You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Owen Hargreaves

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Mirage » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:31 pm

It'll be weird if it works out to Beckham getting back in the side. Bad way to get your place back.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nessa13 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:09 pm

shit! this suks! well maybe podolski will play now!! :D :D :D
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:15 pm

we can live with that.....
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:53 pm

nessa13 wrote:shit! this suks! well maybe podolski will play now!! :D :D :D

I really doubt this will increase Podolski's chances of playing. Podolski is a striker whereas Hargreaves has been playing in either defensive midfield or right midfield.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:19 am

MUTU wrote:Beckham will be back, it's almost a certainty now.

If I were him, I wouldn't want to get my place back in this way. It's gonna be pretty awkward for Maclaren too..
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:34 pm

podolski4life wrote:
MUTU wrote:Beckham will be back, it's almost a certainty now.

If I were him, I wouldn't want to get my place back in this way. It's gonna be pretty awkward for Maclaren too..

It is. But is he going to have much choice? Beckham is the better of the replacements. People slate him a lot these days but he's not completely useless..
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:44 pm

beckham will never play for England again, there's too much option for teh right and centre, carrick, gerrard, lampard, wright phillips, pennant, the list is endless, macclaren would rather see scholes back in international football than beckham!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:10 pm

I would love to see Becks back...:D...
he's the face of England team..:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:29 pm

Beckham is the face of england. That is true.

But I think that guy's right, Macclaren would rather see scholes back in than Becks. Scholes isn't bad, I haven't seen him around much. Is he retired? XD I don't follow Man U much, in fact I don't know if he even plays for 'um anymore.
I think Beckham should get another chance though. I really do.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:15 pm

Mirage wrote:Beckham is the face of england. That is true.

But I think that guy's right, Macclaren would rather see scholes back in than Becks. Scholes isn't bad, I haven't seen him around much. Is he retired? XD I don't follow Man U much, in fact I don't know if he even plays for 'um anymore.
I think Beckham should get another chance though. I really do.

Scholes retired at the age of 29 to everyone's suprise....Just after the Euro.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:03 pm

29's a bit young.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:58 pm

No kidding. Is he the one who retired because his mom was ill? I think I might be confusing him with someone else...
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:54 am

podolski4life wrote:No kidding. Is he the one who retired because his mom was ill? I think I might be confusing him with someone else...

That's Riquelme- Argentina...another shocker of decision.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:53 pm

RIQUELME'S RETIRED!!? W-when? I swear I saw him playing football - like - a month ago... that can't be right =/
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 pm

Mirage wrote:RIQUELME'S RETIRED!!? W-when? I swear I saw him playing football - like - a month ago... that can't be right =/

he retired from international football...he will continue playing for Villareal though...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion