You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mitchell Weiser

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:it seems that we never learn... that is why... OK fair enough the player played his part but did the board made it easy for him or they just sent him away in democratic polite way? We already experienced this with Can and the worst of all Hummels. Next are Hojbjerg Gaudino Kimmic and Kurt... But whatever... we can be happay that we have alonso goetze and and an ageing robbery...
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Exaggeration. Hummels wasn't the worst of all, he's literally the only one who's just about notable.

For every Muller and Alaba there are going to be about 20 - 30 "failures". That's how it works, many German youngster are simply good enough. How do you imagine our goalkeeping situation would be now if we kept Kraft and didn't sign Neuer?

For the record yes, I'm perfectly happy with Gotze and all the rest.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:09 pm

I hope Weiser does well in Berlin... after his "attitude adjustment" at Bayern, he really started to impress. He was never going to replace Robben or Müller on the right, so this seems like the best move for his career.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:it seems that we never learn... that is why... OK fair enough the player played his part but did the board made it easy for him or they just sent him away in democratic polite way? We already experienced this with Can and the worst of all Hummels. Next are Hojbjerg Gaudino Kimmic and Kurt... But whatever... we can be happay that we have alonso goetze and and an ageing robbery...

Just stop acting like every young player that plays for Bayern is going to be a world beater for **** sake. Close to vomiting because of your constant crying.

Can left 2 seasons ago, and for now he would've played about as much as Gaudino did and his current season performances don't even justify that crying.

You guys need to decide whether you want short to mid-term succes or integrate youth players. Can't have both. We're not in the situation where we can just throw talented players who have proven shit all into the cold water like we did in 2009 with Müller and Badstuber.

But I get it, every young player at Bayern is a hot prospect and losing them is an unforgivable error.

And personally, I'm fine with Hummels not being here anymore. Fits right at Dortmund.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby albanian7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:27 pm

bastos80 wrote:

Just stop acting like every young player that plays for Bayern is going to be a world beater for **** sake. Close to vomiting because of your constant crying.

Can left 2 seasons ago, and for now he would've played about as much as Gaudino did and his current season performances don't even justify that crying.

You guys need to decide whether you want short to mid-term succes or integrate youth players. Can't have both. We're not in the situation where we can just throw talented players who have proven shit all into the cold water like we did in 2009 with Müller and Badstuber.

But I get it, every young player at Bayern is a hot prospect and losing them is an unforgivable error.

And personally, I'm fine with Hummels not being here anymore. Fits right at Dortmund.

You know the famous '08-'12 Barca team? Whose coach we have the royal honour to have now as a coach?
They won more titles than it is mathematically possible, while giving debuts to around 20 La Masia players. Some of them: Busquets, Pedro, our own Thiago, Jeffren and Cuenca, were all playing. Pique & Fabregas were resigned.
And we won the treble with Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Muller, Badstuber, Alaba & Kroos (the latter two came in Bayern as teens but are still considered our products). Six obvious starters for Bayern and they came from our youth ranks.
Doing consistently good on the long run will benefit the short run too.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 pm

And out of those Thiago plays for us, fabregas sent to Chelsea, Jeffren and Cuenca nothing notable to speak of. (Tbh don't even know who Jeffren is) Even in this example, Barca didn't have faith to hold Pique and Fabregas, they let them prove themselves with Man U and Arsenal.

I hope to find the next world class talent coming from Bayern youth too. But the youngsters need to do something more impressive with the minutes they are given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby albanian7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 pm

pyrasur wrote:And out of those Thiago plays for us, fabregas sent to Chelsea, Jeffren and Cuenca nothing notable to speak of. (Tbh don't even know who Jeffren is) Even in this example, Barca didn't have faith to hold Pique and Fabregas, they let them prove themselves with Man U and Arsenal.

I hope to find the next world class talent coming from Bayern youth too. But the youngsters need to do something more impressive with the minutes they are given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kroos left too, there's no need to discuss that.
But Pique & Fabregas did get back. That didn't happen and certainly won't happen with Hummels/Can/Kroos.
Thiago came here because of Pep. Fabregas left for obvious reasons. Xavi also went to Qatar.
But they were debuting under Guardiola, during a period when Barca won everything they could. Their debut, despite them being young, didn't hurt Barca.
We had six homegrown players when we won the treble. Now in 2015, we have not a single representative in the German U21 - apart from Kimmich, whom we signed, he is still not part of this team officially.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Gaudino and/or Hojbjerg will be our next big home-grown thing.
PunkCapitalist

Postby albanian7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Gaudino and/or Hojbjerg will be our next big home-grown thing.

And that's why I would like Gaudino to have a one-season loan. It has worked in the past, it will work again, he'll get the experience and he'll be back in 2016 when Alonso & S'steiger contracts run out. If he turns out to be bad, we will know that next summer and can plan accordingly.
This season it will be hard for him to get any playtime, with Alonso Lahm Schweinsteiger Alaba Thiago Hojbjerg Rode and a possible summer signing in midfield. And by the way, Gotze should start sharing the chocolate and cookies with him. Gaudino needs weight
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 am

albanian7 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Gaudino and/or Hojbjerg will be our next big home-grown thing.

And that's why I would like Gaudino to have a one-season loan. It has worked in the past, it will work again, he'll get the experience and he'll be back in 2016 when Alonso & S'steiger contracts run out. If he turns out to be bad, we will know that next summer and can plan accordingly.
This season it will be hard for him to get any playtime, with Alonso Lahm Schweinsteiger Alaba Thiago Hojbjerg Rode and a possible summer signing in midfield. And by the way, Gotze should start sharing the chocolate and cookies with him. Gaudino needs weight

Too young IMO. He needs to build body mass before. Other clubs won't take care of him the way Bayern does.
PunkCapitalist

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 am

Why do you guys think there's something wrong with Götze's weight? I'm so tired of hearing it. I've just checked and it looks like Götze weighs about 10 or 11 pounds more than Messi but Götze is taller and probably stronger. Götze's weight is fine.

You guys admit that Götze is getting tons of unnecessary criticism and then you turn around and criticize him yourselves for no reason.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:57 am

He got the oportunity in bayern first team, bayern make him a german champion, an achievement that will be forever in his career and life, and I know that bayern will sign him again if he perform a great football during the next years. The goodbye will depend on him.

Good Luck!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby albanian7 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:59 am

Steph wrote:Why do you guys think there's something wrong with Götze's weight? I'm so tired of hearing it. I've just checked and it looks like Götze weighs about 10 or 11 pounds more than Messi but Götze is taller and probably stronger. Götze's weight is fine.

You guys admit that Götze is getting tons of unnecessary criticism and then you turn around and criticize him yourselves for no reason.

He has a tummy. Not a pregnant belly, tbh, but a tummy. Cmon, we are almost the same age and I don't play regular sports and I manage to keep myself tummy-less.
He lost a lot of weight in the past two seasons then somehow got it back.
On the other hand, he was chubby while playing for Dortmund too. Yet he was brilliant. If he does well, gets back his speed/stamina, I don't care if he has a tummy or rolls of fat.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:12 am

I'm 18, I'm about 6 feet tall and I weigh I think about 130-135 pounds, I'm very light and think, but I'm sure Götze can run faster and further than me.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 am

I just followed his twitter and there seem to be some disappointment among the followers especially Alaba and Rode.
You can say whatever you want but it was a bad move to let him go.
We all know that this is Pep's last year and no stars are coming to replace Robbery this Summer. So we should have kept faith in him and give him and Kurt a lot of playing time and then we see as from season 2016-2017.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion