You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Oliver Kahn

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:35 pm

tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:Bayern midfielder Mark van Bommel already is suspended for both legs

No he is NOOOOOOTTTT!!!!

She's not saying that he is but the article is saying that. The article was published before his suspension was overturned.

Yea, but doesn't she read the articles before posting them? because to my knowledge the article was posted after the van Bommel news

The article came out a day before the news of Mark not being suspended because I remember reading it the day before Mark's suspension was overturned.

Yeah, but you can still delete the line that was talking about van Baommel when you copy and paste
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:42 pm

Dude!!!

give our Miss a break...she does lot of hard work in gathering the news and posting them for us. ;)

Miss....don't bother..it's no big deal...You can edit the topic and that's it..end of story.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:51 pm

Seriously, there's no reason to get your underwear in knot over something that's really not that serious. Anyways, the article she posted was on the net before news of Mark's suspension being overturned by a day. I know because I remember reading the article on GOLTV.TV and FSC news.

IMO, I don't think she has to edit the article because the article is correct because at the time that was true. We all know that the suspension has been overturned and we all know that what she posted was an article. Perhaps she also post the date the article was written so folks don't freak out?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Kahn suspended

Postby podolski4life » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:59 pm

charger256 wrote:FC Bayern München goalkeeper Oliver Kahn will miss his side's UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg encounter with AC Milan in Italy on 3 April after being banned by UEFA for one club competition match.

Nooo... It's not like Kahn sucker punched the doc or something. All right, show em what you got Rense!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:01 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Dude!!!

give our Miss a break...she does lot of hard work in gathering the news and posting them for us. ;)

Miss....don't bother..it's no big deal...You can edit the topic and that's it..end of story.

Seriously, there's no reason to get your underwear in knot over something that's really not that serious. Anyways, the article she posted was on the net before news of Mark's suspension being overturned by a day. I know because I remember reading the article on GOLTV.TV and FSC news.

IMO, I don't think she has to edit the article because the article is correct because at the time that was true. We all know that the suspension has been overturned and we all know that what she posted was an article. Perhaps she also post the date the article was written so folks don't freak out?

There`s nothing left to say! thank you guys.. I really do appreciate it :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shydo1 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:01 pm

i think they try to make bayern get out this year, hell no do you remember the italian scandal when juve & milan involved juve went down & milan stayed :?: & now the want cut bayern out cause they know we have a good chance to get the final & be champions of europe
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:There`s nothing left to say! thank you guys.. I really do appreciate it :wink:

My point is that you don't see what's going on around you, I suggest to look at FC Bayern News next time before posting any article, because whatever you posted was already there, and in the correct format :wink:

and tracylyn I know the article was saying the truth on that day but it was posted on THIS forum after the news about van Bommle's suspension was halved

AND I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this if some people didn't roll their eyes on me.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:15 am

FC Bajern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:There`s nothing left to say! thank you guys.. I really do appreciate it :wink:

My point is that you don't see what's going on around you, I suggest to look at FC Bayern News next time before posting any article, because whatever you posted was already there, and in the correct format :wink:

and tracylyn I know the article was saying the truth on that day but it was posted on THIS forum after the news about van Bommle's suspension was halved

AND I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this if some people didn't roll their eyes on me

You made it a big deal when you overreacted to her post by saying the word "not" in capital letters (which is yelling) and by extending the word out. You could have responded in a better way. IMO, there really shouldn't been a response to it because everyone knew it was an article that was a day late therefore knew better. Plus, I think most folks know that Miss Dangerous posts tons of articles and some may be a little late but no one complains.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:32 am

I did overreacted and I'll say it, it wasn't nice of me. but why wouldn't I when I see so many damn posts about manchester united in a Bayern forum
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 am

Haha that´s true there´s to much non nayern related football articles but nevertheless Miss Dangerous...!! is doing a superb job. Better to sometimes post dated articles than just bit*h like me. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:52 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I did overreacted and I'll say it, it wasn't nice of me. but why wouldn't I when I see so many damn posts about manchester united in a Bayern forum

No problem. I can understand how you feel but she does posts those articles in the right section. What I do most of the time is not even go into the thread unless I'm really curious or bored.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:16 am

Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn made history on Sunday when his team's 2-1 victory against Bayer Leverkusen made him the player with the most wins in the elite league. Kahn, 37, has won 292 Bundesliga matches from 528 ties played for SC Karlsruhe and Munich, eclipsing the 291 wins SV Hamburg defender Manfred Kaltz achieved in 581 matches.

Lothar Matthaeus and Sepp Maier are tied for third place with 249 victories.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:03 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn made history on Sunday when his team's 2-1 victory against Bayer Leverkusen made him the player with the most wins in the elite league. Kahn, 37, has won 292 Bundesliga matches from 528 ties played for SC Karlsruhe and Munich, eclipsing the 291 wins SV Hamburg defender Manfred Kaltz achieved in 581 matches.

Lothar Matthaeus and Sepp Maier are tied for third place with 249 victories.

+ Kahn was playing his 400th Bundesliga game for Bayern against Leverkusen. He also played for Karlsruhe, his hometown club.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 pm

usually I don't gossip but to put this thread alive :D

Kahn's new girlfriend

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/2 ... undin.html
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Isn't it amazing how a guy doesn't have to be that attractive and yet he can get any girl he wants because he's a star and has money. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion