You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Oliver Kahn

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Kahn [V]

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:33 pm

This some good videos on Kahn

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:27 pm

Those are some pretty sick saves up there
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:33 pm

He's a phenomenom ... we might never see such a great keeper again.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:39 pm

I don't know about that.... Kraft is supposed to be amazing for his age, and when you consider he's working with two of the best keepers the world has seen in Kahn and Maier... he has no reason not to be!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:19 pm

Rensing is also very good for his age. Haven't seen Kraft play at all.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

What Kahn Would (NOT) Do

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:02 am

These are terribly hopeless :P
Exact opposites of Kahn
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:09 am

ROFL! Good way to start my day with :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:45 am

The one where the ball jumped over the guy was just bad luck. I bet it was rigged :P
poor things hahaha
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby schwarzes » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:49 am

This video is really amusing. seriously, those gk dun deserve to claim themselves (esp the one that threw the ball right in to his own goal)
schwarzes
Getting the hang of it

Postby vaibhavi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:59 am

oh great. these are very good saves. kahn is the greatest goalkeeper i have ever seen play.period.
Hi! I love germany!
vaibhavi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby BMike86 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:17 pm

nice job finding the highlights. i haven't seen a Kahn highlight reel before
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby CR7 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:28 pm

kahn is a legend
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby schwarzes » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:15 am

The king has once again did some miracle saves for the match against inter milan. cheers
schwarzes
Getting the hang of it

Incident last Tuesday between Kahn & Deisler

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:41 am

I don't have the link but I was reading about an incident that happened last Tuesday between Oliver Kahn and Sebastian Deisler. It was reported that Bayern was having a 6 a-side practice game and Kahn moaned to his teammates that "It's much too easy to score here." Deisler responded "What do you want from me? What do you want? I'm running myself ragged, my knee hurts, and you're just mouthing off!"

Interesting to note that these two guys had to be seperated by Lell, Santa Cruz, and Makaay. While being led away, Kahn responded by saying "I didn't mean just you" and "Is he mad?"

The team don't think too much of the incident because, according to Santa Cruz, it's shows that the team is alive and that they want victories. I have to agree with the statement because it does show that they're getting frustrated with how things are going and they want those victories. Also, I think it's sorta funny because I can never imagine someone yelling at Oliver because Oliver just looks grumpy all the time so who would want to make him mad? LOL!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:31 am

Yes I read it. Apparently Magath was happy because it helped the team focus. Kahn and Deisler's team were losing at the time of this incident, but then went on to win 8-4.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion