You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby Pittbay » Sat May 09, 2015 10:52 pm

I'd love to see elements of both Jupp and Pep combined.

Jupp's direct power football + Pep's formation changing total football =

Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby mats19 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Ribery and Robben free of Injury the entire season = Image
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun May 10, 2015 12:03 am

I enjoyed every minute of the football we played under Jupp, even in the first year, without silverware. I can't say the same for the last two years. But then, maybe it's just me.

You didnt enjoy last two years with Guardiola, so you didn't enjoy the 3-0 against Manchester City, 2-0 Arsenal, 3-1 Manu, 7-1 and 2-0 Roma.

Not be so rude with Pep.

2015 and champions league semifinal 2014 are the reasons of this disgust against Pep, but there were many moments of his era that we enjoy.

About me, the main reason that I dont like this kind of football from bayern is because we dont have Badman and Robben. 

Those guys have been absent almost all the games of this years and this what frustate our football.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:
I enjoyed every minute of the football we played under Jupp, even in the first year, without silverware. I can't say the same for the last two years. But then, maybe it's just me.

Every minute? Even that 1-0 loss against Gladbach where we sent in over 50 crosses of which almost none met their target in a display that would be mimiced by David Moyes and Marouane Fellaini a year later?

Well then we have different tastes buddy.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sun May 10, 2015 12:35 am

What about the loses vs Leverkusen and Basel? The audacious loss 5 2 vs Dortmund on the Pokal or God forbid the first half of the CL final. Oh no, Heynckes reign wasn't all flowers? My god man!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun May 10, 2015 1:50 am

quaazi wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

Every minute? Even that 1-0 loss against Gladbach where we sent in over 50 crosses of which almost none met their target in a display that would be mimiced by David Moyes and Marouane Fellaini a year later?

Well then we have different tastes buddy.

:?: :?: I didn't write this.... :roll:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Sun May 10, 2015 4:31 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

You didnt enjoy last two years with Guardiola, so you didn't enjoy the 3-0 against Manchester City, 2-0 Arsenal, 3-1 Manu, 7-1 and 2-0 Roma.

Not be so rude with Pep.

2015 and champions league semifinal 2014 are the reasons of this disgust against Pep, but there were many moments of his era that we enjoy.

About me, the main reason that I dont like this kind of football from bayern is because we dont have Badman and Robben. 

Those guys have been absent almost all the games of this years and this what frustate our football.

Ur twisting our words. Two semifinals in a row is not what disgusts us. Hell, it's a great achievement, and i wouldn't be surprised if we dont win a CL for another 3 seasons. However, do factor in that we have easy knockout stages both seasons until we meet our semi-final opponents. The rest i'll leave it to u.

The only result that was really satisfactory was 7-1 against Roma. Manu last season was probably a joke team, and they managed to almost upset us. Man city managed their revenge after our win. Again, the rest i'll it to u to decide.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1982 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:07 am

prasun77 wrote:if we make it through i will..tattoo pep on my chest and post a pic..guarantee..
meanwhile..

"I hope they lose five-nill in the second leg" go **** off and support another club.
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

Not be so rude with Pep.

Please read the whole post. Results under Pep is not my problem. Style of playing is.
And it's not that it isn't beautiful or fun to watch at times. It's just not my cup of tea.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 am

The owner of this thread stole us from two years of success ... we had the best team in the World and thanks to his experiments we are what we are today.
Bring on a manager who calls white what is white and black what is black...
Lahm RB
Martinez DM
Lewa ST and not LW
Goetze AM and not LW
I had enough and I have a nice feeling that he'll be off to Man Shitty ...
O God if we have to meet them with peppi on their bench and hit them hard and hard ... [-o<
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:
:?: :?: I didn't write this.... :roll:

heh sorry, I got the quote boxes messed up :)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Achilles » Sun May 10, 2015 11:02 am

Hope this City thing is real!

No more super-super-super,no more lies,no mor mr.Nice guy,no more false-positions or anything.I want a coach who is straight and knows what Bayern is and how Bayern plays.Before Pep we matched the 2 Spanish teams and we beat them,now with Pep and with an even better quality roster we got thrashed 0-8 with not even a good shot at the opponent's goal for three-in-a-row semifinals this negative record will be extended this week.
I can accept losing against great teams,after all Barca were better but as Bayern,put a fight on it,make a shot,play on the wings don't start with 3-man defense and put Rafinha there for god's sake to guard Messi.

Fact is that he inherited a winning machine which until today no one had an answer,Bayern's '12-'13 overlaps were the best ever the game had,our wings with Robbery/Alaba/Lahm were thrashing any defense,everytime we had a chance at the opponents goal(converting it to a goal is another thing) and Pep destroy it because he doesn't want to replicate Heynckes so no one will blame him taking the "easy way" he wanted to take the credits for "genius coach" he is a great coach indeed but not for Bayern unfortunately,silverware is a great factor for a coach but at Bayern not the only one,I enjoyed the football of 2012 even with a 0/3 because nearly every match was spectacular not like this playing good 1 out of 5 games,getting eliminated from the worst BVB of the last 5 years & thrashed at the semifinals and after that hearing "we had a super super season"
He is not getting paid 17m for this,this achievements can be done even from a coach of 5m
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun May 10, 2015 11:10 am

Lothar Matthaeus: "It seems the players are losing a bit of belief in the coach[Pep] , and he hadn't expected that." [source]
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:The owner of this thread stole us from two years of success ... we had the best team in the World and thanks to his experiments we are what we are today.
Lahm RB
Martinez DM
Lewa ST and not LW
Goetze AM and not LW
O God if we have to meet them with peppi on their bench and hit them hard and hard ... [-o<

Yeah, blame Pep for everything. Might aswell blame Pep for players aging.

:roll: :roll:
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
bastos80
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 10, 2015 11:33 am

bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The owner of this thread stole us from two years of success ... we had the best team in the World and thanks to his experiments we are what we are today.
Lahm RB
Martinez DM
Lewa ST and not LW
Goetze AM and not LW

Yeah, blame Pep for everything. Might aswell blame Pep for players aging.

:roll: :roll:

Those aged players got us a WC less than a year ago ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion