You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Owen Hargreaves

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
dracus wrote:He was considered trash before the world cup and now he thinks he's above the club which made him what he is now.He should land his feet on the ground

He was considered trash by English ONLY because they didnt see much of him.

But he is worldclass for sure. But as always ENGLISH people always overhype everyone they like. SO....GOOD FOR THEM..lets cash in..:)

I completely agree with this. His performances at the World Cup were average by his own standards. It wasn't like he played above himself at the World Cup.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:06 pm

But despite all the contract stuff, he should still be allowed to go. I'm not saying that every player should be bowed down to and allowed to walk all over his boss, this is just one case. He isn't that overhyped in England. He's still got a lot of critics.
I think it's damaging to morale by prolonging this :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Mirage wrote:But despite all the contract stuff, he should still be allowed to go. I'm not saying that every player should be bowed down to and allowed to walk all over his boss, this is just one case. He isn't that overhyped in England. He's still got a lot of critics.

Come on,

For the last few England games he was voted the BEEEEEST by fans..:)..They are like, "He attacks, he defends, he scores goals..he does everything.. he is the best". Tell me if this was not what you saw in papers. ;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:03 am

Mirage wrote:But despite all the contract stuff, he should still be allowed to go. I'm not saying that every player should be bowed down to and allowed to walk all over his boss, this is just one case. He isn't that overhyped in England. He's still got a lot of critics.

Well, for starters Bayern should have reported Man Utd to UEFA/FIFA for their constant bombardment, as they threatened they would do. Then, Hargreaves should be issued a whine-and-be-benched warning. When there's one year left on his contract, sell 'im!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:48 pm

Did he sign a new deal just before the World cup?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:57 pm

Currently hargreaves has 4 years remaining on his contract.His contract expires on 30 June 2010 and he will be 29 by then.

Whoa my 100th post@4.76/day and a very poor .7 reputation.AND i am grateful to kevh :wink:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:21 pm

That's a long time he will have to wait. Can imagine he'll feel unsettled? It sounds like he's set his mind on moving lol. From what I've heard now it looks as though he won't.
And if that happens, do you think his form will suffer? Well it will already suffer from the broken leg.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:40 pm

Mirage wrote:That's a long time he will have to wait. Can imagine he'll feel unsettled? It sounds like he's set his mind on moving lol. From what I've heard now it looks as though he won't.
And if that happens, do you think his form will suffer? Well it will already suffer from the broken leg.

I kinda have a feeling that Bayern will get rid of him this january.
1) He is frustated and not interested in playing for Bayern
2) He is injured.
3) MANU are behind him(who are notorious for overpaying the transfer fees). ;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:14 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:That's a long time he will have to wait. Can imagine he'll feel unsettled? It sounds like he's set his mind on moving lol. From what I've heard now it looks as though he won't.

I kinda have a feeling that Bayern will get rid of him this january.
1) He is frustated and not interested in playing for Bayern
2) He is injured.
3) MANU are behind him(who are notorious for overpaying the transfer fees). ;)

:D and 4)he is on the same position as ottl and demichelis... so one of them should leave.
5) bayern will get some nice cash on him :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 am

Man Utd lost against Southend yesterday :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:34 am

MUTU wrote:Man Utd lost against Southend yesterday :)

hahahaa :lol:
i saw the match
great result :!: :D :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:30 pm

I think they care **** about carling cup this season...;)..they are already the holders.
They surely have a chance to win something big this season provided none of their first team players gets injured.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:

I think they care **** about carling cup this season...;)..they are already the holders.
They surely have a chance to win something big this season provided none of their first team players gets injured.

No I think they do - DID care, they just completely underestimated Southend and had no real experience on the bench other than Evra, so they couldn't turn it around.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:00 am

I think after the result(hannover) makes is clear whether we want him to leave or not.I dont expect any confusion in here.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:04 am

Owen will not be leaving this January for Man. United. Rummenigge has said in The Bild that they will rebuffed any offer from Man. United.

It looks like they actually did think about selling him but they realized that his injury was hurting them, but the only one that would be happy with the sell would be the financial minister.( I like how he left out Owen in the part of being happy). If they would sell him for 30 million euros and get a player for 30 million euros, they can only get the tax back on contracts.

I have to be hones I really don't understand all that tax back talk. Can anyone explain it to me. Thanks!

BTW.. I think someone already posted this but I can't remember. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion