You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Nicola Sansone

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Nicola Sansone

Postby Argeta » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:16 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Argeta wrote:
JANCKER wrote:He has no connection with Juve except for being an Italian club and his rivals in his current club unlike Bayern. The point is Elephant is Elephant wherever it goes or is born. :P

He is flirting with Juventus, he is already rumoured there.

It can very be true, that was my feeling too... but he won't automatically become Martian if he goes to Mars or is born there. :P

Vidal became a Bayernische or however u call it after all his "love for Juve" talks. It's all about showing respect for the club u play for, or you'll end up like aurier
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:22 pm

For all I care he can declare himself even Martian... but I can always say that his last name doesn't sound Martian.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:32 pm

:P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Many nations fought each other and it isn't said that it can't happen again... Be sure that the one you pick won't offend your ancestors will... It can be that your new identity will proclaim a war to your old nation at some point in the future(maybe it never happens but you have to be careful) and your sons or even you will fight against your blood. This is just sport but someone said that serious sport is war minus the shooting. :P
So you better be what your daddy was or else you'll be called what usually?
Fate plays funny games... So you never know.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 pm

JANCKER wrote:Do you still think Toprak is German, MUTU? :D

Yes, yes and yes. And he has the German citizenship to prove it.

Unlike Toprak, Sansone moved to Italy. Toprak is eligible to play for Turkey only because at least one of his ancestors used to live in Turkey a long time ago. I still believe he opted to play for Turkey for convenience's sake, because the chances of playing with Germany were more limited.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I still think it's ridiculous to regard the country your parents were brought up in to be more important to the one where you spent your whole life in. My parents are both from Paola, but I've never lived there. When someone asks me where I'm from, I wouldn't consider saying Paola, because that's where my parents were from, not me. Likewise with countries... My surname indicates I have Italian ancestry, but I consider myself pure Maltese.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Do you still think Toprak is German, MUTU? :D

Yes, yes and yes. And he has the German citizenship to prove it.

Unlike Toprak, Sansone moved to Italy. Toprak is eligible to play for Turkey only because at least one of his ancestors used to live in Turkey a long time ago. I still believe he opted to play for Turkey for convenience's sake, because the chances of playing with Germany were more limited.

And that he has probably like 90% of his family still in Turkey has nothing to do with it? Sansone started to play for Italy before moving to Italy.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:44 pm

JANCKER wrote:Sansone started to play for Italy before moving to Italy.

Convenience, again. Don't you find it strange how so many players who are German-born with other ancestry choose not to play for Germany, whereas just about no one born (and bred) in another country with German ancestry chooses to play for Germany?

I can easily mention 10 or 12 players who would be eligible to play for Germany had they not been capped for another country, but not a single current German international that was born and bred elsewhere.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:49 pm

I consider ones nationality according to blood.
If both parents are Maltese and while living in Scotland they have a baby in my books the baby is still Maltese... by blood... by law he is Scottish.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:53 pm

I see opportunism and patriotism... sometimes both at the same time. And your Italian roots can't find you Italian uncles, aunts, cousins like it's the case with these players, someday fate will put them in a fight against their cousins and even brothers so what's more right? I find it more right and more honor in playing for the original country but don't blame the others either.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 pm

MUTU wrote:My surname indicates I have Italian ancestry, but I consider myself pure Maltese.

I have a very rare surname, not just for Malta. Although we're not entirely sure, someone from my family and others from abroad have been trying to trace a family tree and we believe that every person on Earth bearing this surname is related (as in it's possible to make the connections, not just some obscure and very distant relation). The majority are from and still reside in Naples. I have never visited it in my life, why on Earth should I consider myself Italian let alone from Naples?

It's an unpopular opinion in football but I perfectly agree with MUTU.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Sansone is just as German as Toprak... maybe more of a German cause he comes from an European country. :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

even mine it is Italian and I suspect it is also something else ... used as a cover up in order to hide another identity ! but nevermind...
Mutu it is not the point... although one has to draw a line somewhere.
Like as from the third or fourth gen... But I think the thing lies in the way the parents bring up their offsprings... mind it is not easy I for one of I had to be in a sit like that I will never cease to speak about our true home and culture and language so it is only natural... which leads me to say that integration is only a nice funky buzz word.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Scholl is one good example of a fully integrated Turk in Germany... he embraced German culture without any reserve, not many do like him. He's an exception... Eyezil and some others have their "nay" moments in German culture.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 pm

You do know that basically every European country is an artificial construct ramseij? And that said blood has been mixing for centuries? Just curious... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:26 pm

It isn't artificial if all your relatives are an "X" nation but you're for some reason an "Y"... That can't be artificial. It's ridiculous when you're X nation, your brother is Y but your father is Z and thanks to opportunism there are such cases. :P It shouldn't work that way, nation shouldn't be like a pair of socks.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion