You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ottmar Hitzfeld

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Ottmar Hitzfeld

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Two uefa champions leagues won with no frills and BS
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Ottmar Hitzfeld receives German FA's Lifetime Achievement Award [source]

=D>
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:10 pm

I don t know but I rate him 0.0001% higher than Jupp ... two ucl with two german teams... legend
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:49 pm

He is my coach in my all time favorite Bayern team, simple as that

Congratulations General Ottmar, well deserved =D>
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 am

Despite my love to Jupp is very strong, I never abandon my Hitzfeld!.. I support him and his Switzerland for 6 years, from 2010 world cup victory against Spain to the tough end in Brazil 2014 when they were almost near to eliminate argentina, that the end of this game made me sad because this was his last game..

Kahn, Jupp and Hitzfeld always in my memory!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:09 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:Despite my love to Jupp is very strong, I never abandon my Hitzfeld!.. I support him and his Switzerland for 6 years, from 2010 world cup victory against Spain to the tough end in Brazil 2014 when they were almost near to eliminate argentina, that the end of this game made me sad because this was his last game..

Kahn, Jupp and Hitzfeld always in my memory!

thanks thanks thanks thanks cause I can only thank once...
With that list I will soon add Lahm... ribery and#31
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:01 pm

sportskeeda: The best managers of all time : #15 - Ottmar Hitzfeld [source]

I don't care, he's #1.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby prasun77 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:38 pm

First a general interview about bundesliga..

bundesliga.com: Will FC Bayern dominate once again this season?

Ottmar Hitzfeld: After watching the Supercup between Bayern and Dortmund I am optimistic that there will be more excitement in the title race. Dortmund are a force to be reckoned with, as they impressed [at the Supercup], even without Mario Götze and Andre Schürrle. The race for the title will be tighter.

bundesliga.com: Can Borussia Dortmund really threaten Bayern?

Hitzfeld: Yes, I am convinced they can. Of course they lost three key players in Mats Hummels (to Bayern), Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City), and Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United), but the club has made some intelligent signings. Of course the new players will need time to get used to their new surroundings, but with Götze, Schürrle, Ousmane Dembele, and Emre Mor, Dortmund have more attacking options. Marc Bartra also played well against Bayern. The squad has strength in depth and great quality.

bundesliga.com: Many also consider Bayer 04 Leverkusen amongst the favourites. Could Roger Schmidt’s squad challenge for the title, or will they be a threat to Dortmund’s status as the number two in Germany?

Hitzfeld: Neither. I believe that Dortmund are stronger, as they are more flexible up front. Bayer will challenge for third place. They have a good squad and they will have good season, but won’t finish higher than third.

bundesliga.com: Can FC Schalke 04 and Borussia Mönchengladbach break into the top three?

Hitzfeld: Gladbach have made some good signings. Christoph Kramer is a good player. It will be easy to integrate him, as he already knows Gladbach. Andre Schubert uses a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 system and Borussia are very flexible and therefore hard to calculate for their opponents. Furthermore, Gladbach has a more stable environment than lets say Schalke. But at the same time Schalke have quality as well. They now have a very experienced manager in Christian Heidel and the club has made some top signings in the form of Naldo, Coke, and Breel Embolo. Yes Leroy Sane has left the club, but he was not a key player yet and his departure should be easy to compensate.

bundesliga.com: Can VfL Wolfsburg overcome their disappointing 2015-16 season?

Hitzfeld: I think so. Purchasing Mario Gomez is an interesting move. He will want to prove himself. He will certainly become the new face of Wolfsburg, especially with the departure of Andre Schürrle and Max Kruse. Hence, Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach, and Wolfsburg will fight for the third and fourth spot. It will certainly be an exciting season, and a lot of it will depend on how clubs will start.

Then there is another interview fron Blick in which he slated Pep..

Mr Hitzfeld how Pep Guardiola and Carlo Ancelotti differ?
Ottmar Hitzfeld: Ancelotti can play variable, flexible. Guardiola is a fan of high pressing, of combination football. If possible to have 80 percent of the ball to make himself pass the five-meter space still fit two or three times. Ancelotti can switch much faster, has even more defensive tactics. Especially in the Champions League which is important. That one is not countered by the big teams. Under Ancelotti Bayern will sometimes play defense and counterattack. Guardiola has always played high risk and is therefore never occurred to Champions League Final. Because decide sometimes little things in semifinals.

Includes Ancelotti probability greater to win the Champions League?
I am confident that Ancelotti will bring the Bayern internationally more than it has managed Guardiola. Because he will strengthen the team in the defensive area. That one has brought with Mats Hummels a world-class defender, speaks of this philosophy. That international defensive is the most important thing. In the big games in the semi-finals, you will have more defensive stability.
Carlo Ancelotti is considered bon vivant. Good food, sometimes a cigarette. That is unthinkable for Guardiola.
Ancelotti is a popular figure. A loose type, the attempt to create a good atmosphere. He takes the player also times in the arm, he comforts them, he also sometimes talking with players about personal matters such as family or children. Therefore, is an entirely different mood at Bayern Munich . Guardiola is a system fanatic who thinks only of tactics and the human side has neglected a bit.

Who is you likeable?
Ancelotti is my kind, I experienced trainer sessions with him. Although we had a few problems in the communication, but if you want to show sympathy, then you can breath.

But the Bayern nobody can stop in the title fight, right?
I am optimistic that the season will be more exciting. Dortmund is playfully convincing and has very good transfers made. BVB can offer Paroli Bavaria.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 am

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I don t know but I rate him 0.0001% higher than Jupp ... two ucl with two german teams... legend

Hmmm... I know this is months ago but thought I'd comment.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, Hitzfeld's win with Dortmund is unique, his win with us was the first in 25 years. I only remember him when he came back, and he was brilliant. Really brought out the best of our players at the time.

Jupp though... his record in the CL is unparalleled by any coach (although admittedly he played very few games compared to most coaches). His treble team was amazing. I think the decision of which is better depends on what you value most: the difficulty of the task, or managing to create a better team.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:56 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion