You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby prasun77 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:00 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:Guardiola, whose existing deal expires at the end of next season, has won five titles in two seasons at Bayern.

Marvellous..he could participate in 3 of those competitions due to jupp..Still Marvellous.. =D> =D>

"It is no accident that Guardiola is one of the world's most coveted coaches," Rummenigge told Munich-based newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

Hmm..Andre Villas Boas anyone?

"If at some point he says 'I'm going to do something new', there will be at least 15 top clubs forming a queue.

yup ..more than 15..I can name some for you..Ajax,PSV,Lech Poznan,Anderlecht,CSKA Moscow,Lille,Basel,Sassulo..I could go on..much much more than 15..all top clubs..have great history and have won lots of domestic titles!

"Don't forget that he has won five titles here in two years, which I believe is a club record.

Even Jurgen Klinsmann would havew managed that if he took over in 2013/14..

"It has registered with me that there is a clear anti-Guardiola trend in a few media outlets at the moment," he said.

anti-Guardiola?No no sir..you are wrong we are extremely satisfied..we reached 2 UCL semis in 2 years(and got SPANKED! in all of them) but still we reached there right?(Doesn't matter if in 2013/14 we had to defeat Arsenal(who got thrashed by Monaco this time around) and ManU and in 2014/15 Shakhtar and Porto..to be precise..NO TOP TEAM!)

"But that has nothing to do with the atmosphere in the club. We are very happy with this man.

Aww..so cute!

"I'm in constant discussions with our key players and they confirm my opinion from the first day, which is that we happily value a coach who has a precise plan. The team is very happy with him."

What else can they do?Complain and get thrown out?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby REVENGEOFTHESITH » Sun May 17, 2015 4:58 am

prasun77 wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:Guardiola, whose existing deal expires at the end of next season, has won five titles in two seasons at Bayern.

Marvellous..he could participate in 3 of those competitions due to jupp..Still Marvellous.. =D> =D>

"It is no accident that Guardiola is one of the world's most coveted coaches," Rummenigge told Munich-based newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

"If at some point he says 'I'm going to do something new', there will be at least 15 top clubs forming a queue.

yup ..more than 15..I can name some for you..Ajax,PSV,Lech Poznan,Anderlecht,CSKA Moscow,Lille,Basel,Sassulo..I could go on..much much more than 15..all top clubs..have great history and have won lots of domestic titles!

"Don't forget that he has won five titles here in two years, which I believe is a club record.

"It has registered with me that there is a clear anti-Guardiola trend in a few media outlets at the moment," he said.

anti-Guardiola?No no sir..you are wrong we are extremely satisfied..we reached 2 UCL semis in 2 years(and got SPANKED! in all of them) but still we reached there right?(Doesn't matter if in 2013/14 we had to defeat Arsenal(who got thrashed by Monaco this time around) and ManU and in 2014/15 Shakhtar and Porto..to be precise..NO TOP TEAM!)

"But that has nothing to do with the atmosphere in the club. We are very happy with this man.

Aww..so cute!

"I'm in constant discussions with our key players and they confirm my opinion from the first day, which is that we happily value a coach who has a precise plan. The team is very happy with him."

GUARDIOLA has got to go and he must not to forget to take Xabi and Rafinha with him
REVENGEOFTHESITH
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:12 am

REVENGEOFTHESITH wrote:
prasun77 wrote:

Aww..so cute!

GUARDIOLA has got to go and he must not to forget to take Xabi and Rafinha with him

Agreed; but not to take Rafinha. Apart from being a good squad player he is also a positive person in the dressing rm

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:08 am

I wanted pep to go but some of u guys just went from critics to just simply haters. Those jokes are not even funny, they're just disgusting. Come on, just stop the damn hating, negativity, and whining and just observe what happens in the transfer window.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

The two champions league finals we reached.
2013/14
Group was easy and lost against city but actually played a very good game at the Ettihad.
Round of 16 against Arsenal won first leg due to red card and drew in the second leg.
Quarter final against the weakest side left Man Utd drew the first game won the second thanks to Patrice evra.
Semi final got thrashed by Madrid and didn't even had one real chance to score.
Conceded 7 in quarter and semis.
2014/15
Tough group very good games against Roma , lost to city but were down to 10 men , overall good performance at this stage.
Round of 16 against weakest side Shakhtar drew the first game but won the second thankfully.
Quarter Final against porto lost 3-1 in the first leg.
Won the second leg due to negative approach from Porto but was a good performance .
Thrashed by Barca in the semis won the second leg due to negative approach by Barca and Neymar who tried to pass instead of shooting.
So we conceded 8 goals in the quarter and semis.

Summary : We had easier ties in R16 and quarters in both seasons.And lost against quality sides including City , Madrid and Barca.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
International Hydrographic Organization

Postby MillaMjau » Sun May 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Chaffer works for Deutsche Welle.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SchwanMunich » Sun May 17, 2015 3:08 pm

shindouhikaru888 wrote:I wanted pep to go but some of u guys just went from critics to just simply haters. Those jokes are not even funny, they're just disgusting. Come on, just stop the damn hating, negativity, and whining and just observe what happens in the transfer window.

I agree, and I think the hate toward Pep and Mario is too much. I understand people are frustrated, I am too. Pep's got one year left and it looks like he's going to stay. Same with Mario, he's our player and is staying.
Let's get behind them and the team and see what they can do. Remember how many people were saying Jogi was awful? He won the World Cup. Maybe Pep can do something similar, and who knows, maybe Mario gets the game winner!!!!!!!! =D>

Let's get behind the team and be constructive in our discussions. Mai San Mia.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:35 pm

SchwanMunich wrote:
shindouhikaru888 wrote:I wanted pep to go but some of u guys just went from critics to just simply haters. Those jokes are not even funny, they're just disgusting. Come on, just stop the damn hating, negativity, and whining and just observe what happens in the transfer window.

I agree, and I think the hate toward Pep and Mario is too much. I understand people are frustrated, I am too. Pep's got one year left and it looks like he's going to stay. Same with Mario, he's our player and is staying.
Let's get behind them and the team and see what they can do. Remember how many people were saying Jogi was awful? He won the World Cup. Maybe Pep can do something similar, and who knows, maybe Mario gets the game winner!!!!!!!! =D>

Let's get behind the team and be constructive in our discussions. Mai San Mia.

Lets hope rafinha gets some injury similar to mustafi and Pep has to shift Lahm back to rb and something else happens which makes him change his tactics.
Last edited by Abc456 on Mon May 18, 2015 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby sherpthederp » Sun May 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Abc456 wrote:Lets hope rafinha gets a torn ACL or some injury similar to mustafi and Pep has to shift Lahm back to rb and something else happens which makes him change his tactics.

That's not even funny, that's just messed up, what the hell is wrong with you? Rafinha has been more consistent that half the damn team and you want him to have a potentially career ending injury? Lahm is 31 and doesn't have the legs to play a whole season as a fullback anymore, nor does he want to play there anymore. It ain't gonna happen just leave it alone.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Reinhart » Sun May 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Abc456 wrote:Lets hope rafinha gets a torn ACL or some injury similar to mustafi and Pep has to shift Lahm back to rb and something else happens which makes him change his tactics.

Why would you hope for any Bayern player to a have an injury? It's quite a contemptible thought. I am also frustrated by recent results but it's quite something to wish Rafinha to get an a serious injury. I understand some people are in scapegoat mode but I think Pep should be given another year with the backing of the board on transfers for the new season. I am positive he knows and everyone knows it's his last chance to leave any lasting legacy he has while at Bayern. If he gets the same results next year with or without injuries I think the board will have no more excuses regardless of Kalle's admiration. With the squad he has, Guardiola should be able to get results provided he is flexible with his ideology but we'll have to see if that happens.
Last edited by Reinhart on Sun May 17, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby tflags » Sun May 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Abc456 wrote:Lets hope rafinha gets a torn ACL or some injury similar to mustafi

Carl Sagan was widely considered the foremost author of applied science fiction literature and an expert in astronomy and, among other fields, the SETI project which stands for the Search of Extraterrestrial Intelligence. He wrote a thousand papers and books on astronomy and the possibility of humans finding intelligent people on other galaxies.

When asked if he really thought the SETI project would succeed he replied that with all the money invested in the matter he would be just as happy really if they did find intelligent forms here on earth.

I had a hard issue with that line of thinking, up until today really.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MillaMjau » Sun May 17, 2015 4:58 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself. That's really low.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Shame on you. Disgusting, tasteful, idiotic and downright nasty. I hope you don't have any kids to teach such behaviour.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Well someone said something about the world cup and If mustafi hadn't been injured and lahm had not moved to rb there was no way Germany could have won the world cup.
As far as rafinha is concerned he is not even the quality to be a starter at arsenal let alone Bayern Munich.
I have also seen him using his deadly claws against Mikhitariyan last season.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby Abc456 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 pm

MUTU wrote:

Shame on you. Disgusting, tasteful, idiotic and downright nasty. I hope you don't have any kids to teach such behaviour.

I see no other way by which lahm plays rb even if he is old , awful , lazy whatever he needs to play at rb he always was a right back and one of the best ever in that position.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion