You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 am

tflags wrote:

In 2013 Heynckes brought (and spoiled) these hotheads by not wining but rather trashing Barcelona. People tend to forget both Ribery and Bastian were key players in both encounters. Key is an understatement. They also tend to forget Messi didn't play the second leg and the first he was half fit. Last week, he wasn't. As a matter of fact, both Messi and Neymar kept flying over defenders like Thiago on a hoverboard. People still blame tactics.

Please, we have enough with Guardiola, keep your Messi opinions in you.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 am

Either become a messi , barca and Pep fan or a bayern fan . Pep is stubborn he will destroy the team and leave next year with an unorganized side with many useless spanish players he will buy next season and after that we will be left just rubbing our hands in despair. Then we will have to rebuild again so as soon as we get rid of him the sooner we will rebuild or otherwise next season wolfsburg might not even let us win the league.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Hydrographic Organization

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu May 14, 2015 6:31 am

tflags wrote:The man has said openly that he would never return to Barça. And yet there are those of you who question his professionalism because he's rooting for the team who he made the best in the world both as a player and as a coach. The man transgressed borders, he learned a new language, and his family arrives in Barcelona with Bayern scarfs tied around their necks.

This is a new low point for you ramsej. You may question his tactics all you want, but insinuating he's nothing but trying his best for his current employer is quite clearly bellow the belt.

I don't care about Barca having a special place in his heart (like BMG for Heynckes), but his 10-year old little kid like reactions to Messi and Barca are getting harder and harder for me to swallow. One would think, someone who's getting paid this much money should be able to control themselves better. I don't go ahead and start saying how I love shopping at the company rival to the company I work at, because they have super super super stores, they are best in the world. It's not professional, simple as that. I have no doubts he does the best he can, regardless of the opponent, but still...as a fan this bothers me.

Laughing and chitchating with Messi at half time when his team is down and beyond a shadow of a doubt eliminated is the last drop.

He keeps saying he'll be here next season. Nothing beyond 2016. It doesn't seem to me like he has any sort of long term plans with us, which bums me out most, because we always seem to have long term plans (see the signing of Martinez for instance, or even Guardiola, who we probably brought here because Jupp would have retired a year later anyway).

So yes, I'm questioning his loyalty and commitment to Bayern. But, as usual...this is just my personal opinion.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby johndear » Thu May 14, 2015 7:19 am

envagyokazapad wrote:
tflags wrote:
So yes, I'm questioning his loyalty and commitment to Bayern. But, as usual...this is just my personal opinion.

I can see him as hardworking coach who obsessed with his work but doesn't have fully commitment to Bayern at the moment.

he doesn't strike me as real smart coach who adapt to the situation instead use his own ego to proved something.

KHR want Bayern to be a brand in international level. and he uses Pep as marketing tools and vice versa.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:11 am

I cant believe some of you would think that a coach as competitive as Pep wants anything else than winning every game and every trophy.

The guy spends day and night thinking about next opponent and you come with something like he isnt commitet to his work with us.

He is the most passionate coach we ever had.

Our board brought him because they wanted someone to keep us at the top. And we are still here and will be one of the favorites to win CL next season. That is everything normal fan can wish for. We brought Pep because we needed contuinity.

Dont act spoiled and look at other top clubs. Only top club that had better season than us is Barcelona and Juve and even they can come up with winning "only" domestic competition.

Chelsea won only PL and got embarassed against PSG...at their home ground, parking a bus while playing against 10 men. Mourinho in his second season after splashing money in the summer.

Man Utd werent this happy in a long time...and they barely managed to scrap 4th to catch that CL qualification spot.

Real Madrid, last seasons best team...won nothing. and they added Kroos and Rodriguez to their squad.

You dont need to be happy that we won "only" bundesliga but dont act like we got relegated and dropped out in the CL group stage.

I said it before and I will say it now...I would be more than happy to win CL every 5-6 years and in the meantime we get as close as possible to winning it. Because people who follow football for some time know that you cant win it every year and if you somehow manage to win it two or three times in 10 years...you need to be over the moon because something extraordinary happened.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:42 am

Just tell me a simple thing that will we be able to compete at european level 4-5 years later knowing that city,psg,chelsea,madrid and barca etc will spend big on players ? Can we even buy a star player at the moment like Hazard or Bale or Di Maria ? Or in our history have we ever bought one of the best players in the word?
I don't think we will win the CL soon maybe after 20 years if some miracle happens this was probably our best chance and I am sorry to say we have ruined it and with Pep in charge and players old we are not going to be the favourites next season probably quarter finals at best. Wolfsburg is going to take the title and be prepared for a trophyless next season.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:46 am

Abc456 wrote:Just tell me a simple thing that will we be able to compete at european level 4-5 years later knowing that city,psg,chelsea,madrid and barca etc will spend big on players ?

Yes, we're freaking Bayern Munich.

Also don't put Chelsea, PSG and City in the same sentence as Bayern, Madrid and Barca please.

Abc456 wrote:Can we even buy a star player at the moment like Hazard or Bale or Di Maria ? Or in our history have we ever bought one of the best players in the word?

Not our style. We're freaking Bayern Munich.

Abc456 wrote:we are not going to be the favourites next season

Whether we win it or not is a different story, as upsets happen from time to time, but we are. We're freaking Bayern Munich.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am

And freaking pep and the freaking board is freaking me out and after some freaking years we will become the same freaking european underdog and freaking wolfsburg may even displace us from our freaking place in the bundesliga. So we need to buy freaking players and heir a good freaking coach which will get less salary and we can spend the money saved from it to buy some players.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:07 am

If you are asking if we can afford 100 mil€ player...YES we can. Will we spend that much? Probably not. Because that is stupid.

There are a lot of top players that can be bought for max 50mil€. We got Lewa for free, Gotze for 37mil€, Martinez 40mil€, Thiago 20+ mil€, Benatia etc...

You are afraid we wont be able to compete with them :)

Dont worry mate...we are good for the future.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:10 am

Umm I really don't get what you're so mad at? Why the pessimistic attitude? The way we operate in the transfer market is unlike any other top clubs and our board is extremely meticulous on transfers, so I don't understand what you're expecting. Chelsea, PSG and City have all spent more than us and they're all shite. You ask me to tell you a simple thing and that's exactly what I did. You needn't ask those pointless questions if you actually remember what club you're supporting. We've always been favourites to win the league, so honestly I don't understand. You sound like a United fan after Moyes took charge.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 am

The amount of quality we have as compared to the other teams we will have to really work hard to lose the title even after we lose to wolfsburg,dortmund,gladbach,leverkusen . We are unable to compete against barca and madrid both destroyed us and we even lost to city twice in two seasons. But either you can tell me whether we are not as good as madrid and barca or either we just don't want to get as good as them or beat them ?
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby MUTU » Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Chelsea, PSG and City have all spent more than us and they're all shite.

Not to mention that despite their (successful) best efforts at circumventing FFP regulations, they still struggled to meet them, and in fact PSG and City were penalised.

Abc456, if you expect our club to start spending €100m on every player, I suggest you start following another club, because it won't be happening.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:44 am

Abc456 wrote:The amount of quality we have as compared to the other teams we will have to really work hard to lose the title even after we lose to wolfsburg,dortmund,gladbach,leverkusen .

Exactly, so why should we not be the favourites next season? I'm genuinely confused.

Abc456 wrote:But either you can tell me whether we are not as good as madrid and barca or either we just don't want to get as good as them or beat them ?

Right I'm not sure I understand the question, but of course I want to beat Madrid and Barca. That's kind of the basic mentality in sports, right? We didn't beat them, Pep got the tactics wrong, I think we all know that.

Until we lose when (and only when) Lewandowski, Martinez, Robben, Alaba and Thiago are in the starting XI, I'm not giving up on Pep.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:46 am

We don't really need to spend that much I was saying that at the moment we have a wonderful team with world class players but after 3 years we won't be the same as they get old and we are not going to spend big hence this is or was our best chance to win the champions league.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

Postby Abc456 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:50 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Abc456 wrote:The amount of quality we have as compared to the other teams we will have to really work hard to lose the title even after we lose to wolfsburg,dortmund,gladbach,leverkusen .

Exactly, so why should we not be the favourites next season? I'm genuinely confused.

Abc456 wrote:But either you can tell me whether we are not as good as madrid and barca or either we just don't want to get as good as them or beat them ?

Right I'm not sure I understand the question, but of course I want to beat Madrid and Barca. That's kind of the basic mentality in sports, right? We didn't beat them, Pep got the tactics wrong, I think we all know that.

Until we lose when (and only when) Lewandowski, Martinez, Robben, Alaba and Thiago are in the starting XI, I'm not giving up on Pep.

Against Madrid we had a full strength team didn't we ??
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion