You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mitchell Weiser

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:09 pm

He's very talented...
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17605
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9164 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Come on ramsej, he's not Bayern material.

i'm not sure if any PL club will sign him or not, but I can tell you he has remote chances of playing in Russia next summer. I was really in favour of his transfer when we first signed him. I thought he would develop as one of the best RB's in Europe, but I was wrong.

He's still a good player though. Fast and skilled.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8930
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1860 times
Been thanked: 1860 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:34 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Come on ramsej, he's not Bayern material.

i'm not sure if any PL club will sign him or not, but I can tell you he has remote chances of playing in Russia next summer. I was really in favour of his transfer when we first signed him. I thought he would develop as one of the best RB's in Europe, but I was wrong.

He's still a good player though. Fast and skilled.

Opinions amigo... I like him and I am fan of his ... similar to what Mario Gomez is for MUTU maybe...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22377 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:37 pm

And I respect your opinion, but at this point the only sure thing is that Bayern didn't make a mistake letting him go.

Wether he will become a top player or not nobody knows.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8930
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1860 times
Been thanked: 1860 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Come on ramsej, he's not Bayern material.

i'm not sure if any PL club will sign him or not, but I can tell you he has remote chances of playing in Russia next summer. I was really in favour of his transfer when we first signed him. I thought he would develop as one of the best RB's in Europe, but I was wrong.

He's still a good player though. Fast and skilled.

Opinions amigo... I like him and I am fan of his ... similar to what Mario Gomez is for MUTU maybe...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Except that Mario Gomez has some incredible records while Weiser hasn't.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8448 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:17 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Come on ramsej, he's not Bayern material.

i'm not sure if any PL club will sign him or not, but I can tell you he has remote chances of playing in Russia next summer. I was really in favour of his transfer when we first signed him. I thought he would develop as one of the best RB's in Europe, but I was wrong.

He's still a good player though. Fast and skilled.

Opinions amigo... I like him and I am fan of his ... similar to what Mario Gomez is for MUTU maybe...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Except that Mario Gomez has some incredible records while Weiser hasn't.

He scored the winning goal in the U21 final...
Be patient

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22377 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 am

And he's already 3 years older than the average u21 player
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9326
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2551 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:37 am

Sandro Wagner scored a brace in a Euro U21 final :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8930
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1860 times
Been thanked: 1860 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:46 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Sandro Wagner scored a brace in a Euro U21 final

And he is now back with the major NT

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22377 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Sandro Wagner scored a brace in a Euro U21 final

And he is now back with the major NT

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Erm no, the major NT is training with their respective clubs...

Image
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9326
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2551 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 pm

He scored a goal and every one gone crazy. I bet most of you didnt even saw the game .
User avatar
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 191 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:52 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Sandro Wagner scored a brace in a Euro U21 final :lol:


Gomez didn't though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31552
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8899 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Sandro Wagner scored a brace in a Euro U21 final


Gomez didn't though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. The less you score in an U21 final it seems the better you get later on :)

PS: the closest thing that Klose came to an U21 final is probably through making some benches. As in, the benches that the players sat on.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8448 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:He scored a goal and every one gone crazy. I bet most of you didnt even saw the game .


OMG we finaly agre un sumting.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9151
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 2906 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:He scored a goal and every one gone crazy. I bet most of you didnt even saw the game .



Yeah, he lost balls left and right lol.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: theundead and 30 guests