You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niko Kovač

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Niko Kovač

Postby MUTU » Mon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Former FC Bayern midfielder Niko Kovač is currently the assistant manager of Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg. However, during a match he lost his head and headbutted a spectator. He is now expected to receive a lengthy ban. He is the brother of ex-Bayern teammate Robert Kovač.

Source: http://www.bild.de/newsticker-meldungen ... .bild.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Niko Kovač

Postby FCB general » Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm

According to some fresh news in croatian media, he didn't punch that fan. Everything was puffed-up from austrian media.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm

FCB general wrote:According to some fresh news in croatian media, he didn't punch that fan. Everything was puffed-up from austrian media.

Isn't there evidence on camera?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue May 08, 2012 4:34 pm

No if we trust to media sources.

Media have reported that he only had a verbal coflict with that guy. Kovač must pay 500 € fine and next time both of them will apologize to each other for using a bad touge. ;)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:47 am

Niko Kovač was attacked by about ten hooligans who verbally and physically attacked him. Fortunately, he was not injured. [source]
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:03 am

MUTU wrote:
Niko Kovač was attacked by about ten hooligans who verbally and physically attacked him. Fortunately, he was not injured. [source]

what a bunch of... they might not be hooligans after all but mafia who control match fixing:evil:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Hajduk hooligans who want to change things in Croatian football via violence. They ain't heros, but serious social problem and just another proof of Croatian mess. Even Hajduk president and board condemned this act.

Last week, one young guy from Dalmatia was beaten in Zagreb just because of his accent. Croatian north(Zagreb and its region) and south(Split and Dalmatia) are on heavy foot for the last 1-2 decades, especially when it comes to football. Damaged and broken cars with ZG/ST registration plates were something usual ahead of derbies some 12-13 years ago, fights between their fans or hools are sometimes present, but in the past more frequent.

They want resignations of CFF and Dinamo's boss Mamić to leave their functions in Croatian football, some of Dinamo fan fractions want him out of the club, too. These problems aren't from yesterday, but very old, some 6-7 years back. In some cases, even the last 10-15 years.

Croatian football is pure mess, toys of club's bosses(which are members of very suspicious spheres of society), corruption, etc.

Football agent of Niko Kranjčar was murdered some 11-12 years ago. We still don't know who did that and why, but the answers are probably connected with Zagreb's underground and filthy business.

The whole country and every single aspect is 'blessed' with corruption, criminal, so called "local sheriff" policy, etc.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 pm

where is uefa in all of this? Ppl of goodwill must come for good. Croations do not deserve this. Football is a sport not a tool in the mafia's hands. This is what any President of uefa or fifa must promise before an election... however he who does it might not live enough to enect such policies

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:where is uefa in all of this? Ppl of goodwill must come for good. Croations do not deserve this. Football is a sport not a tool in the mafia's hands. This is what any President of uefa or fifa must promise before an election... however he who does it might not live enough to enect such policies

What can a man expect from sport mafia such as these two organizations(especially that bought Qatar host)?

It's about real policy and the will to face with the crime world, at least with these kind of guys because state never clean all bad guys when those bad guys also help some of them or to state directly. Croatian policy for the last 15 years didn't do shít, only few spectacular arrests of some big heads and then mostly they ended free and the whole saga was only media show.

Here in Croatia time has stopped long time ago. In the last 3-4 years we live in the 40's of the past century, like always... Whose grandfather was a partisan and whose an ustasha. You wouldn't believe until you feel on your own skin what exactly is going on here. I live in the poorest Croatian region, even the city is getting only worse and worse in the last 6 years. More than 10k people moved somewhere else in just last 2 years, 400k people unemployed. Depression isn't coming to its own end, on the contrary... God knows how long these leading mafia(read politicans) will continue to live, steal and destroy this country together with those people who became rich over the night in the 90's during the war.
Then that football which is the for the last 12-13 years dead in terms of something real serious inside and outside of the league. Nobody is interested in Croatian football. I figured that out in 2001-2002 when the last time I was a true fan of my local team NK Osijek.
You can see some fix matches because sometimes there are teams who are so desperate and poor to win 2nd division team, but they can took one point or even 3 points from Dinamo, heh... Then you can hear on streets how people mock on that, talk about a sold game, etc. Sometimes you don't need evidence or a court to prove it, it's just it because clubs barely live, many of them deep in red zone despite state's decision some 6-7 years ago when they cut off the debt to all football clubs but hasn't changed anything and once again the same story. So much about professional football in Croatia...

In the last row you put those idiots who fight on the streets, in the middle of free ways, attack people because he comes from other region where both accents and dialects are different, etc. Stupid country, stupid people. We want to move forward, but the only truth is - we are totally on the bottom of EU in many many aspects. At the same time, in some negative contexts we are on the top, almost no. 1.

Some groups think they can destroy everything, even the national team. Well, if they succeed to do that, we're done with football. Then you have those NGOs who can't stand Croatian independence(mostly belong to those chetnik or ex-Yu families), who get the money from the same country and work against her, create damage to whole society and sport. Like it's not enough those stupid maniacs with flares and they even get situation worse.

Chaos and just chaos. Even Niko Kovač who was a national hero and pride of all Croats during active career doesn't mean anything to that garbage. The worst thing, you get used to it, accept that this is Croatian reality and you don't react anymore, you don't turn your head. It's not your own god damn business and of your life importance. That becomes: "who cares, I've got my own life problems every single day...".
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion