You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby ottackon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 am

Some of Bayern's fans are so weak mentally, the first defeat of the season in the least important trophy make them go berserk. I'm very curious to see how they were behaving when Bayern were finishing 4th of the league and crashing out early in the champions league.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Reinhart » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:42 am

I don't care about the trophy. I care about the decisions made and how the team performed against a team that will probably the biggest rival to a fourth consecutive championship. Wouldn't have mattered if both teams played like they didn't care but both teams clearly did by the way they played tonight.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby shay1962 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 am

ottackon wrote:Some of Bayern's fans are so weak mentally, the first defeat of the season in the least important trophy make them go berserk. I'm very curious to see how they were behaving when Bayern were finishing 4th of the league and crashing out early in the champions league.

We seldom finish fourth in the league and have only missed getting out of the Group stage of the CL once and that was back in 2002/2003.The reality is we can't beat well organized defended teams and we are always exposed on the flanks.Need i say anymore.
shay1962
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:40 am

Reinhart wrote:I don't care about the trophy. I care about the decisions made and how the team performed against a team that will probably the biggest rival to a fourth consecutive championship. Wouldn't have mattered if both teams played like they didn't care but both teams clearly did by the way they played tonight.

The desicions are the same of the last two season with Pep. And those decisions created the same mistakes, like beginning the passing game between Neuer and defenders frequently, without consider that the opponent are near them.

Pep will not change, Bayern will be the same, hope this time the team adapt perfect to Pep complicate system.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:50 am

ottackon wrote:Some of Bayern's fans are so weak mentally, the first defeat of the season in the least important trophy make them go berserk. I'm very curious to see how they were behaving when Bayern were finishing 4th of the league and crashing out early in the champions league.

They weren't Bayern fans back then.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:52 am

quaazi wrote:

How wrong you are , both of you. Some ppl see things as they are... and are not just zealots and yes men.
As if you were happy to see alonso start or Mueller and Lewa being subbed off ??? and the usual lapses in defense ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:53 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:
Reinhart wrote:I don't care about the trophy. I care about the decisions made and how the team performed against a team that will probably the biggest rival to a fourth consecutive championship. Wouldn't have mattered if both teams played like they didn't care but both teams clearly did by the way they played tonight.

The desicions are the same of the last two season with Pep. And those decisions created the same mistakes, like beginning the passing game between Neuer and defenders frequently, without consider that the opponent are near them.

Pep will not change, Bayern will be the same, hope this time the team adapt perfect to Pep complicate system.

My problem is it's a little hard to adapt, when there's no solid idea of what we want to play. Players seem to be expected one thing one week, then something different the next. Alaba is a brilliant player, still his mistakes yesterday show that even he may have an issue with adapting to an ever-changing system like this. I've said the same thing about player potential...potential is not enough, ideas and visions are not enough.

Perhaps we should stick with one plan A and work on its flaws, instead of ditching every system we are trying to play in, every time something doesn't work. No doubt we have world class players, but nobody can adapt to playing different every other week.

In the meantime, 2 seasons are gone and we still can't defend or attack spot kicks at all (the short corner kick, that we just kicked into one of the Wolfsburg defenders with the ball bouncing back to either Thiago or Robben and going out for a Wolfsburg throw comes to mind immediately - that shit is just painful to watch and shows how you can completely "over-vision" the simplest things in the game).
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:56 am

quaazi wrote:

Get off your high horse.
If you actually read the posts you'll see that no one is complaining about the results.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby ottackon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 am

ramsej84 wrote:
quaazi wrote:

How wrong you are , both of you. Some ppl see things as they are... and are not just zealots and yes men.
As if you were happy to see alonso start or Mueller and Lewa being subbed off ??? and the usual lapses in defense ?

Excuse me, but your reactions are disproportionate to say the least and send negative vibes to the entire forum. I feel that some are gambling their lives whenever Bayern is playing a game, you need to relax a bit and step back, we watch football first and foremost as a kind of entertainment, and if things go wrong for your beloved club or national team, you should take things philosophically.
Regarding Bayern, nobody knows what the future holds, and the form of the early season does not condition the form of the end of the season, lot of things can happen in 10 months, stay positive and cool, and support your team for better, for worse.
Peace man.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
quaazi wrote:

Some people see things as they are.

Some more of you act like Pep slept with your girlfriends.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Oh are we?
First of all, let me quote somebody:

ottackon wrote:I gamble my shirt and my pants, Guardiola is moving nowhere, he will extend his contract for 2 years.
Moreover, tomorrow we're going to win the SuperCup and at the end of the season, we'll be holding all four trophies.
I'm fed up with all this gloomy atmosphere, we are Bayern after all !!!

Good for you that the way you formed the statement, you can find the excuse that Supercup wasn't part of the bet - otherwise I'd be expecting your pants shortly... ;)

We ARE Bayern Munich, which is why - ESPECIALLY with the current squad - finishing fourth is not an option! YOU could coach that team and not finish fourth for crying out loud :D
Okay, so serously now: it's not the defeat - it#s the same Sh*t over and over again with Guardiola... He just never f*cking learns... Substituting Müller - again... Unable to control Wolfsburg - again... Starting Alonso - again... Being ineffective in corners and free-kicks - again, while at the same time being extremely vulnerable to them, basically to every quick attack in the defense - again...
Also, we always used to strike back in a FIERCE way when somebody provoked us like they did in January - none of that with Pep...
You can try to ridicule it all you want, those are valid, legitimate arguments that are out there and there's nothing (yet) to refute those arguments - especially not accusing others of whining, bitching, crying, being jealous cause the guy slept with our girlfriends, etc... ;)

That being said, it was only Supercup... Annoying to lose, especially against an upcoming contender... But it's very early, there's two weeks of preseason leaft to improve mechanisms and there's still hope that some day even the Spaniard will accept that there are better players than grampa Xabi and thus I still think the Bundesliga is possible...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Well, sorry mate for being positive and optimistic before the beginning of every season :wink:
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby bayern1982 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Pep can't even win the Sueprcup, that's how bad he is. Won his trophies with Heynckess' squad by beating Cheslski on a miracle Martinez goal in the Super Cup and were unimpressive in the CWC; just squeaking by. Last season's Deutschmeister is his individual achievement even though it should be expected with squad he's given and we're so much better than every other team. Humiliating exits in the Champions League are what still hurt the most. Defend Pep all you want, but he'll be gone at the end of the season and you're just wasting your time. Until he proves himself with Bayern, I will remain critical.
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern1982 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Reinhart wrote:I don't care about the trophy.

If you don't care about winning, you're supporting the wrong club. We want to win every competitive trophy at Bayern.
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:52 pm

ottackon wrote:Well, sorry mate for being positive and optimistic before the beginning of every season :wink:

Nah that's okay... Me too ;)
It's just that I don't see him developing, improving players or the squad as a whole - it's on a high evel but it's still on a standstill...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion