You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Noah Shawn

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Noah Shawn

Postby shwas55 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 am

I just had to open a thread for him.

We will win the Champions League again :D :D
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Our next Superstar: Noah Shawn

Postby Slemba » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 am

Great topic shwas55
Damn This kid is amazing =D> =D>
Kaka+CR9+Ribery+Zidane+Messi = Noah Shawn :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
but do we have to wait about 10-12 years to win CL [-X don't think soo
Besides we must invest heavilly in such a kid not just kil our talents as we always do :cry: !!!
Damn Bayern can't u just c Barca and their products !!!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBCrazy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 am

Amazing !!! :D
I was sooo happy when i was watching him playing :D
Gooooo Noah !!! Goo Bayern!! :D
FCBCrazy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am

He is only 7 y.o, so we have to wait 10 years to see him play in the first team. :mrgreen:
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 am

HE is good

But as usual he will be benched (When he becomes 17) and then goes to another club

Bayern Should Do it like Gladbach and Schalke (They let ozil go because he was a trouble maker!!!!)

They Started Marin and Ozil at the age of 18 and look At Them now ,They Are Great players ,and in the national team
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 am

That's great talent for a 7 y.o.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 pm

long way infront of him ... one moment can total change everything taking from real life or injury but kiddo got for sure talent there is no question in that
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby alex84 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

This little boy is a MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! He's got everything to become the worlds best #10 when he grows up... if he continues developing that way =D> =D> :D
Last edited by alex84 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Who is this guy?
Does he play for FCB youth team? :?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks for this post! This kid is truly amazing. I hope he can concentrate on his football and not get carried away, so that he can develop his talents and live up to his potential
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shwas55 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

appudds wrote:Does he play for FCB youth team? :?

Yes.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Well he is amazingly talented, but it takes more than talent in this business. Even Landon Donovan was voted best player in the U-16 World Cup years ago, we all know where he's at now. There are so many other examples out there, of guys who were very talented but ultimately didn't make it. However, I hope he does the most of his potential and can really play an important role for the first team someday.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

I saw that video yesterday and I was amazed by this kid

He is magician and out of space kid

But like someone said he needs to put a lot of sweat in his development to be good enough for europe:)
and he is only 7 years old he needs 10-12 years to be superstar...I will be 35 then:) lol

We should buy every player that is good at age of 17-18-19 and than loan them for 2-3 years to some mid-range club in Bundesliga and if he goes well we should bring him back if not we sell him and make some money because they come cheap at age of 17.
I just dont know if that is legal in Bundesliga and dont know how many players can be registered by one club.
I think that would be great if we could do that...Imagine we have 10 best wonderkids in Germany and if 1 or 2 of them become superstars we just bring them back to our club:)..and we sell others for more money that we payed for them.

But that will never happen:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby appudds » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I saw that video yesterday and I was amazed by this kid

He is magician and out of space kid

But like someone said he needs to put a lot of sweat in his development to be good enough for europe:)
and he is only 7 years old he needs 10-12 years to be superstar...I will be 35 then:) lol

We should buy every player that is good at age of 17-18-19 and than loan them for 2-3 years to some mid-range club in Bundesliga and if he goes well we should bring him back if not we sell him and make some money because they come cheap at age of 17.
I just dont know if that is legal in Bundesliga and dont know how many players can be registered by one club.
I think that would be great if we could do that...Imagine we have 10 best wonderkids in Germany and if 1 or 2 of them become superstars we just bring them back to our club:)..and we sell others for more money that we payed for them.

But that will never happen:)

I pretty much doubt it too, scholl7....
I like your idea though.. =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby armbrust » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am

This made my day, my week and my month.

Is he german? [-o<
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion