You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Dorsch

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Dorsch

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:25 am

I have only seen him play for a very limited time, but he seems really talented to me.
I wish we would consider loaning him out to some BuLi club as well. His talents would be wasted in 4th division.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Re: Niklas Dorsch

Postby Pelin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 am

dambun wrote:I have only seen him play for a very limited time, but he seems really talented to me.
I wish we would consider loaning him out to some BuLi club as well. His talents would be wasted in 4th division.

l read that Freiburg and Gladbach were interested in him, yet it's almost sure that he would stay with Bayern II. maybe MGT thought 1 year with Walter would useful for his development than a back up role for a BL team.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion