You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Patrick Weihrauch

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Patrick Weihrauch

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 am

Does anyone know what number Patrick Weihrauch will be given please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Patrick Weihrauch

Postby Element » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Patrick Weihrauch's Facebook Fanpage
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Patrick-W ... 9274764753
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 pm

I just read on Spox that Pep Guardiola has been following Weihrauch closely

Weihrauch is fast and Agile which perfectly fits into Guardiolas system

And it also says that it is possible that Bayern forget about Lewandowski and Suarez and Keep the current striker department as it is Plus adding Weihrauch
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm

The best solution for our current situation - one home boy from our youth setup who is highly motivated to prove his worth.

Weihrauch, Emre Can and Hojbjerg - our future.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Can somebody discribe me the playing-style of Weihrauch and his future potentials? I know he has a professional contract with first team and that he is agile but seems nothing special to me in a couple of games that I saw him.
So some infos-details?
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

Achilles wrote:Can somebody discribe me the playing-style of Weihrauch and his future potentials? I know he has a professional contract with first team and that he is agile but seems nothing special to me in a couple of games that I saw him.
So some infos-details?

From where i see him play and the positions he can play, he seems to be a bit like Thomas Muller who can play almost anywhere in the front four. From what i see from the reserve team he doesnt seem to be much of a goal scorer...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am

Same goes for me,he is not the guy Bayern needs upfront and what I see from him he is not something special(right now) as a striker.

Btw we as Bayern fans we are not fully satisfied with any striker we had since Elber left,even with Makaay back then we had some bad whispers and now with Gomez the majority is not fully convinced despite his tremendous stats(we had some good players playing such as Toni,Klose,Pizzaro,Makaay,Gomez)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 am

Element wrote:Weihrauch is fast and Agile which perfectly fits into Guardiolas system

If he is indeed as you have described, his mental resolve will be the deciding factor, if he gets thrown into the deep end.

Hmm, might want to add his 'recieving', as it is one very critical aspect for a 'Pep' system.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 am

Well I've never seen him play but Friesenbichler seems like a bigger talent.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well I've never seen him play but Friesenbichler seems like a bigger talent.

That was always my thinking seeing that Friesenbichler always seems to find the back of the net but maybe im wrong....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Well Pep must know more than us, and after all it IS Weihrauch who has a professional contract.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well Pep must know more than us, and after all it IS Weihrauch who has a professional contract.

Thats why i said i maybe wrong, those guys are professional scouts so they would know much better than I do :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:15 pm

I have nothing against Pizarro and i know how great he performed but i think it would be better if Bayern didnt resign him and let Weihrauch take the 3rd striker spot. Since he does have a professional contract i think the 9 or 10 games Pizarro featured in will offer him much more experience than playing in division four. Lately Bayern havent had much time to look for youth since the core team is still strong and active but i feel if they're some spots open the youth should be looked at first....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I have nothing against Pizarro and i know how great he performed but i think it would be better if Bayern didnt resign him and let Weihrauch take the 3rd striker spot. Since he does have a professional contract i think the 9 or 10 games Pizarro featured in will offer him much more experience than playing in division four. Lately Bayern havent had much time to look for youth since the core team is still strong and active but i feel if they're some spots open the youth should be looked at first....

Weihrauch should start to convince in the 2nd team before reserving any spots in the first team for him. He really hasn't shown much for Mehmet Scholl's team and it'll be make or break time next season under Ten Hag at Bayern II.

In case Weihrauch makes his big breakthrough we can afford to bench Pizarro and as an international old-hand he'll accept that role. However I think Weihrauch is miles away from the first team and in my opinion it's highly doubtful whether he'll ever make it big at Bayern.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion