You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Element » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 pm

With 94.2% pass accuracy, Niklas Süle is leading the Bundesliga in pass accuracy.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:05 am

The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 pm

What the hell is he doing in the recent months? Penalties, dangerous deviations to our own goal, autogoals????
I hope that Hummels get healthy, we realle need him, FAST.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 pm

"Leon has been a very good friend of mine for years,” Süle told Goal and Omnisport. “I am so happy that he comes to us.”

Beyond friendship, Süle believes Goretzka has the quality to become a top player at Bayern, evidenced by his performances for the Germany youth national side.

“Due to his quality, he can become a leading player here,” Süle added. “He is someone who is going ahead. This has already been seen in the U16 national team. When he on the pitch, he was ahead of the rest.

“Leon is a very good transfer for Bayern and I am firmly convinced that he will prevail."​

Süle also spoke positively of another attacking player, James Rodriguez, who joined Bayern over the summer after falling out of favour at Real Madrid."You can see that James has an outstanding left foot, he hits the crosses exactly to the striker's head,” Sule said. “That does not exist that often. It was no accident he played at Real Madrid and is now under contract at Bayern.

“He helps us a lot, he often brings calm to the game and he can draw three or four opponents so there is space on the wings.

“He moves the ball well and has been simply outstanding since he is here."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Süle - "I could well imagine playing at Bayern until the end of my career. t's my first year here and I have to say, I'm more than satisfied. I have a long contract here and at the moment I can't imagine anything but Bayern" [AZ]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion