You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby REVENGEOFTHESITH » Sun May 17, 2015 9:07 pm

MUTU wrote:
Abc456 wrote:Lets hope rafinha gets a torn ACL or some injury similar to mustafi and Pep has to shift Lahm back to rb and something else happens which makes him change his tactics.

Shame on you. Disgusting, tasteful, idiotic and downright nasty. I hope you don't have any kids to teach such behaviour.

I dislike Rafinha a lot as a footballer but never wished something like that, MUTU should delete his post
REVENGEOFTHESITH
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Valkress » Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
REVENGEOFTHESITH wrote:GUARDIOLA has got to go and he must not to forget to take Xabi and Rafinha with him

Agreed; but not to take Rafinha. Apart from being a good squad player he is also a positive person in the dressing rm

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

I really feel for all of you haters : should Bayern win the treble next year with Guardiola as coach and Götze as an important player, you would not even be happy.
I'm pretty sure the only thing you'd say then would be an ungrateful "About damn' time !" ...
Valkress
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Belgium

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Abc456 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Abc456 wrote:Lets hope rafinha gets a torn ACL or some injury similar to mustafi and Pep has to shift Lahm back to rb and something else happens which makes him change his tactics.

Shame on you. Disgusting, tasteful, idiotic and downright nasty. I hope you don't have any kids to teach such behaviour.

I see no other way by which lahm plays rb even if he is old , awful , lazy whatever he needs to play at rb he always was a right back and one of the best ever in that position.

Lahm prefers CDM and Pep wants to play him there. Been that way for 1.5 years now. RB is not happening, whether you like it or not. If Rafinha's injured, Rode and Weiser will play. I don't understand how some here are too much of a knobhead to just understand that simple fact. You're wasting your time trying to argue Lahm back to RB.

BTW Manchester United is in the Champions League again, so how come you're not back to becoming their fan yet?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Here's an interview with Sammer, where he says Guardiola is special, that he's not only good for Bayern but German football in general, and that the players enjoy working with him, and that we've had a successful season, and that we won't apologize for being champions.

Hitzfeld also says Guardiola should extend his contract. That's right..

fashiondesign_guru
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby REVENGEOFTHESITH » Mon May 18, 2015 12:48 am

Valkress wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
REVENGEOFTHESITH wrote:GUARDIOLA has got to go and he must not to forget to take Xabi and Rafinha with him

Agreed; but not to take Rafinha. Apart from being a good squad player he is also a positive person in the dressing rm

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

I really feel for all of you haters : should Bayern win the treble next year with Guardiola as coach and Götze as an important player, you would not even be happy.
I'm pretty sure the only thing you'd say then would be an ungrateful "About damn' time !" ...

So if u dislike something u instantly become a hater?
Guardiola has been a step back to a long term project which began in 2009, so we are still in time to not throw it away. Many users had already predicted Guardiolas disaster 2 years ago and u still called them haters, so may be its about damn time you start supporting your team,
REVENGEOFTHESITH
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby ttoad92 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 am

REVENGEOFTHESITH wrote: So if u dislike something u instantly become a hater?
Guardiola has been a step back to a long term project which began in 2009, so we are still in time to not throw it away. Many users had already predicted Guardiolas disaster 2 years ago and u still called them haters, so may be its about damn time you start supporting your team,

Wow this post really hurt my eyes, really going for it with the bold there bud!

Just because someone doesn't share the same opinion of Pep as you doesn't meant they 'don't support the team' or 'are not a true fan" . Maybe they have seen a golden age for Bayern thrown down the toilet by tactics we destroyed 2 years ago. People have genuine reasons behind their opinion and actually have them because they want what's best for this amazing club of ours.

Please don't criticize or call into question peoples support for the club just because they don't share your love of Guardiola!
Last edited by ttoad92 on Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Abc456 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 am

Even rode played a game as rb and was quite good.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Abc456 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 am

sherpthederp wrote:

That's not even funny, that's just messed up, what the hell is wrong with you? Rafinha has been more consistent that half the damn team and you want him to have a potentially career ending injury? Lahm is 31 and doesn't have the legs to play a whole season as a fullback anymore, nor does he want to play there anymore. It ain't gonna happen just leave it alone.

I apologize for what I wrote but I still think that rafinha is not bayern quality. Lahm still has better legs than rafinha , he is one of the best tacklers and crossers in the world and if he cannot play a whole season at rb then either we should buy a replacement or play rode in the Bundesliga but in Champions league lahm should always be right back .
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:19 am

FCB general wrote:He said that he'll have to adapt to the players. That's what I wanted to hear. 8)

I don't think that this really happened... at least I think that we can all agree on this.

FCB general was already worried about it and in the first Presser the new unveiled coach reassured us about it, only to go back from his words. Typical of Politicians.

edit: taken from page 4 of the thread.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon May 18, 2015 6:42 am

Abc456 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

That's not even funny, that's just messed up, what the hell is wrong with you? Rafinha has been more consistent that half the damn team and you want him to have a potentially career ending injury? Lahm is 31 and doesn't have the legs to play a whole season as a fullback anymore, nor does he want to play there anymore. It ain't gonna happen just leave it alone.

I apologize for what I wrote but I still think that rafinha is not bayern quality. Lahm still has better legs than rafinha , he is one of the best tacklers and crossers in the world and if he cannot play a whole season at rb then either we should buy a replacement or play rode in the Bundesliga but in Champions league lahm should always be right back .

Rode only played a few games there and was absolutely horrible...never ever please. Rafinha is miles better.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Mon May 18, 2015 7:47 am

Abc456 wrote:Even rode played a game as rb and was quite good.

Oh god please no, Rode looked more lost than Weiser as a right back...
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sws » Mon May 18, 2015 8:00 am

Abc456 wrote:Even rode played a game as rb and was quite good.

Sorry, what? No he wasn't. I wouldn't mind trying again in the future but he was pretty bad when he played there. Rafinha would have been a big upgrade if he hadn't been injured.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:He said that he'll have to adapt to the players. That's what I wanted to hear. 8)

I don't think that this really happened... at least I think that we can all agree on this.

FCB general was already worried about it and in the first Presser the new unveiled coach reassured us about it, only to go back from his words. Typical of Politicians.

edit: taken from page 4 of the thread.

24 Jun 2013, 12:47

Just a month and 6 days and it'll be 2 years since that statement. I was always reserved about Guardiola, because of his silly matches against Chelsea 2009 and 2012, Inter 2010 and those away matches in K.O. stages. Everything has remained exactly as it was before Bayern. :)
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Abc456 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Ballack like most of you here has said what I have been hearing for quite a time now , "Guardiola is the right man for Bayern" .
For me winning Bundesliga is no achievement if he would not have won it he would have been one of the greatest failures in football history.
I just want him to change a bit , adapt a bit but he has never done that before and neither am I expecting it in the future.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Machiavellico » Tue May 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Pep will undoubtedly get some fresh blood this summer. There won't be any excuses if he still fails to get to a CL final. First season it was the players adapting to his tactics, second season it was the injuries... Blaming circumstances for the third time would be quite naive.

I hope we don't reach such a situation and Pep finally delivers. But in the event that we don't... I think his supporters should stop whinging about the context of what's happened during his *reign* here.

Boy, will the coming season be big...

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion