You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Robben & Ribéry would not have only relieved our defenders, they would've also exploited the space Barca gave us when we got the ball.
But thats not the only factor. Our players being out of shape due to injuries is another one.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Marck11 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Well, I was sceptical with the Bayern management when they did not consolidate the 2013 team under Heynckes, but asked him to leave and brought in a guy who has not proved anything other than Barcelona. We had similar experiences with Van Gaal earlier except that the back line had Hans jorg Butt, Demichellis, Van Buyten etc.

Now it;s proved that this guy is a one-team manager who has no clue about managing a team other than Barcelona with Messi in it. How is it that Boateng and Dante looked world class in 1 season and suddenly they look bad ? You dont give proper cover for your defense, dont expect not to be ripped apart by the good teams. Ask Arsenal how many times they lost because of the same.

More irritating is the Guardiola fanboys in all these forums who want to whitewash the manager's limitations with injuries (which were not there last season), tiredness etc. This guy will not win anything worthy (Bundesliga is not in that category at the moment) with any team other than Barcelona because he's a fundamentalist and arrogant. I am usually against Mourinho's style of play but man, he's a very good motivator and knows how to get 110% from his team. This dumba*s on the other hand is only regressing a team which won everything.

Time for a change in Bayern. Or else it's time to become irrelevant in Europe and fans can be satisfied with CL Semis or QFs every season..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Asked him to leave :lol:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Korab » Fri May 08, 2015 1:16 am

bastos80 wrote:Asked him to leave :lol:

Just don't go on Spanish overdrive man! Just try to listen and understand, maybe he is not right 100% but what makes you think you are?
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Korab » Fri May 08, 2015 2:14 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:The absent of players like Robben and Ribery affect our performance, because this is a team sport and every important absent on a particular position, affect the overall performance of the team.

Without your best players on attack, you need the contribution of the midfielders and defenders to push the team forward, overcharging them in functions and sometimes exposing their back, like what happen in the third goal.

Robben and Ribery are this type of players that by themselves alone can face the mark , open holes through the defenders and also with speed taking advantage of the barca defenders when they are bad positioning, giving us more attempts to score. With more opportunities in our side, directly decrease the attempts of the opponent.

One of the reason we struggle on offense yesterday, was the lack of idea for develop offensive plays, consequently it made more easy for Barcelona to recover the ball and counterattack us, we had the ball but no idea for attack them, when Bayern was in the midfield.

Attacking is the best form to defend, if we attack more yesterday, consequently less work to our defenders.

From all that speech of yours the only true thing is the last sentence, the rest was Guardiola system.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SchwanMunich » Fri May 08, 2015 5:46 am

Look, we got our assess kicked in 2 consecutive semifinals. Guardiola is in charge. He gets paid big $$$ to see us through. Anyone with a clear mind can see his coaching weaknesses. In my opinion Guardiola has failed miserably. For all the talk of his genius to be down 8-0 in semifinals over past 2 years is unacceptable for bayern. We have not scored in 3 consecutive semifinal games. Need I say more?
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mats19 » Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

SchwanMunich wrote:We have not scored in 3 consecutive semifinal games. Need I say more?

All these goals accumulated will be popped in Allianz, next game :D
Mark what I say..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby SchwanMunich » Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Anything is possible. We have such a talented team we can do it.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorge » Fri May 08, 2015 2:09 pm

mats19 wrote:
SchwanMunich wrote:We have not scored in 3 consecutive semifinal games. Need I say more?

All these goals accumulated will be popped in Allianz, next game :D
Mark what I say..

That's a possibility: let's wait to see on what side of the chart they will go; and that alone should define the fate of one man, not the club.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:13 pm

IF we manage to overcome a three goal deficit I'll tattoo this :pep: and make an inscription ... a tactical genius. 8-[ :crazy:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SchwanMunich » Fri May 08, 2015 3:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IF we manage to overcome a three goal deficit I'll tattoo this :pep: and make an inscription ... a tactical genius. 8-[ :crazy:

Hahaha I'll get one too. I hope he can turn this around!!!! =D>
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri May 08, 2015 3:12 pm

I hope if this mini-miracle does happen you will actually make these tattoos and post pics as proof.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Korab » Fri May 08, 2015 3:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IF we manage to overcome a three goal deficit I'll tattoo this :pep: and make an inscription ... a tactical genius. 8-[ :crazy:

That's the problem, if they get out of the HOLE it will be attributed to your tatoo guy, but I see it different, he has to seat on his ass and stop harassing players, they will do their job, my opinion.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:41 pm

MUTU wrote:I hope if this mini-miracle does happen you will actually make these tattoos and post pics as proof.

I will
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ttoad92 » Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I hope if this mini-miracle does happen you will actually make these tattoos and post pics as proof.

I will

Don't worry I doubt it will be on there long if you do get it. I'm sure it will be quickly wiped off with a counter attack ;)
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion