You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Owen Hargreaves

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:51 pm

dracus wrote:We simply cant let hargreaves go.He's the best.
When we have the best them why look for replacement.
Magath will be the biggest fool if he sells hargeaves.He would eventually look for another Holding one(emre or others).And then we will not be able to buy ribery or huntelaar(or both 'because dont spend too big')
Grrrrr........ :evil: :evil: :evil:

you just cant force a player to stay, if he really wants to go..
and he is not the best.. remember last seasons he was reserve of demichelis
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:58 pm

Man u and arsenal have already thought of bidding 12m for huntelaar.Ac and inter are having war over his signature,barca have asked legend cruijf to persuade him to to join barca where does this leave bayern now.while i havent heard of bayern being much interested in him.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm

Dutch players like Bayern and germany....;)
so there is a good chance that he will sign for Bayern.

As for Owen.....get rid of him if he wants to go...thats all I can say....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:20 pm

If Owen wants to leave then let him leave. If he stays then he could become very unhappy and do a Pizarro act (taking the PK and such).

IMO, I don't think Bayern has a chance to get Ribery. I just don't think he will consider Bayern therefore I think he will more than likely go to the EPL. Maybe Sagnol can work some sweet magic on the man and get him to at least consider Bayern.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:58 pm

tracylynn wrote:If Owen wants to leave then let him leave. If he stays then he could become very unhappy and do a Pizarro act (taking the PK and such).

IMO, I don't think Bayern has a chance to get Ribery. I just don't think he will consider Bayern therefore I think he will more than likely go to the EPL. Maybe Sagnol can work some sweet magic on the man and get him to at least consider Bayern.

i agree huntelaar ..look what happened to kezman when he left the ducth league ...they are all the same...we dont need an attacker ! we need a midfilder ! like ribery ...maybe and again maybe that fool magath says something about him ..and sangol do his french sweet talk and utlist the present board in Bayern for once spend more than 20m for players..i cant believe them when they dont spend money how the heck they want to go against barca , real , milan etc...
Pizarro is leaving , let him go ..he thinks spain is than Germany and that seville better than Bayern , anyway we need ribery ..utlist he is the only future star we actually need..
uh and for hargreaves , yes his the best , he is amazing but he is acting foolish and stupid...he really thinks he will find something better in Man U ..?
then let him go ...he is a traitor.. thanx to hitzfeld he is where he is .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
tracylynn wrote:If Owen wants to leave then let him leave. If he stays then he could become very unhappy and do a Pizarro act (taking the PK and such).

i agree huntelaar ..look what happened to kezman when he left the ducth league ...they are all the same...we dont need an attacker ! we need a midfilder ! like ribery ...maybe and again maybe that fool magath says something about him ..and sangol do his french sweet talk and utlist the present board in Bayern for once spend more than 20m for players..i cant believe them when they dont spend money how the heck they want to go against barca , real , milan etc...
Pizarro is leaving , let him go ..he thinks spain is than Germany and that seville better than Bayern , anyway we need ribery ..utlist he is the only future star we actually need..
uh and for hargreaves , yes his the best , he is amazing but he is acting foolish and stupid...he really thinks he will find something better in Man U ..?
then let him go ...he is a traitor.. thanx to hitzfeld he is where he is .

Huntelaar is not the similar to Kezman. Both have different styles. Huntelaar is world class for sure and he will surely set the world alight in the coming 2-3 years.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:09 pm

Hargreaves has made it damn clear he wants to go. No point making him stay, he'll be unhappy and make others unhappy.
I've also heard the Emre rumours. I think there was something on Eurosport about 'Emre for Hargreaves' too.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

BAYERN: 'JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE'

Postby diegis » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:14 pm

Manchester United were last night told to stop their pursuit of Owen Hargreaves or face being reported to FIFA.

Sir Fergie said this week that he still wants to sign the Canadianglowelshman, but Bayern's Uli Hoeness is less than impressed.

"All United's efforts to sign Owen Hargreaves are utterly futile," he ranted to the Daily Mirror, impressing the Gossip Column by sounding a bit like a Dalek.

"We will not release Owen Hargreaves in January under any circumstances."

The Mirror reported on Wednesday that ManYoo would make a fresh £20m bid for Hargreaves as soon as the transfer window opens, after Sir Fergie admitted on Tuesday night "We're still interested in Hargreaves."

Bayern are less than impressed by Ferguson's attempts to tap up Hargreaves via the media, and are adamant they will report the Red Devils to FIFA if it happens again.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MissFCB » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:28 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Dutch players like Bayern and germany....;)
so there is a good chance that he will sign for Bayern.

LOL I wouldn´t say Netherlands and Germans LIKE each other (what concerns football) :wink:
:arrow: "Ohne Holland fahrn wir nach Berlin...!"
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Reports suggest that Manchester United may make one last effort to sign Bayern Munich midfield ace Owen Hargreaves, offering Wes Brown, John O'Shea and cash.What We could do of these players.We dont need any.And they are below par our standards.
http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=297635
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:23 pm

dracus wrote:Reports suggest that Manchester United may make one last effort to sign Bayern Munich midfield ace Owen Hargreaves, offering Wes Brown, John O'Shea and cash.What We could do of these players.We dont need any.And they are below par our standards.
http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=297635

wow I'd be shocked if they let O'Shea go.
I'm really sick of Bayern hanging on to Hargreaves, because its so clear he wants to go. I actually dont know what to think anymore, because we don't know how Owen feels about the situation: if he still wants to go, hates Bayern etc. (well, not hate, but you know what I mean.)
It just doesn't make any sense forcing him to stay, it makes him look like a prisoner!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:35 pm

I used to like Hargreaves a lot.....

Now he has just become a crying BABY....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:48 pm

Mirage wrote:It just doesn't make any sense forcing him to stay, it makes him look like a prisoner!

I don't see it as forcing him to stay. He has a contract. If you have a contract at work, you don't just go to your boss and expect him to let you go in a couple of days. He may ask you, as in this case, to fulfill your contract. Hargreaves is the one in the wrong, who is trying to force the Bayern officials to break the contract he signed himself... and it has to be said that the ink is still fresh...

The clubs should stand up and stop pampering their players. They need to be hard on them and not bow down to all their demands. It should not be the case that a player can just leave whenever he wants and to wherever he wants... else what's the point of handing contracts to players?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 pm

He was considered trash before the world cup and now he thinks he's above the club which made him what he is now.He should land his feet on the ground
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:15 pm

dracus wrote:He was considered trash before the world cup and now he thinks he's above the club which made him what he is now.He should land his feet on the ground

He was considered trash by English ONLY because they didnt see much of him.

But he is worldclass for sure. But as always ENGLISH people always overhype everyone they like. SO....GOOD FOR THEM..lets cash in..:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion