You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby dambun » Sat May 09, 2015 8:06 am

shindouhikaru888 wrote:I respect ur opion but even if we managed a 0-1 against barca last week, i would still advocate for pep to leave. Our games against big teams this 2 seasons were laughable. What did we say last year against RM and this year against Barca? We said if theres anyone who knows them the best, it must be pep. Last year, pep has an excuse about a formation change and some emotional event, what about this year?

Yes, there is some maybe "genius tactics" he employed throughout the year, but to me that is merely just bullying weak teams. If ur hired to an important job position, can u tell ur employer i'm a genius but those we're mistakes? We live in a competitive world, but we're so lenient on a high salary football manager lol. If luck is the reason he always makes mistakes in big matches, then please hire a manager with better luck or lower his position to an assistant manager.

Well... we also had great matches against big teams, if you count the likes of ManCity and BVB among them...
I consider last year's debacle against RM (2nd leg) as Pep's mistake, using Kroos instead of Martinez as the sole DM.... But I can't blame Pep for this defeat against Barca... We didn't start this game well, but we managed to control the game, gradually... and were totally in control in the 2nd half, even with this depleted squad.... until that moment in the 77th minute, when a series of individual mistakes changed the whole plot of the match.

There were many main factors that resulted in this defeat... Pep is not among them, though! What would you have us do, if you were the manager and had such a depleted/de-energized squad??!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby rthebest » Sat May 09, 2015 8:41 am

dambun wrote:
shindouhikaru888 wrote:I respect ur opion but even if we managed a 0-1 against barca last week, i would still advocate for pep to leave. Our games against big teams this 2 seasons were laughable. What did we say last year against RM and this year against Barca? We said if theres anyone who knows them the best, it must be pep. Last year, pep has an excuse about a formation change and some emotional event, what about this year?

Yes, there is some maybe "genius tactics" he employed throughout the year, but to me that is merely just bullying weak teams. If ur hired to an important job position, can u tell ur employer i'm a genius but those we're mistakes? We live in a competitive world, but we're so lenient on a high salary football manager lol. If luck is the reason he always makes mistakes in big matches, then please hire a manager with better luck or lower his position to an assistant manager.

Well... we also had great matches against big teams, if you count the likes of ManCity and BVB among them...
I consider last year's debacle against RM (2nd leg) as Pep's mistake, using Kroos instead of Martinez as the sole DM.... But I can't blame Pep for this defeat against Barca... We didn't start this game well, but we managed to control the game, gradually... and were totally in control in the 2nd half, even with this depleted squad.... until that moment in the 77th minute, when a series of individual mistakes changed the whole plot of the match.

There were many main factors that resulted in this defeat... Pep is not among them, though! What would you have us do, if you were the manager and had such a depleted/de-energized squad??!

Also worth to mention that the team is tired
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Pep Guardiola confident Bayern Munich can achieve Champions League comeback.. [source]
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat May 09, 2015 4:37 pm

The #PepOut hash-tag is trending on Twitter, just sayin'.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

MUTU wrote:The #PepOut hash-tag is trending on Twitter, just sayin'.

That's supportive. #-o
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat May 09, 2015 4:42 pm

I can totally see us win 4-0 with a hat-trick and an assist by Götze

Pep will probably resign himself after a 2nd loss.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 pm

I have to be honest. It's not that I don't consider Pep a top coach, because he is.
It's just I don't like the kind of football we are playing with him. If I would, probably I wouldn't have supported Bayern and German NT for those decades. It's not like at times the football we played is not fine to watch, it's just so strange to classic Bayern style, so strange to the kind of football I like. Direct, strong and immense. Jupp's style - or German NT style of 2010 or in the first years of 90's.

Results matters, but not always. Sometimes it's the trip that matters most. I hope we make a miracle and somehow we surpass Barca and go to the final but even that wouldn't change my mind.

I enjoyed every minute of the football we played under Jupp, even in the first year, without silverware. I can't say the same for the last two years. But then, maybe it's just me.

Don't get me wrong. Maybe I became too old and weird and all, but for the last decade I was so fed up of the so called "extraordinary passing game" the whole world was praising and I was very happy when we crashed this kind of game with Jupp and some typical German style of play.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 09, 2015 5:29 pm

AvatarX wrote:I have to be honest. It's not that I don't consider Pep a top coach, because he is.
It's just I don't like the kind of football we are playing with him. If I would, probably I wouldn't have supported Bayern and German NT for those decades. It's not like at times the football we played is not fine to watch, it's just so strange to classic Bayern style, so strange to the kind of football I like. Direct, strong and immense. Jupp's style - or German NT style of 2010 or in the first years if 90's.

Results matters, but not always. Sometimes it's the trip that matters most. I hope we make a miracle and somehow we surpass Barca and go to the final but even that wouldn't change my mind.

I enjoyed every minute of the football we played under Jupp, even in the first year, without silverware. I can't say the same for the last two years. But then, maybe it's just me.

Don't get me wrong. Maybe I became too old and weird and all, but for the last decade I was so fed up of the so called "extraordinary passing game" the whole world was praising and I was very happy when we crashed this kind of game with Jupp and some typical German style of play.

I share your views... cannot add anything to it. bravo

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 09, 2015 5:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I share your views... cannot add anything to it. bravo

Same.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat May 09, 2015 5:41 pm

More than looking for replace Pep, I would being looking for sign players that can really replace Robben and Ribery.

Understand the frustation for Pep style of play, I share it also, but instead of thinking about the incapacity of Pep, I prefer to think about the incapacity of our players.

The main reason of our frustations against Pep was for the game in Camp Nou, Pep tactics were too different from what we saw from Heynckes, a comparison that gain more critics to Pep, but having 54 % of possession and just creating 1 really chance to score, means that more than lost trust in Pep, we should also start to lost trust in the players.

They are the ones who really played and was unaceptable how lost they were, when they were playing in the opponent box.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Korab » Sat May 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Like to have some companions in my "fundamentalist bullshit" (tflags). Wonder how the poll about Guardiola would look nowadays.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Sat May 09, 2015 5:47 pm

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/pre ... c_src=copy

Interesting and I could see pep at man city. If this was true, when would it be announced? It would be more likely if we lose vs barca

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kod2600 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Dear Mr. Guardiola

I'm reading everywhere that you're probably leaving us to go to Manchester Shitty. It's probably just a rumor but if it's true, I'd like you to know that I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors but I also hope you don't win anything with that team I despise a lot.

However, if it's just a rumor and you're staying I'd like you to know that I've been supporting you from day 1 for the love of the team first, and because I like you and I hope we have a strong healthy squad to serve you in your last year here.

Regarding the 2nd leg game against Barcelona, please make sure we leave this competition with our heads held high at least (unless you're planning on making a miracle). That would be an awesome Cinderella story for you and Bayern.

Sincerely yours,
A Bayern fan that is so sick of this season
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Reinhart » Sat May 09, 2015 10:12 pm

I also agree after having re-watched some highlights of the Germany team during the Euro 2012 and World Cup 2014 qualifiers. I only started following Bayern Munich and soccer in the 2014/2015 season after being a Germany fan since the 2002 World Cup. The reason why I started following Bayern Munich is because a lot of their players were on the national team and I think they play the best and most attractive attacking and direct football. I don't know much about Jupp Heynckes' style but I know I want Bayern Munich to play similarly to the national team. Honestly, I don't care about 70% possession as long as Bayern play attractive and direct football always trying to move the ball forward to create chances.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCB general » Sat May 09, 2015 10:30 pm

MUTU wrote:

Same.

+1
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion