You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Nils Petersen

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Nils Petersen

Postby quaazi » Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Ha, that's a good point. :D
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Psychaz » Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm

welcome Petersen
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 am

If you really think about this it was something that had to be done because Klose and Olic are both in their thirties and Olic is coming off a season ending leg injury too boot. Bayern has to get younger at striker spot and if Petersen works out anywhere close to how Hernandez did for Man United then Bayern are smilling all the way to the bank. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 am

I hope Heynckes uses rotation or changes the formation to include 2 strikers, else he is going to sit on the bench.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 am

After yesterday's match for Energie Cottbus (in which he scored his 25th goal of the season), he told reporters: "I will be in Munich on Thursday to discuss some things. Nothing is decided yet."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 am

MUTU wrote:After yesterday's match for Energie Cottbus (in which he scored his 25th goal of the season), he told reporters: "I will be in Munich on Thursday to discuss some things. Nothing is decided yet."

But Before that

On Wednesday he will have A Meeting With Jupp Heynckes

Also Bild Reports that after the meeting , he will have the medical test , then on Thursday he will sign the contract

Coach of Cottbus Claus-Dieter Wollitz said " We are proud that we managed to develop a player so Greatly that he can actually go to a club like this "

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/energ ... .bild.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

"If Bayern plan for me to only be the fourth striker, one should perhaps consider again," Petersen told the Lausitzer Rundschau.

"If the conversation is going well with Bayern and I have the feeling that they put faith in me, then I will accept the offer. Then I would also not have a further meeting with another club" said Petersen.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

I think he'll be a second option, considering no one knows how Olić will fair after the long injury.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:42 am

So that leaves us with Gomez, Olić and Petersen as strikers...

I somehow think this is not an update on what we had this season. So it is Klose out for Petersen...Olić is 1 year older and coming back after long lay-off.
Only real striker we have is Gomez:)

Let's hope Petersen becomes next Dzeko :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Slemba » Mon May 16, 2011 12:20 pm

I have a feeling that Petersen will turn to be a very good striker just give him some minutes regularly,may be in cup matches ...
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Look what Cottbus made him

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tflags » Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Element wrote:Look what Cottbus made him

For the close to EUR3 million they got for the guy, those stones should be for real...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby appudds » Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 pm

It looks way better than 1.Bundesliga's top scorer shield to be honest. lol
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby München Minded » Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

This is going to be a good transfer. He'll fit right in to the 1. Bundesliga and grow from it. His age, his potential, his stats makes him a great replacement for Klose.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:09 am

München Minded wrote:This is going to be a good transfer. He'll fit right in to the 1. Bundesliga and grow from it. His age, his potential, his stats makes him a great replacement for Klose.

You could very well be right, I just hope that he doesn't get thrown into a situation where too much is expected from him too soon. As we saw with Gomez the adjustment to the pressure of playing at Bayern is not always easy to over come.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion