Aaaaaah - didn't know that... ;)

Not sure about Javi - he think's Javi is a CB, apparently...

We don't need Alonso with Javi as the middle CB with Vidal and Thiago infront.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Nah we don't, true... But we don't need Alonso in decline at all (except for like 30 minutes...)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:41 am

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:48 am

Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:21 am

Say what you want about his tactics, at least the man gets furious whenever his players get take BS shots.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:51 am

Yes. Chapot for that...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:50 am

I know how dangerous it has become to post under this thread without the risk of causing a hurricane, well that shows how Pep has divided the fan opinions. After all this is what an online fan forum is about, just like a virtual club.

I myself did not hesitate to post about my disappointment with him during these past 2 years and no it was not about the expectation of winning the treble each year, but yes I would have expected that at least we would have challenged in 1 CL final, not losing to top BL teams due to what looked like repetition of the same errors and was especially angry when he flew of to Barcelona drooling all over the place about Messi. I acknowledge that last season the never-ending injuries curse did not help him either.......those were already debated at length and I don't wish to re-open those chapters.

However fans debating/criticising for their idea of good for club is one thing but the poison darts that the media with a dubious agenda is throwing at the man, should upset any fan, in my opinion. Guys remember the noise they made during the past 2 seasons when Bayern ran away with the league and suggested all sorts of stupidities so that the Bundesliga is not made to look so bad ? and it is all Pep's fault for bringing new things so, every small gesture is put under the microscope.

Let's see if we will also get more bad calls from referees to give the media more poison for the man during the new season.
When a team wins the chemistry can only get better.....anyone remember how Robben was crucified by fans booing and media making a meal out of it in 2012 but when things got better it looked like it never happened

I had fresh hopes for this season with the refresh of the squad and wished that we could finally see the blooming of his ideas during this season. However this poisoning of Pep by the media which certainly has an agenda far away from the good of the club is putting spokes in the wheels.

If the club decided on the man then I hope that the man is allowed to carry out his plan without foreign interference and hopefully no injuries overdose. May yesterday's win over Real will be the start of something great...to shut up the trash media.

Love the man or hate him but when watching the recent games on channels outside Germany, although the pundits still mention his failures, they are always full of respect for him....none of the comments one usually hears about Murinho.
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby harry-muc » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:26 pm

word! =D>
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:46 pm

DerKaiser wrote:

Looking best in this vid: Costa struggling with his jersey... :D :D :D
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Badger » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I know how dangerous it has become to post under this thread without the risk of causing a hurricane, well that shows how Pep has divided the fan opinions. After all this is what an online fan forum is about, just like a virtual club.

I myself did not hesitate to post about my disappointment with him during these past 2 years and no it was not about the expectation of winning the treble each year, but yes I would have expected that at least we would have challenged in 1 CL final, not losing to top BL teams due to what looked like repetition of the same errors and was especially angry when he flew of to Barcelona drooling all over the place about Messi. I acknowledge that last season the unending injuries curse did not help him either.......those were already debated at length and I don't wish to re-open those chapters.

However fans debating/criticising for their idea of good for club is one thing but the poison darts that the media with a dubious agenda is throwing at the man, should upset any fan, in my opinion. Guys remember the noise they made during the past 2 seasons when Bayern ran away with the league and suggested all sorts of stupidities so that the Bundesliga is not made to look so bad ? and it is all Pep's fault for bringing new things so, every small gesture is put under the microscope.

Let's see if we will also get more bad calls from referees to give the media more poison for the man during the new season.
When a team wins the chemistry can only get better.....anyone remember how Robben was crucified by fans booing and media making a meal out of it in 2012 but when things got better it looked like it never happened

I had fresh hopes for this season with the refresh of the squad and wished that we could finally see the blooming of his ideas during this season. However this poisoning of Pep by the media which certainly has an agenda far away from the good of the club is putting spokes in the wheels.

If the club decided on the man then I hope that the man is allowed to carry out his plan without foreign interference and hopefully no injuries overdose. May yesterday's win over Real will be the start of something great...to shut up the trash media.

Love the man or hate him but when watching the recent games on channels outside Germany, although the pundits still mention his failures, are always full of respect for him....none of the comments one usually hears about Murinho.

Very good post.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Badger » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:24 pm

The overriding factors about Pep for me are that, if he weren't there we wouldn't have anyone else more likely to take the club to CL glory, and he has the club on the verge of domestic records. I'd bet, if I were a betting man, that we'll have a couple of less successful managers at Bayern before we have a better one.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Badger wrote:The overriding factors about Pep for me are that, if he weren't there we wouldn't have anyone else more likely to take the club to CL glory, and he has the club on the verge of domestic records. I'd bet, if I were a betting man, that we'll have a couple of less successful managers at Bayern before we have a better one.

And that is exactly what the anti-Bayern movement wants, to make the other clubs look dazzling again while they catch their breath instead them stop ranting and go next gear up.

I'm sorry that the post had to be that long and was on and off about posting it but this is getting absurd by the day. In each interview they have to sound worried about his contract extension, his mood with Götze and Müller and the club's German identity. In the meantime they make a fuss about him day dreaming at a boring press meeting for a bunch of injury-prone friendlies and then the bust up with De Jong. The straw that breaks the camel's back is today's very important football related story that he wore a CAT t-shirt for a political statement and had to change to the pink t-shirt,
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Steph » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 pm

I saw Pep walk into the stadium with the cat shirt during the third place game, and realized he was wearing a different shirt during our match but I never knew why. Is cat supposed to mean catalonia?
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 pm

It is no wonder that Guardiola has always had a sour relationship with the media. It is annoying the level of entitlement the German media has, their belief they have a right to inside information. Guardiola will never reveal his methods to them and that's why he says the same nonsense at every press conference. TBH I think Guardiola uses his foreignness and inability to speak perfect German as an excuse not to deal with their shit.

Kudos to him.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion