You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:29 am

Achilles wrote:
ottackon wrote:I gamble my shirt and my pants, Guardiola is moving nowhere, he will extend his contract for 2 years.
Moreover, tomorrow we're going to win the SuperCup and at the end of the season, we'll be holding all four trophies.
I'm fed up with all this gloomy atmosphere, we are Bayern after all !!!
Maybe it's true but every year under Pep is like that after all with the roster & quality we have in our team it's absolutely normal to have all these goals in a single season but yet in the last 2 years under Pep as manager we didn't achieve that so what changed this time to be so optimistic?

Did we have an overhaul in our starting XI? No
Because of the signing of Vidal ? I don't think so.. How much better can this guy make us seriously ?
It's not gloomy,it's realistic atmosphere under this particular manager, 3rd year in a row Pep has one of the best -if not the best- squad in the world in his hands and everytime in the big games(top 4 BuLi teams,CL semis) he does his mixes with formations,positions etc and the results are very bad,so is the spectacle too,why Herr Pep?

Why do I have to see a legendary RB to play at midfield and transforming him to an average midfielder and playing an even more average RB(Rafinha)
This insane,at least buy a world class RB if you want Lahm at midfield or if you are not happy with our midfielders go buy one and let Lahm as RB
Alaba CB,Rafinha CB,changing formations...
Seriously if someone asks you what formation your team plays what you are going to answer,do you know exactly because it's the 3rd(!) year under Pep and I still don't know what football we play and what is our strength,only know about huge weaknesses which for 2 years he is refusing to fix! We have already world class players every one of them has won enough trophies to know his place,you can't come at Munich and teach them football from the scratch like they are 20 year old talents.

Are you on drugs or something?

Last season was the WORST i have seen in a very long time from every football club regarding injuries.
And saying this

Because of the signing of Vidal ? I don't think so.. How much better can this guy make us seriously ?

you are just being stupid... or blind.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:21 am

zozon wrote:
Achilles wrote:
ottackon wrote:I gamble my shirt and my pants, Guardiola is moving nowhere, he will extend his contract for 2 years.
Moreover, tomorrow we're going to win the SuperCup and at the end of the season, we'll be holding all four trophies.
I'm fed up with all this gloomy atmosphere, we are Bayern after all !!!
Maybe it's true but every year under Pep is like that after all with the roster & quality we have in our team it's absolutely normal to have all these goals in a single season but yet in the last 2 years under Pep as manager we didn't achieve that so what changed this time to be so optimistic?

Did we have an overhaul in our starting XI? No
It's not gloomy,it's realistic atmosphere under this particular manager, 3rd year in a row Pep has one of the best -if not the best- squad in the world in his hands and everytime in the big games(top 4 BuLi teams,CL semis) he does his mixes with formations,positions etc and the results are very bad,so is the spectacle too,why Herr Pep?

Why do I have to see a legendary RB to play at midfield and transforming him to an average midfielder and playing an even more average RB(Rafinha)
This insane,at least buy a world class RB if you want Lahm at midfield or if you are not happy with our midfielders go buy one and let Lahm as RB
Alaba CB,Rafinha CB,changing formations...
Seriously if someone asks you what formation your team plays what you are going to answer,do you know exactly because it's the 3rd(!) year under Pep and I still don't know what football we play and what is our strength,only know about huge weaknesses which for 2 years he is refusing to fix! We have already world class players every one of them has won enough trophies to know his place,you can't come at Munich and teach them football from the scratch like they are 20 year old talents.

Are you on drugs or something?

Last season was the WORST i have seen in a very long time from every football club regarding injuries.
And saying this

you are just being stupid... or blind.
Well,I think I didn't insult you so I'm expecting from you to be more gentle
I wrote down a couple of my opinions regarding you about being sooo optimistic,you should write some rational arguments instead of that you are answering "you are blind-stupid-drugs" are an adult or what ?
We are here for conversations despite that our opinions in some matters are different and you need to accept that,if you don't like the way we are discussing here then is a "log out" button up there,have a nice day
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby albanian7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 am

Can you please remind me how many injuries did we have when the 0-4 happened?
Could you say his rotation policy is effective, when Robbery and Alonso played 90 full minutes against relegation-zone teams?
Who on Earth would go 3v3 against the best attacking trio in the world?
Do you remember how cute our midfield looked in the 2013 Supercup?
Am I the only one that thinks Alaba lacks the physicality to be a CB?
Doesn't it look strange that Lewandowski looksed worse in Bayern (with Robbery, Müller, Götze & Thiago around) than in Dortmund?
And regarding injuries: is it a coincidence, a mere lack of luck that we had that amount of injuries this season? Because I can't remember the last time a top club doesn't have enough substitues available. Having 10 injuries at most one point and never having a fit squad, even if you'd count out Badstuber & Martinez, is not normal. It's waaay too much to be normal.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:31 pm

albanian7 wrote:And regarding injuries: is it a coincidence, a mere lack of luck that we had that amount of injuries this season? Because I can't remember the last time a top club doesn't have enough substitues available. Having 10 injuries at most one point and never having a fit squad, even if you'd count out Badstuber & Martinez, is not normal. It's waaay too much to be normal.

I can understand your criticism on tactics and such, but are you actually blaming these injuries on him too?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I can understand your criticism on tactics and such, but are you actually blaming these injuries on him too?

Haven't you heard? Every bad thing that happens to Bayern is Pep's fault. I heard he actually framed Breno!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I can understand your criticism on tactics and such, but are you actually blaming these injuries on him too?

Haven't you heard? Every bad thing that happens to Bayern is Pep's fault. I heard he actually framed Breno!

Wait like Uli sent to prison?

**** this, #PepRaus
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby RedQueen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Here's a clip of the relevant part of the presser:

http://www.skysportaustria.at/bundeslig ... n-vereins/

From approx. 3:20 onwards it's about the debated Sportbild quotes.

I still don't quite understand him. It's like he says, "I'm completely... I'm not completely convinced that it's the right thing for the club" (extending) and then he proceeds saying that he never wants to be a problem for the club. Or at least that's what I think he's trying to say.
Last edited by RedQueen on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Honey, if I was tendered a 20 mil a season deal for five seasons and a youth setup inspired in Utopia, I don't think I would be able to spell mom in front of a room full of inquisitors.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:41 pm

If thats really the sum they intend to give for Pep, 28 mil a season... Pep would be crazy to reject it :!:
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Kevinx67 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 pm

I think anyone who wants Pep to extend his contract must be high. The theme these past two years is it isn't Pep's fault. Well it is. All Pep has done is destroy a team that was best in the world. Why is Alonso still on the team? He was a great player but no more. Pep chased Schweinstiger out and Muller isn't far behind. He made Lahm just an ordinary player. So please If you think Pep is great i say stop smoking crack.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Spaul13 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:40 pm

You need to leave now before you screw up our whole season. please please stop playing Alonso he is not good anymore.
Spaul13
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:37 pm

I was prepared to give him one more chance with some fresh faces in the squad but it's already looking like it's going to be more of the same with his batshit crazy ideas. Time for a change. This team is far too talented and exciting to go to waste through his mismanagement
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby Pittbay » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:54 pm

It is still preseason. I'm unhappy too, but one of those fresh faces hasn't even been in Munich a week yet, plus it takes time for players to get into midseason form. Can't fully him if he still hasn't had his full assortment of players.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Reinhart » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 am

The Super Cup was awful from a coaching perspective but I'm going to bite my tongue and wait until the end of the year before I can assess if Bayern are going to have a good season or not. But with all due respect, Pep has one of the best squads in the world so I think it's fair for fans to expect him to bring home the Champions League this year because the league is practically Bayern's so long as they don't go crazy and lose their will to play.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ottackon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 am

Some of Bayern's fans are so weak mentally, the first defeat of the season in the least important trophy make them go berserk. I'm very curious to see how they were behaving when Bayern were finishing 4th of the league and crashing out early in the champions league.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion